(BT Infinity)OCB World Cup 3

(JinxterX) #381

[QUOTE=Shelly;381781]sigh this has nothing to do with the topic but ok since you wish to discuss this here and now, im fine with that. i have my steam settings on friends-only, however yes anyone could look at my avatar (which is a pic of me) whether friends or not. but they cannot see the rest of my profile only my pic and username. my id on steam is not shelly and sometimes my username there isnt either, so its very unlikely that some random person would search all members on steam just to find a pic of me and then without any reason go AH YES thats the shelly that plays qw, right.

what you did was, you were on my friends-list on steam and copied pasted my profile to one of your friends and said, take a look here, thats shelly. that person would never have looked herself, beside the weirdness of you showing other female gamers my pic and pointing out thats me ( i never did get your reason for this, whatever) i did not like that at all. coz the person you showed is not a friend of mine is she? and if i wanted her to know what i look like i wouldve befriended her myself, no? anyways after i found out i had a go at you on the server in a fireteam and we continued our arguement after with ingame msgs where i flipped out on you and got very bitchy. yes i am bitchy when someone pisses me off and then you called me a psycho and deleted me ingame. but i had deleted you on steam for showing others my pic. so yeah i am right =P[/QUOTE]

LOL :smiley: Ooooh Shelly :tongue: You’re soooo…OMG! :wink: Fun, fun, fun! :smiley: :stroggbanana:

(timestart) #382

ETQW community is actually about 1/10th the size you think it is due to all the fake names. Tanzverbot is half of them.

(Shelly) #383

thank you dear and to make it even more clear. the reason i didnt like what you did is coz i cant stand that female. i ve met many female gamers in my gaming years and most are ok, some are annoying attention-ws but also still ok as a person to play with and against and SOME are annoying attention-ws AND dumb b*****s. the girl you posted my pic to belongs in the last category and i mainly dont like her coz she s as thick as a brick **** house. so i wasnt amused about you going here look thats shelly. but its all forgiven now =)

P.S. if i get an infraction now for my wording i ll blame you jinx and will haunt you in qw :tongue:

(JinxterX) #384

It’s always a pleasure to be pwned by you, so not a loss :wink:

(Ashog) #385

yeah, when he is smurfing around (and he does only this) he even is strong-willed enough to pretend to not be interested in teabagging :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #386

lol…ok…

(JinxterX) #387

[QUOTE=Shelly;381789]thank you dear and to make it even more clear. the reason i didnt like what you did is coz i cant stand that female. i ve met many female gamers in my gaming years and most are ok, some are annoying attention-ws but also still ok as a person to play with and against and SOME are annoying attention-ws AND dumb b*****s. the girl you posted my pic to belongs in the last category and i mainly dont like her coz she s as thick as a brick **** house. so i wasnt amused about you going here look thats shelly. but its all forgiven now =)

P.S. if i get an infraction now for my wording i ll blame you jinx and will haunt you in qw :tongue:[/QUOTE]

Now, now, let’s not get carried away :wink: She’s not thick btw and it’s all cyberwater under the bridge :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #388

whatever, i ll take your word for her not being thick, im sure you know her much better than i do, right? ^^ but i ll give her that, she s good at concealing having anything resembling to some braincells =) anyways sniper match after cup ok? ^^

(Apoc) #389

Everyone chill out

(Singh400) #390

[QUOTE=r3fleX;381669]Well all the evidence really can only point to one player…

Must have been Singh400.

:D[/QUOTE]I know this is a full on troll, but **** I’ll take that <3

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;381693]At least, announce the prizes before the cup starts, maybe players won’t go to sleep instead of playing :rolleyes:[/quote]Agreed. Not very professional.

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;381693]Banning ze Rex?

Still can’t realise such a huge amount of money, maybe if you had told them about that, ze Germans won’t have taken that game so lazily…[/QUOTE]You can’t ban ze Rex, who am I going to troll?! :frowning:

[QUOTE=Ads913;381733]Ok here’s the deal

There was no money, never was - Russian lads were in on the sting as well. It was in a way to teach Rex a lesson.[/quote]Not very professional. In fact I’d say it puts OCB/sGS in a very unprofessional light. You have tainted their good names with your games. And to do this “to teach ze Rex a lesson” is kind of pathetic mate. If you was trying to trolling us congrats you might have succeed but in doing so you’ve done some serious damage to the OCB/sGs rep. At least when I troll, I only troll with my totally awesome rocking name on the line. You trolled as the admin of the tournament and as leader of OCB.

[QUOTE=Ads913;381733]I put the teams together it’s me who calls who can play and who cannot. Not Rex and not no one else but me. The German team never, before during and days after the event they never came forward or asked or even admitted it. They were hiding the fact. They didn’t even need to play a 6 player they were not short of players so sorry they cheated as strong as that sounds it’s true.

So to me there was no argument were it came to players. [/QUOTE]Arrogant much mate? I’m with my German brothers. Deutschland Uber Alles!!

