Clan War: Sunday Series

(Ashog) #21

Damn, totally missed the point that servers are in US. I guess that closes the topic for me :frowning:

(INF3RN0) #22

I bet we ping the same there :tongue:. Greedy euros with your euro only server likings.

(sereNADE) #23

donā€™t necessarily count yourself out because of server location. iā€™m sure i could talk to some of our friends at [STU] or VILLA and get a loaner :cool: but that should be only to normalize pingers from farthest west to farthest east. (which new jersey does pretty well)

(fry) #24

Maybe someone should set up a server on a boat between NA and EU .
:smiley:

(Ashog) #25

Heheh, especially because NA players as good as NEVER come to play on euro servers, whereas we from time to time do - only to be frustrated over and over again by the huge ping autonerf and the unbelievable general NA pub player lameness :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Was scared to death thoogh when i saw chump noobing around on the euro TAW server yesterday (from which i was immediately kicked though for teabagging TAW Monsta <ā€” noob) :smiley:

(sereNADE) #26

convenient misconception:(

(Apples) #27

Which is in fact very true :wink: I kinda know about that cuz I spent my first 600 hours or more almost exclusively on NA servers when I ran SF, then one (drunk) day, I just raaaaged so much that I promised myself to never ever play on a freaking server with more than 150 ping :smiley: And weirdly I almost never saw the NA known faces I used to play with 24/7 :wink:

Well its not a rant , I understand how ****ty it is to play with a huge ping anyway, each one at home ftw! :smiley:

Peace

(INF3RN0) #28

I only have patience for 300 ping, but I tend to play with that on NA servers :wink:. Euro Promod is a tad easier to play on at least.

(uTer) #29

I remember good old nations cup times, when EU teams played vs Australia on NA server.

this was laging at its best :D:stroggtapir:

Maybe you should play this clan war series on a korean server to make it an even bigger lagy desaster

(retsy) #30

i can be there most sundays starting in October and carry on through until Brink is released, then youā€™ll never see me on a qw server again (maybe) :smiley:

:stroggtapir:

(JinxterX) #31

Oh, how will Pesky survive
without Retsy there to reviveā€¦

He never stops trying
to keep you from dying
and see you aliveā€¦

So when youā€™re in Brink
take a moment to think
of those left behind
if you donā€™t mind? :stroggbanana: :tongue:

(sereNADE) #32

=GzR= vs ((bh))

Sunday September 12th
3PM US East (gmt-5)

(Cankor) #33

[QUOTE=sereNADE;239350]=GzR= vs ((bh))

Sunday September 12th
3PM US East (gmt-5)[/QUOTE]

Ignore my post on your board asking for confirmation of the time, but I did post our map request and suggest we limit it to two maps because with stopwatch thatā€™s for matches.

(Cankor) #34

We have 9-10 now (all original geezers, no ringers).

(sereNADE) #35

sounds good, hopefully 6 of us will show up tmr =D

(Cankor) #36

get more!! :slight_smile: I had to get some of these guys out of retirement and they are grouchy old farts.

(f34n0r) #37

If there is a demand for EU servers Iā€™m sure we could easily set some up, we have several EU machines right now and we are getting a pretty nice dedicated one from a GSP in Amsterdam in a week or so.

(sereNADE) #38

warm and heartfelt thanks to =GzR= for slaughtering us :stroggbanana:

time warner cable suspended service to my whole area so i was unable to play in the final round. it was especially frustrating because it dropped right as timer was nearing start.

hoping for a rematch down the line if possible.

next up i have TAW| scheduled for september 26th. this is based on a loose arrangement with fencingmaster. let me know if we need to move it to another sunday (19th is unavailable)

(Cankor) #39

[QUOTE=sereNADE;240630]warm and heartfelt thanks to =GzR= for slaughtering us :stroggbanana:

time warner cable suspended service to my whole area so i was unable to play in the final round. it was especially frustrating because it dropped right as timer was nearing start.

next up i have TAW| scheduled for september 26th. this is based on a loose arrangement with fencingmaster. let me know if we need to move it to another sunday (19th is unavailable)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for hosting! Stark had the saem issue and dropped out i think the same time you did. Also, much apologies for going 7 on 6 for the first half of the second round on Refinery. One of our guys was suppoed to drop but couldnā€™t go spec and kept playing, rest of us didnā€™t notice. I had to disconnect to even up, and then 2 minutes later my power went out. Anyway, wanted you to know we didnā€™t do it on purpose, please pass on apologies to your guys.

(Badmojo) #40

We had a good time. Thanks for hosting.

[QUOTE=sereNADE;240630]warm and heartfelt thanks to =GzR= for slaughtering us :stroggbanana:

next up i have TAW| scheduled for september 26th. this is based on a loose arrangement with fencingmaster. let me know if we need to move it to another sunday (19th is unavailable)[/QUOTE]