Clanless Players Thread

(Hydrium) #61

C C C Combo breaker!!

spamm0rz :mad:

(.Chris.) #62

Username is Spliff_7, tells you enough really.

(Dthy) #63

Your post for recruitment seems about a year and bit late. Anyway most people get recruited in-game since no-one really checks the forums anymore (except us nurbs who have no life and need to play this game to boost our dwindling ego).

(light_sh4v0r) #64

Huh, speak for yourself Deathwish, I have a need to boost my dwindling ego!

(rUBBEN) #65

well if you can speak french you may interest me !

(Splifff_7) #66

[QUOTE=Crytiqal;386933]huh weird… didn’t even know you two were more then very vague acquaints :confused:

Or is every girl you vagely meet online instantly named as your girlfriend? =D[/QUOTE]

Well, not exactly. The comment didn’t exactly come out of the blue. Some of our previous convo’s consisted of her previous relationships. And a few days ago I joked around about who I thought she was going out with, and she found that extremely funny. At the very least I thought she would’ve found this comment slightly amusing. Yes, I was mistaken.

And the only reason I swore was because I had just been kicked from a server for what seemed like a pretty insignificant reason (at the time), and was annoyed.

@Dthwsh.
Okay…why is this still a sticky?

(Shelly) #67

[QUOTE=Splifff_7;386962]Well, not exactly. The comment didn’t exactly come out of the blue. Some of our previous convo’s consisted of her previous relationships. And a few days ago I joked around about who I thought she was going out with, and she found that extremely funny. At the very least I thought she would’ve found this comment slightly amusing. Yes, I was mistaken.

And the only reason I swore was because I had just been kicked from a server for what seemed like a pretty insignificant reason (at the time), and was annoyed.

@Dthwsh.
Okay…why is this still a sticky?[/QUOTE]

“our previous convos consisted of her previous relationships”, excuse me, but get your facts straight. I hardly ever had convos with you and the only comment I made concerning previous relationships was that I dont like canadians much …and something more which I will not repeat here on a public forum. That was just a comment nothing more, nothing less. You then continued to ask Q´s which I didnt want to answer, since I dont even know you.

And a few days ago, you didnt joke about with thinking of who I´m going out with, you were naming a specific person as my bf and asked me things about that person on a server and when I denied any relationship status you were saying you´d find evidence bla bla bla. I was amused then yes, amused by the fact how much you are interested in other gamers lives… stalk much?

Whatever…

You can swear as much as you want coz you´re angry. Just dont post bs on forums, thats all I asked.

(rUBBEN) #68

Hou hou hou hou kill him kill him kill him hou hou hou hou

If you still need a clan, we may need a back-up one (actually I like canadians that’s why), and cryti is looking for a girlfriend, if you make-up and paint your hair blonde it should be ok.

PS: keep your hair under the arms else he won’t like you !

add rUBBEN i-g

(Shelly) #69

lolz. nah, I just want him to leave me out of his posts.

(Splifff_7) #70

Me being interested in your life?! What about all the questions you asked me? Type of music I listen to, sports I play, if I’m tall or not lol. But whatever, I’m not here to argue over this pointless topic, I’ll stop here.

My previous reply was just to give an explanation for what I said, and I stand by it.

lolz. nah, I just want him to leave me out of his posts.

will do from now on, if you do the same.

@rUBBEN
will add you.

(Kl3ppy) #71

Splifff_7, first of all take a cold shower.
Second, how does it come up ur mind that a girl like Shelly would date u? U need an online shooter to get in contact with girls, i suggest u, stay with ur hand, u will have more fun … and it will be easier …

(Shelly) #72

[QUOTE=Splifff_7;386973]Me being interested in your life?! What about all the questions you asked me? Type of music I listen to, sports I play, if I’m tall or not lol. But whatever, I’m not here to argue over this pointless topic, I’ll stop here.

My previous reply was just to give an explanation for what I said, and I stand by it.

will do from now on, if you do the same.

@rUBBEN
will add you.[/QUOTE]

There is a difference between asking someone on your friendslist polite Q´s about their gaming, sports or music interest in the sense of having smalltalk and posting on a public forum that someone is one´s gf that clearly is not. And btw stop derailing everything. The reason I asked you if you´re tall is coz you said you play basketball.

Anyways I´m done with this topic too, I wanted you to change your bs post and you did. End of topic!

@rubben: LOL, you would ask him to join wouldnt you? Not coz he´s canadian or maybe has any skills (which he doesnt btw), no just for the fact that he has some beef with me right? So predictable rubben. But whatever, just dont hurt yourself too much while creeping up his ass.

(rUBBEN) #73

no forget relax your anus guyz

(lausl) #74

y u no post this?

(Crytiqal) #75

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;386968]Hou hou hou hou kill him kill him kill him hou hou hou hou

If you still need a clan, we may need a back-up one (actually I like canadians that’s why), and cryti is looking for a girlfriend, if you make-up and paint your hair blonde it should be ok.

PS: keep your hair under the arms else he won’t like you !

add rUBBEN i-g[/QUOTE]

Yes we might need a backup to replace rUBBEN. Wtf is that post suppose to mean? :s

(Ashog) #76

YOU ARE ALL SICK HERE!

I am officially leaving this thread till tomorrow. I will not look into here tonight. No.

No.

(sereNADE) #77

well this was a rich read…

(Apples) #78

Ashog is my ninja girlfriend! But she has her period lately and she’s breaking ma bawls, anyone care to trade?

(light_sh4v0r) #79

Normally I would be all for some bawl breaking, but I am afraid Ashog is a bit too rigorous for my taste. I prefer delicate bawlbreaking.
Thanks for the offer though.

(Kl3ppy) #80

shogeh is easy to handle, just give him beer and/or Glühwein :smiley: