Clanless Players Thread

(Shelly) #101

[QUOTE=light_sh4v0r;389886]Bratwurst!

I’m being useless again.[/QUOTE]

lolz, kraut or kartoffel is a better insult ^^ you kaaskop :tongue:

(Shelly) #102

there are not many active clans left tbh, but it would help if you mention where you´re from. euro clans that i could recommend are villa, stu, jp. na clans are only 2 rly, bh and crypt.

(Kl3ppy) #103

The dutch are punished enough, when i would drive my car as bad as they do, i would just use my bicycle :smiley:
and the frenchies are wierd, they eat everything which is crawling over the floor :stuck_out_tongue:

(Shelly) #104

[QUOTE=Kleppy;389895]The dutch are punished enough, when i would drive my car as bad as they do, i would just use my bicycle :smiley:
and the frenchies are wierd, they eat everything which is crawling over the floor :P[/QUOTE]

haha “crawling over the floor” <—that made my day :smiley:

(rUBBEN) #105

[QUOTE=Kleppy;389895]The dutch are punished enough, when i would drive my car as bad as they do, i would just use my bicycle :smiley:
and the frenchies are wierd, they eat everything which is crawling over the floor :P[/QUOTE]

At least we don’t T-bag it, that’s a gud start :]

(Kl3ppy) #106

Frenchies also count to 3, and everything which hasnt climbed up a tree gets eaten :smiley:

(light_sh4v0r) #107

Apart from their cheese, which they keep just long enough it can in fact walk up a tree.

(Apples) #108

Moving cheese is the better you pagans

(Kl3ppy) #109

but i have to admit, frenchies know how to cook good and delicious meals, and they have good wine and good cheese

(Apples) #110

Saying that just to avoid the multiple TK on our next match is low low klepp! :smiley:

(Kl3ppy) #111

lol, germans afraid of frenchies? :smiley:

(light_sh4v0r) #112

The french cheese you buy outside of France is fine, but if you buy cheese in France, you’ll find it’s older than your grandmother and it smells like her socks left to mature in a hot swamp.

(Snotling) #113

You’ll have to give us more informations about you if you want to appeal a team! :smiley: Where are you from? How many hours did you play ETQW? What’s your favorite class? Etc, etc…

(Dashiva) #114

Hey. I wouldn’t mind playing with a Euro based clan. I live in England now so it’s doable. I used to be on a decent ETQW team back in the states called One Shot. I think we won STA or something back when that still existed.

(Aristotle) #115

Placed 1st in the last season, yeah.

Anyway, Dash is a great guy, would be a good addition to anybody who picked him up. Solid player.

(Jakoby) #116

bh would be estatic to have a old comp veteran added to it roster :smiley:

(Dashiva) #117

I’m so old you have no idea. But yeah, hopefully you guys aren’t the same bh guys who kicked me a couple of times for “hacking” :D. Really I’m not that great. And wow Aristotle out of left field, thanks.

(Aristotle) #118

How so?

And yeah, it would more than likely be the same bh, we’re really the only ones who go by that, and are based all over the world…

We’ve got a few other older comp players too, though none of us play all that often, me, nihilist, tand3m, inferno, and I think I am missing one or two more but idk.

I can probably tell you who it was that kicked you too >.>

(Dashiva) #119

Just unexpected is all, I appreciate the compliments. If you guys are all there I will play with you. Though nihilist is busy playing MW3 on Steam so he’s probably a lost cause.

(sereNADE) #120

Yeah, I have told every one of our admins to not kick for hacking but some nabs with power will never listen. Unless there is a raccoon. situation I don’t know about. We have a protected usergroup for people repeatedly vote-kicked (fencingmaster, nehtor for example) to have kick immunity but still, what can you do? Babysitting in this game got old well over a year ago.