(BT Infinity)OCB World Cup 3

(Brontoz) #421

Hm… " Russians have ukrainian player " . Ukraine is not have any QW team and i was played for russia, in the distance a 50 km from my city begins territory of Russia, i am leaving closer to Moscow than half of russian mambers xDD I am playing for russian clan 40% long time and played with my mates on this cup… I was registerd before cup and played for Russia ONLY…So whats probs…
As i said before, i not have any problems with this dirty tricks on final and not realy care about winner award too. I had nice game and get a lot fun aniway, tnx to team Germany for that. Yes, i said DIRTY, becose a dont think it is nice and fair, and i am complitely agree with opinion - that was cheating… let us call a spade a spade.
We played against them a lot times, as said Celebrian , and get a lot wins and loses, that was mostly very close games. I’ve always liked the team Germany , and like them now, i am steal respect this team , i think they have a great squad. But noone like lose… On final both teams had pretty similar chances to win, before final i was understand its will be hard game and possible we can lose,but we was dont think about invite someone for this game… Like Pliscin for example who will kill them without big problems… And Russia played with same squad as on during of tourney without some new unknown talents… Germans though the same i gues…
And they invited rockskilled promod infantry player Samurai from team Uk for this game and mask him as they was can do it… I think this is not fair and not nice, Germans think the same ,that why this player was so hidden… This player is one of the best Qw players at this moment…
Story’s like ohh, just every players wanna play,russians didnt wanna played 7 vs 7, sound like a joke…
He played only on final,only against Russia, they was substituted each others few times, Fritz allways was in game becose he is much stronger than most players from both teams,they knew that.
did not want to lose and to increase their chances of winning - THIS IS ONE REASON WHY THERE PLAYED SAMURAI. I say again, lets call things hes names pls…
And all Germans and rest people on this forum understand everything… and talks like ohh,what we do wrong? Why someone can have merks and we not? is sound a littlebit annoyng…
1st story: some team have registered player(not from this country) and this players played all games and only for that team.
2nd story: some team invite to their squad one of the best infantry QW players from another team for Cup Final only and mask him from everyone…
Someone is really dont see diference between story’s,and think this is fair ??? So if its fair, soccer team ******ia,for example ,can invite to the team Cristiano Ronaldo for some not easy match and paint him with black paint,its will be fair too then…or in that case Germans was can invtie someone else and that was can be match Russia vs EU All stars team or something like this…
" Team Germany dont need any bad tricks" , if they are not needed it, they would not have done it…
I did not want to offend anyone by this post. I say again, i am stil not realy care about that fact and about rest things too, i just said what i am think about this dirty trick on final…

(.Chris.) #422

Comment of the week.

(r3fleX) #423

Just to get a few things straight,

1. It was pretty obvious it was me playing as fritz (wtf does the rest of his name even mean?!) - i mean how many friends in qw does rex have that arent german? :tongue:

2. They asked me to play like 20 mins before final as they had 3 players. As we joined server more players came on TS so in the end we had 7 (with rex lagging so 6). We asked Russia how many players they had and they said 6 (we expected them to have atleast 7 cos apparantly loads were online earlier in the day) so i volunteered to not play in TS, but ofc germanz wanted me to play… :cool:

3. They tried asking players like Tanz but he didnt want to play/had no time or w/e so everyone giving the whole “Why didn’t they just get tanz to play…they would have won anyway” well u can’t make someone play who doesnt want to/have time to. But i agree it would have been more useful if tanz did play instead of me (he can whore the vehicles while still being a strong infantry player and hes german! :))

4. The reason for the new CD Key was because earlier in the tournament Ads asked me to play under a fake nick for UKB Team which i did on my own account but then Bronto smurf checked before the game and said i was not allowed to play. So pretty clear i wouldn’t be allowed to play for germans on my own CD Key against Russia.

5. “Everyone asking why didn’t they admit who the smurf was?” Well how do you think Ads found out who it was? He asked me on TS and i told him the truth. I could have denied it and would have taken alot of effort to find out if the player was actually German or not, then would have taken even more effort to discover who the player was. Just seemed abit too much effort for something not that important.

People seem to be blowing things way out of proportion, this is just a fun community run cup that was meant to promote good times from playing some competitive matches for each others nations. Instead people start acting like its some ESL Pro Major Series final that needs investigations, bans and cheating accusations, and that winning is so important. I imagine from a spectators pov the final was a really good game to watch and very entertaining. It had pretty much everything you want in a final so just be happy.

