Clan War: Sunday Series

(Aristotle) #81

Wait, what?

(gee666) #82

(sereNADE) #83

You know, there is and achievement for killing MacLeod.

(Donnovan) #84

There are demos of the matches? Anyone can share a server demo or user demo?

(sereNADE) #85

well the match will happen this sunday 3pm gmt -5… we are setting up tv servers because for some reasons ads fancies a public as possible ocb ass whooping :stroggbanana:

(gee666) #86

Oh dear
damn too short

(sereNADE) #87

if either ocb or bh loses…

edit:

As an apology to the all the OCB who rightfully fear defeat and to my fellow ((bh)) members who dared to think we would lose… I will redeem the OCB member who failed to provide pic in a dress and post one of myself in one if OCB wins

(gee666) #88

hmmmmmm

calling me out eh?

ok I will post one of me in a mankini

(r3fleX) #89

[QUOTE=sereNADE;261690]Now that BH have lost…
[/QUOTE] fixed

remind us of the forfeit again plz? :smiley:

(Ads913) #90

OCB wins…

statement from the former BH website

http://bullethell.clanservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=523&p=5673#p5673.

(aie-need) #91

sereNADE, what about a 6v6 pro-mod on the sunday 06 march ?

or a vanilla if you prefer, it doesn’t really matter :slight_smile:

(Ads913) #92

You have to ask me as now As the one who you call Serenade is now a OCB member…muhahaha.

(sereNADE) #93

[QUOTE=aie-need;262864]sereNADE, what about a 6v6 pro-mod on the sunday 06 march ?

or a vanilla if you prefer, it doesn’t really matter :)[/QUOTE]

has to be before march, i will be out of town the whole month. but yeah, 6v6 promod no spread but vanilla everything else sounds good the final sunday of february 27th?

(aie-need) #94

grrr, it’s going to be hard for us until the begining of march, because the vacations start there.
10x10 vanilla is ok for us :slight_smile:

(sereNADE) #95

i ll have some of our guys get the team together then. i won’t be available at that time unfortunately. hope you lose :tongue:

(aie-need) #96

hehehe ok. :wink:

(sereNADE) #97

ok, Tandem is getting our team together. i wouldn’t count on 10 ppl but more like 6-8. our server or yours? hopefully it will be central to allow our central and south american guys to play with ping not too much higher than what they deal with already.

(aie-need) #98

Please remember that last time we played on yours… but no problem, we are ok.
10x10 vanilla stopwatch you mean ? saterday 5 ?

(sereNADE) #99

i’ll get you and tandem talking to each other to sort out the details. just remember, though, bh isn’t exactly in shape yet for comp settings. still working on it. want to give you a fun time anyway :wink:

(Dthy) #100

seen a few ((bh)) around. Got a few former comp players, sounds like it would be a good game. Good Luck to both teams!