(BT Infinity)OCB World Cup 3

(timestart) #401

We still don’t know who Fritz was, he had a new CD key right? Who do we know who bought a load of ETQW copies recently?!

(Shelly) #402

[QUOTE=Ads913;381816]breaking rules or bending them and making exceptions here and there as it pleases is not acceptable, if its done with or without your knowledge and approval doesnt matter.

In the rule set
Teams must consist of players with Birth right claims to the nation.
Apart for Splash Damage team ,Olives Secret Project Team and rest of the world team
Any decision by me or OCB senior is final

End off.[/QUOTE]

still the rules were bent, we had a team player who was also part of another team, same as the anonymous player of rex´s team, so same thing.
temujin was a merc for usa team and he s not usa nor has he any birth right for that nation afaik, but i guess that doesnt count coz he was a cup admin right?

thats only 2 of the rules that i can name that were bent or just dont apply for everyone in the same way as it seems ^^ im sure if i dig further and waste even more time on this forum, i ll find plenty more. pls lets not go there. fact is it wasnt nice of you to call the german team cheaters and you have/had no justified reasons to do so and should take it back imo. it wont change the outcome of the finals and im sure it doesnt matter anymore, but it would regain some respect for you and ocb, especially in the context of fair play and sportsmanship. =)

(Celebrian) #403

Wowow, guys (and girls ;e) I really did not expect that all will turn so. Such a big discussion and I’ll be honest, that did not read it all ;]

After the finals we didn’t mind the result, and had no complaints to anyone. Frankly, we still do not care who [honest/fair/under the rules] won.
We know the Germany team very well, played a lot with them, and in the final meet someone who plays better than any of the two teams. Of course, after matches we start asking them, “Guys, who is this Fritz? He is just rock! Tell us who he is?” and … they ignore us. Why? We do not have a right to know with who we were playing?And then, one member of their team trying to fool us (and all ETQW comunity) by saying that Fritz - he is (although it is not). It’s a little … insulting. And how here like to say “not professional.” In fact, if you thought that doing the right thing, why do need this new CD-Key, and these secrets, the lies.
All teams that used the help of mercs, have not enough people. You have had enough people, and why it was necessary to complicate things I could not understand.
I mean, if we got the CDkeys for Pliscin, Feruto, Alsef, add them to the Russian team, u take Samurai, Deathwish to the Germany team (whatever nicknames, i just don’t know players better, sry) and playing so, cool, awesome. But in fact it is no longer the Russian and Germany team anymore =) The meaning and spirit of the tournament goes to hell ;]
I can say that we do not care, and hope to have a lot more good games with you ;]

Besides, I fully respect Ads913 opinion, whatever it is. After I was banned from the 4th pub server, I realized the truth “admin is always right” xD

Anyway, in ETQW is not a lot of tournaments now (omg, TWO tournaments in one month!!! thnx to OCB and rUBBEN for this miracle ;e), and ETQW community is not so big to spoil relations with someone =)
I hope no one hurt by this post, and no one will interpret it their own way. What about me I’ll follow the advice of Arien ;]

People let’s live amicably ;p

(.N.E.R.D.) #404

Pleast stop saying this was a new CD-Key cause i alread used it for a few smurfs ;)))

(Ads913) #405

[QUOTE=Shelly;381818]still the rules were bent, we had a team player who was also part of another team, same as the anonymous player of rex´s team, so same thing.
temujin was a merc for usa team and he s not usa nor has he any birth right for that nation afaik, but i guess that doesnt count coz he was a cup admin right?

thats only 2 of the rules that i can name that were bent or just dont apply for everyone in the same way as it seems ^^ im sure if i dig further and waste even more time on this forum, i ll find plenty more. pls lets not go there. fact is it wasnt nice of you to call the german team cheaters and you have/had no justified reasons to do so and should take it back imo. it wont change the outcome of the finals and im sure it doesnt matter anymore, but it would regain some respect for you and ocb, especially in the context of fair play and sportsmanship. =)[/QUOTE]

Temujin Played to finish a game off after Serenade and Fencing master quit. The game was over before temujin played Poland agreed to play on and finish the Game . The nml are allowed to play outside of the players with Birth right claims to the nation.

So by your rule book my scottish team next year will be Stoop,Chump,Kefear,Utilmate muscle,

(YumYum) #406

Ooooh i can’t follow anymore who is trolling who, BUT here’s my opinion :smiley: So much happened in these few hours when i was away.

Yeah i played for the girls team and for the Finland. Funny thing is, that im a girl and im from Finland. I was playing for both of the teams all the time, not in the latest/last match.

Girls team was a big exception and i hope we all know that girls come from every country and they don’t have their own land called No Man’s Land…

Whatever Germany says, they had 7 players when the tv server was on, and this Fritz was playing in every match and in every map one german player was watching the game from tv-server (because Russia had 6 players). As far as i know, Uk is not part of Germany :o and Fritz was never part of german team until the finals.
Some teams may have had merc from other countries because they didnt have enough players, but apparently Germany had 1 player too much. So i really don’t see a reason why they had to use player from other country.