(Dthy) #391

Bet he loves his mates for recording that xD

(Shelly) #392

awesome clip hahaha

(Singh400) #393

[QUOTE=Apoc;381798]Everyone chill out[/QUOTE]Quit stealing my links from TS biatch!

(JinxterX) #394

That’s correct, I do, I know her very well, so please try not to be so ferociously judgemental, I’ve been guilty of that myself with various people, it’s not good.

anyways sniper match after cup ok?

Ja:wink:

I’m off to shoot pesky Stroggs :stroggbanana:

(Ads913) #395

[QUOTE=Shelly;381740]Meh, ads i really like you, you know that right, but your post just now sounded terrible arrogant, especially this part " i put the teams together its me who calls whos can play and who cannot.Not Rex and not no one else but me. "

I can totally relate to you finding rex annoying for many reasons, as you posted, however it should not get in the way of your fair judgement.

And YES i get your point, you/ocb organized this, it was your time and effort and I know everyone appreciates it, thank you for all you did.

However, I m sticking to my opinion that you should treat all players the same, whether you personally like them or not, doesnt matter. Its not fair to allow some to get away with everything just coz they re part of ocb or your friends and others get the “pointing fingers” and telling-off for doing exactly the same thing as others did.

I dont know whether rex kept that fritz guy secret out of spite towards you or coz he knew you d be against it, whatever reason, he did not do anything different than many teams did. Hence he or team germany should not be judged, that would be hypocritical and whether its your cup or not, you did it for the community I believe, so you have to face our opinions too, whether you want to hear them or not.

Its sad that it was the last world cup, I hope you calm down by next year :tongue: there is always some drama in these cups, but its part of the fun too, so dont take it all tooo serious, its just a game and everyone loves flaming. =)[/QUOTE]

Sorry Shelly didn’t mean to come across arrogant. You know I am on the side of trying to be fair and level. Only the competition referee or organizers can organize not players or team captains that’s was my point.

Your opinion of course is yours I don’t agree with it .
I already mentioned the right way of doing things by officially declaring to teams if they agreed beforehand to allow the player to play. That’s the correct method. You cannot compare that or draw a parallel with what Germany did.
Whether they are friends or not is irrelevant. Fritz the player in question is a friend and is in my clan alliance.

I don’t hate Rex just find him annoying he’s sponge he wants info all the time.

He did not do anything different. Sorry but are you serious.
Shelly your comments however you dress them up are a mile off.

He knew I would be against it .
So on that logic it was ok .That’s like saying I didn’t tell the ref to f** off because I knew he would send me off. Tell me as a matter of interest do you honestly see no harm in what happened. You not find it Unsportsmanlike or unsporting behavior or violation of the rules of play.

my feelings aside
I held a meeting with guys in the community respected guys days before I took the action I sat back told them what happened and asked them what I should do. The action they suggested I took. Please don’t think I have a grudge or agenda against Germany. The action took would be the same for everyone.

Singh you can troll it does not work on me .

(Singh400) #396

[QUOTE=Ads913;381806]Sorry Shelly didn’t mean to come across arrogant. You know I am on the side of trying to be fair and level. Only the competition referee or organizers can organize not players or team captains that’s was my point.[/quote]Is the entire rule set written down for everyone to see and adhere to? I played in the comp (the brightest star some might say…) and I certainly wasn’t aware of that rule.

[QUOTE=Ads913;381806]Whether they are friends or not is irrelevant. Fritz the player in question is a friend and is in my clan alliance.[/quote]Name and shame this spineless monkey boy. How dare he bring shame on the clan like that.

[QUOTE=Ads913;381806]I don’t hate Rex just find him annoying he’s sponge he wants info all the time.[/quote]You know, I happen to frequent a certain TS where I am constantly answering questions…

Not that there is anything wrong with asking questions, unless you are German it seems.

[QUOTE=Ads913;381806]My feelings aside I held a meeting with guys in the community respected guys days before I took the action I sat back told them what happened and asked them what I should do. The action they suggested I took.[/quote]So basically you’ve lost your balls and you have to lend some from “respected community leaders”.

[QUOTE=Ads913;381806]Please don’t think I have a grudge or agenda against Germany. The action took would be the same for everyone.[/quote]Oh no, what on earth would makes us think that? Could it be that you’ve already publicly stated that you wanted to teach ze Rex a lesson? You even colluded with the Russians (KGB for lolz) to plot against ze Germans.

[QUOTE=Ads913;381806]Singh you can troll it does not work on me.[/QUOTE]Say what now? Does it even sound like I’m trolling? I hope you answer every question that has been posed to you. With honesty, and then maybe you might be able to redeem yourself. Oh how the mighty have fallen…

(Ads913) #397

To quote singh…thanks for your support singh
youTROOLLLLLLEEEDD! What, the troller can’t take some trolling from the TrollKing?

