(BT Infinity)OCB World Cup 3

(j4bster) #361

[QUOTE=.Chris.;381761] but wanted Germany to lose just to see them get mad, I’ve had both :)[/QUOTE] hm and you missed again. all germans laughing on voices :smiley:

hm how about voting brink for next years nationscup? ^^

(Rex) #362

I agree 100%. My only fault was to open my mouth for trying to improve something.

(Shelly) #363

[QUOTE=.Chris.;381761]I slightly edited my post whilst you quoted it.

No I don’t know who it is and I don’t see how knowing would change my mind. :slight_smile:

We have differing opinions, it’s all gravy.

The whole thing stinks and that’s coming from someone who was born without a sense of smell!

I would have the same opinion of which ever team it was who was in Germany’s shoes, I dislike every country outside of England equally.

The final result also kind of pleases me, I wanted Russia to be beaten for raping us in 2nd round but wanted Germany to lose just to see them get mad, I’ve had both :slight_smile:

Yep :smiley:

How’s you anyway?

OK I will train extra hard![/QUOTE]

haha thats awesome chris =) especially the part about disliking all countries outside england hahah cracked me up ^^ always enjoyed your dry humour.

anyways yeah you re right we have different opinions on this just like everyone else, the whole thread is kinda silly, jeez its just a game and just a fun cup. im kinda annoyed at myself for even bothering to post here, its a waste of time, i could be playing more qw. but i ll stick to my attitude that all and everything should be kept as fair as possible. the only reason i dont like this thread nor the ending of the cup in the first place, coz of its unfairness. oh well. time to game. ggs. hope the rules in falling leaves cup are clear as glass and rubben make sure to consult your lawyers and let them look over the rules etc. gaming is serious business these days … :rolleyes:

(.Chris.) #364

Germans, laughing? I’ve heard it all now.

(Stop posting so quick)

(.N.E.R.D.) #365

Just to clear things up a little …
There was no Cheating with Intention at all …
Germany just made sure they could play the Final or would you rather end a cup with no final cause of defwin ?
Other players came much later on and many players weren’t available at all.
And tbh, if you have 7 you play with 7 what we tried cause the russian team has many players and everyone wants
to play.
This talk here is always like ooooooh evil germany, they tried to pull such an evil masterplan AND WE CAUGHT EM ahahahahaha
So get real ppl, it wasn’t like that at all …
Makes me sad that ppl jump so easily on the wagon with such a stupid idea

(JinxterX) #366

Who was it then? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :smiley: Who won then Germany or Russia? Are OCB a joke clan or a real one? :tongue: God I’m so confused… is there a fight going on this forum or what? Who is Rex? What’s he done? Is he a spasti or not? Shall I t-bag him in QW? :eek: NMLCaitlin was YumYum… that never fooled anyone, lol, she always good for a baggin’ :stroggbanana:

(sereNADE) #367

well played, everybody. and i could think of a more suitable familial title for ads but i doubt the kids are ready for the harsh reality. he ain’t a grandaddy…

(Ads913) #368

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;381709]Do you think that’s a good way to help ETQW ? Spoiling the Falling Leaves League ? I’m really shocked about your sayings.

I don’t prefer to notice about that " decent young guy who has a lot to learn ", I don’t want this to turn into a who is the best party, grandpa.[/QUOTE]

I didnt say i would spoil your tournament more want would you do if somone one did.How would you feel if somone broke your rules.

You did have a go at my tournament with your sleeping line. that was not nice…

(Ads913) #369

[QUOTE=j4bster;381739]Oh plz i asked you to add me on steam and talk with me, and you prefered playing some ****ty random mix game instead of talk to me. so plz dont try to excuse this.[/QUOTE] I asked to to join steam so i could give you a prize for winning.That was before the storm.

(Shelly) #370

sorry mate, but its not my place to reveal that. i think russia won, whatever, they re a nice and friendly team, so its fine even if not fair really, but oh well. there are no fights ^^ we re all grown-ups and discussing matters on a forum, right ? ^^ aye about caitlin, i think most kinda knew, we didnt really hide it nor did we say its yumyum. didnt think these things were such a big deal. as i said, gaming has become serious business >.>

(JinxterX) #371

Damn! I knew I should have never deleted you in QW friends list :eek: Or in Steam… sigh :rolleyes: Nevermind! :smiley: I’ll find out eventually :wink:

(Shelly) #372

LOL actually i deleted you ^^ on both but thats fine, you re getting old and your memory is failing you. ^^ but even if you asked me there i wouldnt tell. thats up to team germany not me. =)

P.S. actually you are right, you deleted me ingame after i ranted at you for about 10 mins coz i was pissy with you for showing others my steam profile and my pics (if i wanted everyone to see my profile i d put the settings on public instead of “friends-only”) and i deleted you on steam for same reason. thats right. good ole times ^^

(JinxterX) #373

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, lol, uh huh, you really wanna put my memory to the test here? I don’t forget anything, especially you my dear :wink: nutjob! but I like you, so it’s OK :tongue:

P.S. Uhm, you’re wrong about Steam and your pic showed up even with profile on “friends-only”, so raspberry to you :tongue: hehe :smiley:

P.P.S Let’s you and me have a sniper fight in QW :stroggbanana: :slight_smile:

(Arien) #374

Guys stop arguing.
Drink vodka! It will make you happy!

(.Chris.) #375

[QUOTE=Arien;381779]Guys stop arguing.
Drink vodka! It will make you happy![/QUOTE]

Not if you live near me it doesn’t.

(Shelly) #376

[QUOTE=JinxterX;381778]Riiiiiiiiiiiight, lol, uh huh, you really wanna put my memory to the test here? I don’t forget anything, especially you my dear :wink: nutjob! but I like you, so it’s OK :tongue:

P.S. Uhm, you’re wrong about Steam and your pic showed up even with profile on “friends-only”, so raspberry to you :tongue: hehe :D[/QUOTE]

sigh this has nothing to do with the topic but ok since you wish to discuss this here and now, im fine with that. i have my steam settings on friends-only, however yes anyone could look at my avatar (which is a pic of me) whether friends or not. but they cannot see the rest of my profile only my pic and username. my id on steam is not shelly and sometimes my username there isnt either, so its very unlikely that some random person would search all members on steam just to find a pic of me and then without any reason go AH YES thats the shelly that plays qw, right.

what you did was, you were on my friends-list on steam and copied pasted my profile to one of your friends and said, take a look here, thats shelly. that person would never have looked herself, beside the weirdness of you showing other female gamers my pic and pointing out thats me ( i never did get your reason for this, whatever) i did not like that at all. coz the person you showed is not a friend of mine is she? and if i wanted her to know what i look like i wouldve befriended her myself, no? anyways after i found out i had a go at you on the server in a fireteam and we continued our arguement after with ingame msgs where i flipped out on you and got very bitchy. yes i am bitchy when someone pisses me off and then you called me a psycho and deleted me ingame. but i had deleted you on steam for showing others my pic. so yeah i am right =P

(Ashog) #377

Why didn’t they use Tanz, he would have played as good as Fritz imo…

(Dthy) #378

I feel left out since it’s appears that almost everyone knows who fritz is and i don’t :frowning:

Another quote for someone’s sig? :smiley:

(Shelly) #379

[QUOTE=JinxterX;381778]
P.P.S Let’s you and me have a sniper fight in QW :stroggbanana: :)[/QUOTE]

you d lose, my sniping gets better every day :tongue:

(Ashog) #380

Dthwsh

yeah, apples will be here any minute now…