1. EDIT - Yeh it was pretty obvious Ads didn’t get on with rex very well, as rex is a demanding player who is used to businesses like ESL running tournaments where they have very strict rule sets. So he can be very demanding and annoying for an admin. I think people took Ads post about the fake prize money the wrong way. It wasn’t a serious “lets teach rex a lesson” kinda thing, it was more a lolz lets see what response this gets from the germans cos its funny. I mean my first reaction was like “wtf u crazy ads?! giving that prize money for this cup” and my reaction was similar to Rubbens that i think players would have been more determined to win (i.e tactic sessions etc) before games rather than casually turning up and having fun. But just like rubbens comment got taken the wrong way by ads, everything just gets taken way out of proportion on these forums cos people like to have drama!

2. At the end of the day (i know this sounds like a retarded footballers comment in an interview) The game was extremely fun, one of the best i’ve played in and I was glad that i played for Germany in it. When i agreed to play i wasn’t playing to win prizes or anything it was just abit of fun whatever the outcome. It will prob be my last semi comp game in QW so i couldn’t think of a better match to end it on with such intense games (Volcano OMGOMGOMG!! :D) while playing with my old teammates in the game :slight_smile: We had alot of fun on TS and i have to say Russia deserve alot of credit, they played very well as a team. But also don’t forget Germany deserve alot of credit for getting to the final and they didn’t win it from having a 1 man team… Everyone just seems to think the player who got most kills won the match for them… i think you are forgetting that i was just an infantry player that was given alot of cover from my supporting teammates and the role i was playing in th team allowed me to get most kills. If kordin or lausl or onyx played my role they would have got most kills just the same.

Just like to say thanks to the German team for asking me to play, thanks to the russians for making it a very good game, and thanks to OCB for organizing a very good event bringing all of the QW Community together.

Oh and just to end on a positive note, im currently working on a small highlights video for the whole of the tournie so expect that to be coming soon. :slight_smile:

(Arien) #424

[QUOTE=r3fleX;381875]Just to get a few things straight,

1. It was pretty obvious it was me playing as fritz [/QUOTE]

What a surprise!

great game! great fun to play against such strong opponents as you =)

(Brontoz) #425

I understand on this Cup is nothing to win, but aniway nobody like loses i think xD Throughout the game, we knew that Fritz is someone not from germany squad, cose know their team is very good, they not have more so strong infantry players… As i said before. But we wasnt say anything on this match becose wasnt realy care about thus fact,even when we was start loosing. If Germans need some things like this one, so its their busines, fun cup aniway.
After game we was just ask who that was Fritz? Just was realy interest who was invited for this game and played so good. But noone didnt answear, only Rex’s not very funny jokes like Fritz is Control,or Control its Fritz… That was pretty annoying and i was just ask here.Rex could just answer the question, and nobody would say nothing was on this forum…
Noone said something like germans is evil bustards, they played like a noobs and only Fritz was save this game…No… Germans was played realy good as allways .
Yes,samurai played as infantry player, but he played very good as infantry player, and much better than anyone from team Germany, maybe Kordin can play same good… Samurai made an enormous contribution to the game Germany team. Team Germany without samurai is strong, but team Germany with samurai is much stronger its for sure, its a fact. With samurai their team had more chances to win the game than whitout him.
I just said i think its is not realy fair, even didnt say who is that and ignoring questions about him is not realy nice .

(.Chris.) #426

This kind of changes my opinion, Ads wanted to cheat also? When was this also, I was playing for UKB and never heard about it?

If this is true then Germany shouldn’t have been disqualified and this whole cup has been a farce.

Still think it’s bit **** that you went along with it, twice now by your own admission but it’s equally **** that both teams felt it necessary to cheat.

What a mess.

(Apoc) #427

I swear this was a fun cup. It shouldnt really matter who wins, its just fun to get the community together. If we are going to talk unfair, then it was clearly unfair to have a cup where some teams are full promod teams and some are full public teams. I mean the UK sides, got split into two, with half pros and half public on each side. Obviously with this setup we wouldnt win againt full promod teams like germany or russia etc, but it didnt matter. We didnt care. It was fun to play, we werent bothered that both germany and russia had no public players playing even though there were alot of public players that could have played for them. Its a fun cup, and we had fun and thats all.

