Clan War: Sunday Series

(Apples) #61

mmm getting 6 biatches is harder and harder lately, if we can field Nirvana boiz in reinforcement we may have 6, is it played on pub? promod?

Plus sunday is usually nirvana days, I’m really not sure we can play this… I’ll let you know.

Peace

(Aristotle) #62

oh shat, if apples plays I will definitely be on for that match so he can teabag my corpse the entire match. <3

(sereNADE) #63

[QUOTE=Apples;259231]mmm getting 6 biatches is harder and harder lately, if we can field Nirvana boiz in reinforcement we may have 6, is it played on pub? promod?

Plus sunday is usually nirvana days, I’m really not sure we can play this… I’ll let you know.

Peace[/QUOTE]

*yeah, your team should be pooled from the widest group of “friends” possible. we usually provide ringers to the opposition… much to our regret during our recent villa match.

*your choice of promod with aimstyle=3 OR plain ol’ vanilla (no promod).

*we are willing to schedule a saturday just for you guys.

thx, apples!

p.s. Aristotle, since you posted you gotta play.

(Dthy) #64

i’d be willing to merc for biatches if necessary

(light_sh4v0r) #65

Won’t be there. (not like anyone counted on me anyway :tongue: )

(murka) #66

We’ll surely get 6 together(20min detour from nirvana much?). Being a group and not a full blown clan, almost anyone playing Nirvana is in it.

(Apples) #67

Excellent quotes my dear.

Ooooh yeah we can hop this sunday then? I’ll try not to be drunk (too much).

@ light, yeah I didnt think bout you in the first place, but as you can see I’m nice enuf to edit my ost and say I want you in cuz I <3 you!

Peace

(Cankor) #68

Make and post some demos…

(sereNADE) #69

this sunday? 3pm gmt -5? use promod?

(channa) #70

i can merc if anyone wants me.

(Apples) #71

Damn you and you AM PM :stuck_out_tongue:

It’ll be 8 gmt, so 9 CET, count me prolly in, at 9 we will have defo 6 I guess as its nirbana time! I cant speak for everyone, but I think it might be ok :wink:

(sereNADE) #72

well, all right! let’s see who shows up tomorrow. :penguin:

(_Megabyte) #73

What is aimstyle=3 in promod? :confused:

(sereNADE) #74

gunna go for rematch when im able to stumble away drunk too

(murka) #75

Took me way longer than expected to change cable in headset, but oh well.

(sereNADE) #76

OCB vs. ((bh))
Sunday Feb 13th 3PM GMT -5

(Aristotle) #77

did the match ever happen? I had to leave at 4:30 EST (GMT -5) and we just played one round at that point, and I don’t know who was even trying at that point, though I think only ash and timestar were there at the time.

I’d be interested in seeing any demos of it if it did take place after I had to leave :slight_smile:

(Apples) #78

Sincere apologies guyz… I didnt tell to enough people that the match will occur and my connexion broke from 18 (6PM) to midnight… So I was unable to make it and the nirvana guyz werent even sure there was a match…

Really sorry bout that :frowning: I really wanted to play tho, lets prepare this for another time!

Peace and apologies again…

(sereNADE) #79

we don’t deserve your appleogies… i mean, have you ever tried to get me to do anything? =p yeah, we will reschedule after we absorb OCB

thanks to ash and time for playing with our titan

(gee666) #80

Sry sere there seemed to be a wee bit in the middle of that post that i MIGHT disagree with.

Just so you know coluours are ^7 and ^> try them out so you get used to them

ATB

gee