Clan War: Sunday Series

(aie-need) #101

Yes, sereNADE, but if I remember well last time was a very close game, so we won’t sleep during trainings :wink:

Thx dthwsh.

(Apples) #102

When da **** do we play? oh wai… I need to quit drinking first

(Aristotle) #103

Yes you do, I even showed up for that one! You made me cry a little, i was looking forward to being teabagged by you and ash :frowning:

(Apples) #104

Yeah really really sry for that one, and I wasnt drunk for once but my internet went offline for like all the night :frowning:

(Dthy) #105

i was waiting for apples to arrive in a blaze of semi-conscious drunkenness to tell us to be ‘on teh server naow!!’ But he never did come, and a little piece of me died inside :frowning:

(sereNADE) #106

I never show up to these anyway. The real fun is making people think you will. Right, ads?:infiltrator:

(Apples) #107

Little pieces of me were dying inside also this night… well it wasnt inside me but…

errr gross

(sereNADE) #108

[QUOTE=Apples;264470]Little pieces of me were dying inside also this night… well it wasnt inside me but…

errr gross[/QUOTE]

strangely enough, some of those pieces arrived in my mailbox; scented and packaged with chocolates…

(Apples) #109

Ohnoez! you can clone myself over and over now… the world is close to its end!

(Dthy) #110

The world will be over run by drunk french apples! Nooooo!

(sereNADE) #111

What you imply of my intentions is quite entertaining but not so far off the mark.

(Dthy) #112

your going to make many apples sex slaves aren’t you, I KNOW YOU WILL!

(sereNADE) #113

Before i wreck what’s left of my reputation by spiraling down the slope here presented I’m going to update some of our Sunday match stuff…

Since I will be gone all of March I suggest anyone wanting to schedule a Sunday then should visit our forums and post in the sign-ups under the “Clan Wars” section.

Tandem, Jakoby, or Retsy should all be good people to name-drop in your post for setting something up.

[STU] should talk to Tandem and to the TAW’s reading this… Jakoby is interested in a 6v6 at some point.

Take care my quakeh bretherenz (and french sex slaves, which I don’t use but treat with respect and feed nachos)

(sereNADE) #114

this series will be be continued in brink and resumed either the third or fourth sunday after brink’s release. OCB, TAW, and GzR will be our first invites.:slight_smile:

(Temujin) #115

Nice. Those were always fun, even got to dress up in BH tags on one occasion.

(gee666) #116

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

All your Brink are belong to us