I kind of think personal feelings may have motivated the majority of the drastic posts here. I know ads doesnt like rex, and its because they come from 2 different parts of the gaming world, Rex is used to jumping on any admin and pretty much interogating them about rules/times etc just to try and make sure his team is best equipped to play. Obviously as ads was the admin, he got bombarded, and i cant help but think the negative emotions this provoked may have manifested itself in some of the harsher judgements viewable here.

About the actuall incident that doesnt matter at all but has caused so much stress. Russians, you should always strive to play the best, you learn by playing those better than you. See it as a positive thing you played a stronger team and strive to become better than them. Samurai is an infantry player, a very good one at that. But you guys are making it look like he won it for Germany. You played 4 maps, with at least 2 having vehicles. If russia were better than germany at vehicles, samurai couldnt have done a thing. But the german team played very well, as they always do, and as a result, samurai could just play his role.

Its really strange seeing people so worked up over an incident that improved the quality of play in a fun cup, with no prizemoney.

P.s Yes russia you could have also got some random high skiller, and it would have probably been an even better match. Just depends on if you dont mind not playing. Also why is everyone fanboying pliscin?! Feureto was always the best spaintard.

(jopjop) #428

AH the sweet aftermatch

(.Chris.) #429

Apoc and Samurai should go into politics, they can be the new Miliband brothers :slight_smile:

(JinxterX) #430

Yes, especially if you go back in this forum and start reading from here up until Samurais confession.

Honestly OCB, sGs and friends… erm seriously WTF??? Have you guys got no integrity or respect for other people? Seems that way.

I know the World Cup is a “fun” tournament but it’s still competitive and you did make rules, so why break them? For the sake of a practical joke or to spice things up? Oh dear.

@Samurai, hey you should have bowed out when Germany had enough players and before the start of the match. You knew beforehand that Russia wouldn’t have agreed to your participation (they were following the rules in good faith).

@Rex, spasti…! You had enough good players from your own country and it still would have been a good game.

@Ads, lol, where to start with your behaviour in all this? The word “sad” comes to mind, sorry.

@SereNade, just shhhh, stay quiet ok? t-bags for you :tongue:

@Shelly, I think you got duped like the rest of us.

@Olive, hi cheeky monkey :smiley: is RAGE any good? :stroggbanana:

@Russia, you got awesome skills in QW, love speccing creative :smiley:

@myself, uuh I need a coffee and a smoke :wink:

@SD, can we have ETQW2 please? hehe :smiley:

(Brontoz) #431

Complitelly agree with Apoc word’s about need get something posetive from games against stronger players. yes,you are right. But from some scream games , friendly matches… That was fun cup, but that was competition and nobody wanna lose.This is not only mine opinion,if Germans dont think so,they wasnt invite mr.samu xD About samurai’s contrbution on those game. Sewer was win Russia, volcano is was pretty close too,3 seconds, plus this double-blow drone bug even when they was have samurai…I just wanna say russians had chances to win this game too… And without so strong player as samurai , our team had more chances to win,on every map… Everymap is have infantry stage. I said again, Germany won becose whole team Germany played good,not only samurai, BUT with his player this team are stronger…
If russians will invite some highskilled merks its will be not a more interested game,its will be bull****… Every team is have some squad,and this squad should play on competition i guess…
I am say again, i have no problems with this case,i allways respect Germans i just tried explain my opinion about this situation.

(konLiziuS) #432

@ ads: OMG bann rex for hiring samu
and
BANN this SAmurai for playing in 2 teams to increase his chance t win prices!!! uuh this ****ty arrogant promodplayer

btw:
meh i didnt watched the finals because i had to work, but i cant believe samu made germany win this ****, samurai just knows how to use an assault rifle, a lacerator and he knows the cfg commands to dodge enemies` bullets … (just like kordin), he dont know how to play vehicle or destroy them , if u tell him “go lagmurai plant shields on hog–> kill the titan and then throw a violator to destroy their AIT”… he says “wth are shields on hog and my medic has no violator!! whats that???” … he made his job good on volcano mb but in maps like sewer first objective hes just kina: oh i can kill this 1 infrantry guy but i cant even gib him because the tormenter is hunting me …
in my opinion in vanilla hes not as wothwhile as tanzverbot, fleury,m1rra,

greets konlizius, the imperator of china and tibet

(.Chris.) #433

Pretty much voids the rest of your post.

(Shelly) #434

[QUOTE=.Chris.;381889]This kind of changes my opinion, Ads wanted to cheat also? When was this also, I was playing for UKB and never heard about it?

