Clan War: Sunday Series

(sereNADE) #1

Upon the conclusion of the OCB world cup ((bh)) will begin a weekly clan war series.
This will geared towards the likes of TAW, VILLA, OCB, and STU and any clan or group that can muster at least 6 players.

Every Sunday at 3pm (US EAST GMT-5) we will face off against any clan that wishes to challenge us.

Vanilla unranked server with no restrictions outside of normal pub play.
6v6 up to 12v12
spawnkill and spam…
heavies, flyers, and toobs… all are game!

Server location is New Jersey so Nigel may record your stats!

http://bullethell.clanservers.com/viewforum.php?f=20

(uTer) #2

[QUOTE=sereNADE;237944]

Server location is New Jersey so Nigel may record your stats!

http://bullethell.clanservers.com/viewforum.php?f=20[/QUOTE]

Why should a match between Eu team and EU team be played on a NA-server ^^

This will be a big lagparty :DDD

(Brainless) #3

[QUOTE=uTer;237948]Why should a match between Eu team and EU team be played on a NA-server ^^

This will be a big lagparty :DDD[/QUOTE]

lol.
i guess if you read it the right way you shouldn’t ask that.
((bh)) isn’t EU, and he hopes that the named clans will challenge the ((bh)) clan.
:tongue:

(Napoleon.Solo) #4

Bring your pro-pipes!

(Ashog) #5

Nice. Easy and simple. No rules. I like it. What about occasional 4x4 or 5x5?

(sereNADE) #6

Shouldn’t be a problem if that’s what is available. We can make some exceptions in most cases or even use a custom map the challengers may want.

(sereNADE) #7

[QUOTE=uTer;237948]Why should a match between Eu team and EU team be played on a NA-server ^^

This will be a big lagparty :DDD[/QUOTE]

Server is NJ because it is the most level playing field for our members from West coast USA to EU. Of course, though, you can’t really level anything for the people stuck somewhere way out in the Pacific.

(INF3RN0) #8

You should allow random people to play vs your clan on weeks that you have no official challengers :)! (I suggested the same to TAW)

(Apples) #9

+1

@ashog, we need to expend biatch to get 160 members and play max power!

(Napoleon.Solo) #10

You should allow random people to play vs your clan on weeks that you have no official challengers ! (I suggested the same to TAW)

We would be willing to do this. We probably won’t go to the bother of organizing the other team, but if you can get at least 5 people we would definitely play you (4’s are ok, but we prefer the 6v6 format). We are also relatively new to comp and although we don’t mind losing don’t expect to us to meet mamut.si or 3lack in skill level.

We will play anyone and everyone. Just trying to get better while waiting for Brink. Also, if anyone has any special requests for practice (such as playing with a specific config on our pro server) we can probably accommodate, just give us a heads up and be patient since a lot of our guys have only played with vanilla rule sets.

Feel free to talk to me, Brainless, SereNADE or anyone else in ((bh)) regarding this and we will do what we can to pew pew pew with you.

(INF3RN0) #11

I know there are lots of non-clan affiliated folks who wouldn’t mind the opportunity to play an organized match. It wouldn’t be like a comp match or anything so don’t worry, it would just allow those wanting some more coordinated game play a good venue. Overall I think it would be a nice step up from the pub considering everyone playing would want to play as a team :wink:.

(Aristotle) #12

I should make an actual team named team mangina and play you guys. I think I may try to throw something together.

(Apples) #13

If I can get some biatches together (and willing to play with a crappy ping ;)) I may contact you !

(gee666) #14

Nice, OCB will be there (not having spoke to the others it might just be me, but hey…mon ya bastards)

(Cankor) #15

Do we pick which side we want to play too?

(sereNADE) #16

we should go ahead and use stopwatch so sides won’t matter as much but challenger gets first choice.

BTW, certain bans on our ranked server do not apply to this series. so some of you are free to participate depending on the circumstances of the ban.

(Kl3ppy) #17

ohhh noes, i cant play for biatch :((

(Apples) #18

Why? AFAIC we’re not a kind of sect or whatever with a leader and his minions…

(BMXer) #19

Hit me up if you need another random…

(murka) #20

Err… :rolleyes:

Thou shalt be banished!