(Ads913) #398

[QUOTE=Singh400;381807]Is the entire rule set written down for everyone to see and adhere to? I played in the comp (the brightest star some might say…) and I certainly wasn’t aware of that rule.
Go to the web page were you signed up.

Name and shame this spineless monkey boy. How dare he bring shame on the clan like that.
If you look close in the thread you will see him

You know, I happen to frequent a certain TS where I am constantly answering questions…

Not that there is anything wrong with asking questions, unless you are German it seems.
your tec support i am not.

So basically you’ve lost your balls and you have to lend some from “respected community leaders”.alway good to get advice but not from you

Oh no, what on earth would makes us think that? Could it be that you’ve already publicly stated that you wanted to teach ze Rex a lesson? You even colluded with the Russians (KGB for lolz) to plot against ze Germans.It was a bit of fun look how many threads i got.

Say what now? Does it even sound like I’m trolling? I hope you answer every question that has been posed to you. With honesty, and then maybe you might be able to redeem yourself. Oh how the mighty have fallen…[/QUOTE]Singh troll king mission done

(Shelly) #399

[QUOTE=Ads913;381806]Sorry Shelly didn’t mean to come across arrogant. You know I am on the side of trying to be fair and level. Only the competition referee or organizers can organize not players or team captains that’s was my point.

Your opinion of course is yours I don’t agree with it .
I already mentioned the right way of doing things by officially declaring to teams if they agreed beforehand to allow the player to play. That’s the correct method. You cannot compare that or draw a parallel with what Germany did.
Whether they are friends or not is irrelevant. Fritz the player in question is a friend and is in my clan alliance.

I don’t hate Rex just find him annoying he’s sponge he wants info all the time.

He did not do anything different. Sorry but are you serious.
Shelly your comments however you dress them up are a mile off.

He knew I would be against it .
So on that logic it was ok .That’s like saying I didn’t tell the ref to f** off because I knew he would send me off. Tell me as a matter of interest do you honestly see no harm in what happened. You not find it Unsportsmanlike or unsporting behavior or violation of the rules of play.

my feelings aside
I held a meeting with guys in the community respected guys days before I took the action I sat back told them what happened and asked them what I should do. The action they suggested I took. Please don’t think I have a grudge or agenda against Germany. The action took would be the same for everyone.

Singh you can troll it does not work on me .[/QUOTE]

Ok ads, jokes and trolling aside, this is my honest and straightforward opinion.

[I][B]"I already mentioned the right way of doing things by officially declaring to teams if they agreed beforehand to allow the player to play. That’s the correct method. You cannot compare that or draw a parallel with what Germany did. "

“He did not do anything different. Sorry but are you serious.
Shelly your comments however you dress them up are a mile off.”

“He knew I would be against it .
So on that logic it was ok .That’s like saying I didn’t tell the ref to f** off because I knew he would send me off. Tell me as a matter of interest do you honestly see no harm in what happened. You not find it Unsportsmanlike or unsporting behavior or violation of the rules of play.” [/B][/I]

if there are clear rules to a cup and you want to follow them as fussy as you did towards the end of the cup in the finals, then they should apply to everyone. breaking rules or bending them and making exceptions here and there as it pleases is not acceptable, if its done with or without your knowledge and approval doesnt matter.
if you make exceptions towards other teams, from our team nml to other nation teams then everyone else including rex s team should be allowed to, too. saying that what rex did was without your approval doesnt count. so what? he still didnt do anything else than others did, so that point is invalid. either same rules and exceptions for every team or no rules or no exceptions for anyone, no matter who it is or whether they asked for your approval beforehand.

btw i participated in the cup too and i cant recall us asking team ukb if they mind us using yummy in our team before the match.
so what you bring up about asking the opponent team first if they re ok with the line up is not true. im not trying to annoy you ads, but it seems you re weighing things with 2 measurements here which is not fair imo.

so fact is rex´s team did nothing else than almost every other team in that cup, he just didnt get your approval beforehand and why should he, you didnt approve or didnt see it as necessary to approve other exceptions of other teams.

but still you come here to the forums and call team germany cheaters, now if you wish to speak about unsportsmanship then that is what i would call your first post about germany cheating. that was not professional and not nice and pretty hypocritical considering what all the other teams did too.

dont get me wrong, but if you want to get nitty gritty about some unclear rules with 100 exceptions and you re not enforcing those rules on everyone + your own admins of the cup, with the same dedication you re calling the german team cheats, then i cannot take you serious nor can i see your point of view and even less can i agree with you.

and to get further into detail, even if rex had asked you beforehand i believe you wouldve said no, because this thread and your posts here on this matter do not show me any objective stance from your side, quite the contrary. thats why i m saying this was not fair play on your side.

(Ads913) #400

breaking rules or bending them and making exceptions here and there as it pleases is not acceptable, if its done with or without your knowledge and approval doesnt matter.

In the rule set
Teams must consist of players with Birth right claims to the nation.
Apart for Splash Damage team ,Olives Secret Project Team and rest of the world team
Any decision by me or OCB senior is final

End off.