If this is true then Germany shouldn’t have been disqualified.

What a mess.[/QUOTE]

+1

I know I said I´d shut up but meh I really do STILL expect an apology from the Cup organizer for calling Team Germany cheats and pointing fingers.
It was disrespectful, unfair and hypocritical considering all the facts we know. One of my favourite sayings: dont throw stones while sitting in a glasshouse. It was a fun cup, it was fun times to participate and to watch on tv, the teams are all great but the ending (im not on about the result or winner) put a damper on it all. Would be nice if it was fixed with an apology. Then I´m sure we can all move on and stop bothering about this.

P.S: And whoever started that “most hated qw player” thread is a troll and just stupid! Grow up pls. :rolleyes:

P.P.S: ads, you re still one of my fave scotsmen and ocb is still one of the best fun clans in qw. I dont know them as well as sgs, which is and always has been an awesome and very skilled clan btw, but the ppl I do know from ocb are all great guys and girls. <3 oliveoil

(Celebrian) #435

[QUOTE=.Chris.;381889]This kind of changes my opinion, Ads wanted to cheat also? When was this also, I was playing for UKB and never heard about it?

If this is true then Germany shouldn’t have been disqualified and this whole cup has been a farce.

Still think it’s bit **** that you went along with it, twice now by your own admission but it’s equally **** that both teams felt it necessary to cheat.

What a mess.[/QUOTE]
I must admit. I wanted to use aimbot in this tournament … but then changed my mind. Damn, I wanted to cheat also

(Shelly) #436

lolololol. celebrian where you from?russia? i like your humour.

(Ads913) #437

What a mess.[/QUOTE]
Chris
If i recall the kick off was 19:30 at 19:28 it was only me from my team.

i asked Samurai and others present on my teamspeak to play as a last resort to have a Game rather than not play .
If the game went ahead the game would go to Russia .But it didnt with all sorts of servers and referee needed to sorted before the game started it was chaotic 2 minutes. .Chris you didnt notice this as you turned up with jinx at the same time i asked him to the leave . i do have a demo of the game were i said to russia "it looked like i dont have a team "and “i will try just to have a game”.

I am reading a lot of guys attempting to tarnish my reputation. Either its a exaggeration, misleading half-truths, or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the my dealings. Running somthing like World cup present Problems and challenges.It a lonely job when your running such a event with so many mental logistical and technical issues i had to deal with. Plus a loss of a life as well . I did everthing in my power to run a cup fairly .The forum is pretty much Toxic i should have learned that long time ago.

Russia win the Cup

Thats the last i am going to say on the matter.
To all the people who took part thanks.
To friends in game sorry i am done.

(sereNADE) #438

Most of the facts here are really just dressed up feeble framings of information by people without firsthand experience of the events.

Using smurfs and unregistered players under agreed circumstances for the sake of letting a game take place at all or a “plain clothesed” referee joining a team for the sake of letting everyone play without having to drop out is quite a stretch from from what Germany did. In the first two scenarios victory wasn’t even an option. Calling ads a hypocrite is pretty cheap.

(Shelly) #439

[QUOTE=sereNADE;381920]Most of the facts here are really just dressed up feeble framings of information by people without firsthand experience of the events.

Using smurfs and unregistered players under agreed circumstances for the sake of letting a game take place at all or a “plain clothesed” referee joining a team for the sake of letting everyone play without having to drop out is quite a stretch from from what Germany did. In the first two scenarios victory wasn’t even an option. Calling ads a hypocrite is pretty cheap.[/QUOTE]

calling team germany cheaters is even cheaper.

you know what serenade your post actually pisses me off. all the things you just mentioned right are all in favour of ads and admin decisions and stressy situations. its all very understandable and not to be judged right? however everyone has their own reasons. and whether your reasons or those that you comment are more honourable than the ones of team germany doesnt matter, fact remains they did nothing that no other team nor admins of the cup did themselves. why wont you understand that no matter how good your reasons are its still the same damn thing and does not make you or the other teams or the admins of the cup any better than team germany. but! it wasnt other teams nor the admins nor anyone else ONLY team germany that was called cheaters. and you dont find that hypocritical nor unfair? wth? I am not saying that what they did was good however it s not any different from what others did too, but they re the only ones that are called out here and stamped as cheaters. you find that nice? i dont. its more than cheap, its retarded.

(sereNADE) #440

but what germany and samurai did was cheapest (fixed).