As i was captain of Finland, i hoped that every team would have captain, so captains could discuss about the player number before the match. Unfortunately this was impossible, as i heard from ads. This is a thing i really hoped little bit improvement in this cup.

(Apoc) #407

Urgh im sick of this…for anyone who actually cares about who Fritz was…Enjoy. Now can everyone stop bitching…jesus you guys are being so immature.

(Apples) #408

Thank you my love :confused:

(Shelly) #409

[QUOTE=Ads913;381823]Temujin Played to finish a game off after Serenade and Fencing master quit. The game was over before temujin played Poland agreed to play on and finish the Game . The nml are allowed to play outside of the players with Birth right claims to the nation.

So by your rule book my scottish team next year will be Stoop,Chump,Kefear,Utilmate muscle,[/QUOTE]

i was not on about the birth rights in our nml team but more about the fact that we too had a player that played for 2 teams in the cup, so dont try twisting it into something else.

your comment about temujin playing for usa, sounds all reasonable and understandable, however no matter how many reasons you come up with to suit yourself it still doesnt make it fairer on team germany, who just did the same as many other teams did. I think this was discussed enough now in this thread and im tired of repeating myself and my opinion. your decision was not a fair one imo and i ll stick to that opinion til you care to prove me wrong, but not with silly suggestions for your scottish team next year, its not even worth commenting and by that i see you do not care to overthink your own unfairness. whatever. im done with the thread, ggs and i hope that rubbens cup will be a little clearer. over and out.

(Shelly) #410

read my post after that frenchie, i said i love you and anthonyda. doh.

(Ads913) #411

Yes and i am very tired as well .

(Apples) #412

May I resume this post? : well, cool, well cool, well, we have a winer!, whine whine whine whine bitch bitch bitch bitch…

I should have played just to give you all a lesson, you all suxs, yeah thats right, you all think you are super awesomius when your skills equal a prepubescent guy learning his first step on Q3 or Qlive, oh wait I sux at these games too, and I dont care

@rex stop being an asshole, take your nade into your mouth and shut the hell up plz, you did **** here, at least admit it, and god knows I like you…

@ads, next time be more strict with your rules, people abuse over the interweb, guess what, it is the INTERWEB man, wake up…

@Chris : you are a roastbeef from UK and no one will ever like you!!! (joke in case I might be banned)

@rubben and snotling : dont get involved, they are pissed cuz we are the best lovers ever and they try to beat us up in a geek tourny just to get their e-peen boosted up, no no that wont work and we’ll still steal your girls whenever we want (except from germany cuz well, they have hairs under their arms, it’s not acceptable at all)

(Apples) #413

Too late! andIloveYouBecauseMyMessageIsTooShort

(Dthy) #414

Stop stealing all our woman! You have enough sexy one’s in your country as it is!!!

(Apples) #415

Never enough for me!

OooOOOps we derailed this awesome thread (or not)

God I must go into a LAN just to get all the chicks here, would be funny,no monies, but the sissies!

(JinxterX) #416

[QUOTE=YumYum;381829] i hope we all know that girls come from every country and they don’t have their own land called No Man’s Land…
[/QUOTE]

Whaaaat? Are you serious? But, but… I had my passport ready… now you tell me it doesn’t exist!! :frowning: :eek:

(JinxterX) #417

[QUOTE=Ads913;381806] Fritz the player in question is a friend and is in my clan alliance.

[/QUOTE]

So, just to be clear, a friend of yours in sGs pretended to be a German in the final and they won because of that? I dunno cos I gave up watching on the tv server. Hmm we had RipCurl in UKB team, pretty sure he’s German and not British, lol… erm… and nobody cared but anyway Russia ends up winning the cup, German team gets branded cheats and you decide to make a post about there being cash prizes to get back at this guy Rex? Have I got that right?

I think Shelly has got a valid point here tbh.

But hey, it’s just a computer game, this is just another forum and I’m gonna push that big power button on the front of my pc now, lol, gg’s :tongue:

(Arien) #418

We will never know, he wears a mask.

(sereNADE) #419

[QUOTE=JinxterX;381855]So, just to be clear, a friend of yours in sGs pretended to be a German in the final and they won because of that? I dunno cos I gave up watching on the tv server. Hmm we had RipCurl in UKB team, pretty sure he’s German and not British, lol… erm… and nobody cared but anyway Russia ends up winning the cup, German team gets branded cheats and you decide to make a post about there being cash prizes to get back at this guy Rex? Have I got that right?

I think Shelly has got a valid point here tbh.

But hey, it’s just a computer game, this is just another forum and I’m gonna push that big power button on the front of my pc now, lol, gg’s :tongue:[/QUOTE]

you dont have it right.

(Snotling) #420

<3 apples, I’ll back you up in this project! :wink: Hide your daughters guyz, frenchies incoming…xD