Clan War: Sunday Series

(sereNADE) #41

we are restructuring our team and approach. we will for sure be a more formidable force when we face TAW|. a rematch is also welcome at anytime, =GzR= :slight_smile:

(Cankor) #42

Sounds good. Any chance we could do it on a Tuesday or Sat evening? Also, would you guys be interested in doing a classic 6v6 comp config (see ressurection league post for an idea on the typical limits if you are not sure what I mean). If you are interested in joining that league (and I would encourage you to do so) getting familiar with the ruleset earlier will be a huge benefit. If you already know all about this stuff my apologies, I think I remember from yoru original post you said you were interested in learning more about the comp rulesets so that’s why I’m assuming it’s new for you :slight_smile:

Edit: when you play TAW get a TV server up, sounds like it will be a fun game to watch.

Also, something else you may want to consider, although it will reduce the number of maps you play on, is doing two rounds on the same map so both sides have a chance to set the initial time, i.e. ABBA format.

(Seanza) #43

Since you guys seem to be available on Sundays, do you reckon there’s a chance you (and some other clans/teams) would show up to a cup if I hosted in on a Sunday? Would be a “Euro” cup right enough, but that’s not too bad :stuck_out_tongue:

(Cankor) #44

yeah, we might, esp if you ran a 6v6 config. A sat night would probably work for us (GzR) as well.

(Seanza) #45

What about 5v5? That’s mainly what we’re running just now as teams are struggling to get 6 (even 5 sometimes :S)

(aie-need) #46

Nice !

Don’t worry, when we played against ((bh))'s, we had not a very very high ping (around 120), and ((bh))'s had as ping as us.
Everybody should try 6x6 format, it’s the best.

(Seanza) #47

[QUOTE=aie-need;241221]Nice !

Don’t worry, when we played against ((bh))'s, we had not a very very high ping (around 120), and ((bh))'s had as ping as us.
Everybody should try 6x6 format, it’s the best.[/QUOTE]

6v6 is the best, but it’s not very practical just now.

(Cankor) #48

yeah, we understand. If the timing was right we’d probably do it either way, just like the 6v6 better because it’s what we’re used to and we don’t have to think about it as much as far as our strats :slight_smile:

(Luc1an) #49

Do you guys know if this is gonna happen finally. For us better to play on Sunday than on Wednesday…
@ Seanza, is it gonna be another TLR cup or someting similiar? Promod or Vanilla ???
Thx in advance.

(Ecano) #50

[QUOTE=Luc1an;241898]Do you guys know if this is gonna happen finally. For us better to play on Sunday than on Wednesday…
@ Seanza, is it gonna be another TLR cup or someting similiar? Promod or Vanilla ???
Thx in advance.[/QUOTE]

Luc1an, this is the one we commented this morning:
http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22103

We had enough vehicles yesterday VS Canada :cool:

(Luc1an) #51

[QUOTE=RE-L;241906]Luc1an, this is the one we commented this morning:
http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22103

We had enough vehicles yesterday VS Canada :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yes, I’ve just seen it :slight_smile:
Correct yesterday we got owned by Canada omg :frowning:

(r3fleX) #52

lol i do think it was in canada’s favour though with the maps/servers though luc1an :<
I mean you had low ping on ark which didnt help against vehicles, and then had high ping on volcano which was all infantry >< However was still an entertaining match to watch :slight_smile:

(Luc1an) #53

[QUOTE=r3fleX;241918]lol i do think it was in canada’s favour though with the maps/servers though luc1an :<
I mean you had low ping on ark which didnt help against vehicles, and then had high ping on volcano which was all infantry >< However was still an entertaining match to watch :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah I do agree with you Samurai… the maps order did not help too much but anyway… we accept our defeat… they played good :slight_smile:

(sereNADE) #54

calling on TAW| for sunday oct 17th 3 PM US EASTERN (gmt -5)

fencing or feanor up for getting the team?

(gee666) #55

Getting an OCB team together now

(sereNADE) #56

i think both our clans really scraped the bottoms of our barrels for this one huh :frowning:

(sereNADE) #57

((bh)) wins their first match EVAR!!! thx to OCB for suxorz!:penguin:

(gee666) #58

Given that I wasn’t there. i’m not suprised…
I’ll take all you bh nubs on by myself next time

(sereNADE) #59

still waiting on OCB rematch :tongue: the word that gets tossed around often in the TS is “scrub”…

(sereNADE) #60

BRINK is coming so our Sunday games will wind down. Currently ((bh)) cannot commit to any tournaments but we can always play our Sunday clan wars. Currently I am looking to schedule the following 6 “must play” matches.

[STU]
BIATCH (hmmmm)

REMATCH:
TAW|
OCB
-/-VILLA-/-
/CrYpT/ (forgot how this clan tag happens)

any reps pls PM me :slight_smile:

when ]UBC[ is done crying they can come back too!!! jk