(BT Infinity)OCB World Cup 3

(Shelly) #341

yeah i know but it WOULD BE awesome. sigh.

(Shelly) #342

[QUOTE=JinxterX;381734]Nicely said, especially the first and last parts :smiley:

Yeh, I was kidding of course, but there are design improvements they could make :wink:

Sounds good to me, since I know from personal experience you’re fond of swearing, lol :stroggbanana:[/QUOTE]

hahaha yeah im fluent in “speaking french/aka swearing”

(JinxterX) #343

[QUOTE=Ads913;381733]Ok Heres the deal

There was no Money never was, Russian lads were in on the sting as well.
It was in a way to teach Rex a lesson.

[/QUOTE]

LOL :D:D:D Good one :tongue: So who was Fritz anyway? :rolleyes:

:goliathspin:

(j4bster) #344

Oh plz i asked you to add me on steam and talk with me, and you prefered playing some ****ty random mix game instead of talk to me. so plz dont try to excuse this.

(Shelly) #345

[QUOTE=Ads913;381733]Ok Heres the deal

There was no Money never was, Russian lads were in on the sting as well.
It was in a way to teach Rex a lesson.

Yes it was a fun cup and players played for countrys and invented countrys like Nml and Benelux which became rest of europe. When we did this was to get other teams involved and players.
This was done in a open and honest manner with no deceit and of course with my permission and support
when we had a team short of players . I asked the other teams if this was acceptable. when players were short and i had no protests seriously ask Poland my team and Usa.Temujin Yum
Yum(cannot remember her nml nick) and Rip curl played.I did this with all partys invovled on board before the match started.

So to Shelly and fleury " Secondly to be fair, I find this konLizius guy has a point. No nation-team was really what they were supposed to be, each team had some other player that didnt quite fit and it has been like that in all world cups".

i put the teams together its me who calls whos can play and who cannot.Not Rex and not no one else but me. The German Team never, before during and days after the event they never came forward or asked or even admitted it .They were hiding the Fact. They didnt even need to play a 6 player they were not short of players so sorry they cheated as strong as that sounds its true.

So to me there no argument were it comes about players.

Thats my job to pull this stuff together not for any personal gain. I put a hell of amount of time getting Servers, tv servers and server space in America Etc . Some of the abuse its scary you guys really need
a rain check.

Ban Rex well i wanted to have a laugh at his expense.
For me Rex thinks he can do everything Rex wants.
You know last year he tried so hard to say he was born in Xmas Island and had a team for the world cup.
He would take no for a answer.
This year hes hounded me on irc and on TS3 god i expected him on my doorstep.

Rubben
I hope you can do half the stuff i have done for community so never question that.
no i am not a Grandpa i am your Dad and remember that .

Guys The world cup has been a hoot while played in the spirit.
I hope you guys enjoyed it.
This will be the last one.
The final word
Ads signing out .[/QUOTE]

Meh, ads i really like you, you know that right, but your post just now sounded terrible arrogant, especially this part " i put the teams together its me who calls whos can play and who cannot.Not Rex and not no one else but me. "

I can totally relate to you finding rex annoying for many reasons, as you posted, however it should not get in the way of your fair judgement.

And YES i get your point, you/ocb organized this, it was your time and effort and I know everyone appreciates it, thank you for all you did.

However, I m sticking to my opinion that you should treat all players the same, whether you personally like them or not, doesnt matter. Its not fair to allow some to get away with everything just coz they re part of ocb or your friends and others get the “pointing fingers” and telling-off for doing exactly the same thing as others did.

I dont know whether rex kept that fritz guy secret out of spite towards you or coz he knew you d be against it, whatever reason, he did not do anything different than many teams did. Hence he or team germany should not be judged, that would be hypocritical and whether its your cup or not, you did it for the community I believe, so you have to face our opinions too, whether you want to hear them or not.

Its sad that it was the last world cup, I hope you calm down by next year :tongue: there is always some drama in these cups, but its part of the fun too, so dont take it all tooo serious, its just a game and everyone loves flaming. =)

(konLiziuS) #346

HACKMAN84 or it was u jinxter dont act that innocent -.-
or most probably it was me

(.Chris.) #347

Shelly, get your arse on IRC.

(JinxterX) #348

Fleury, stop sending me Friends Requests, lol :eek:

(Shelly) #349

i would love to say, yes sir ^^ but i dont have irc anymore =(

(.Chris.) #350

http://www.mirc.com/get.html

(Snotling) #351

I’m rUBBEN’s brother and your not my dad. I said. You’re really involved in this community and you’ve gave it a lot of your time, I can understand you’re pissed off by the way things went but don’t take that arrogant tone when speaking to rUBBEN who also gave time to organizing cups and is active in his way too. ETQW community ain’t a one man community as far as I know?

[QUOTE=konLiziuS;381742]HACKMAN84 or it was u jinxter dont act that innocent -.-
or most probably it was me[/QUOTE]

You like teasing us…That Fritz guy was a bot actually?

(JinxterX) #352

Heey, it wasn’t just them, people on here effectively promoted that compo in these forums and helped everyone keep up to date. I love to be ultra petty so I’ll mention they used my excel 2 html conversions of the player lists and match fixtures, even hyperlinking to them from their forum… and then… omg… actually “stealing” one of my pages, renaming it as if they did it themselves! And not even a “hey thanks” from a single OCB member, lol, wheeee! hehehe, the devil is always in the detail y’know :tongue:

(Rex) #353

You missed the right person here. I am not so easy to troll as 99% of the users who read this thread.
I still laugh about those who actually believed it, a double facepalm is not enough to describe the stupidity here.

The only lesson I learned is, that 99% of the users here are easy to troll, admins in the world cup do what they want (don’t even stick to their own rules), if you complain about something or if you give some advice to improve the tournament you are pretty much ****ed. Furthermore I learned some people are not able to take criticism.

Neither we were hiding our lineup nor we released it. There was no rule about this. No team did this so Germany didn’t do this, too.

Yes, Germany cheated as all the other teams (ok, almost) as hard as this sounds.

Do you really think we would give a **** about just another ban? It is not the first one we got (see also TLR Cup).

ROFL. :smiley: No comment.

[QUOTE=Ads913;381733]
Rubben
I hope you can do half the stuff i have done for community so never question that.[/QUOTE]

I think he will do his best not to end a cup like this one.

(Shelly) #354

hehe, well yeah i know a lot of ppl contributed, there always are many details to these events, you could even say the teams contributed too, if they wouldnt participate there wouldnt be a cup huh?^^ and all the tv-server spectators also, etc. etc. That is my point, I find it arrogant to say " i did this and i did that and i decide alone and so on." but i hope it was not meant in the way it came across and in case anyone is wondering why this nosey old cow (me), is getting so wound up about these posts and involved, its coz i hate unfairness. and i find team germany was treated unfair in this thread. thats all. =)

(TheG4mer) #355

Rofl noobs.

(.Chris.) #356

It would be no different if Russia had won and found to have cheated in this way or any other team for that matter, as Ads said all other teams notified him when they needed to use outside help, no smoke and mirrors, no new CD keys and fake nicks, Germany went well out of their way to get this merc, the fact they still haven’t said who the merc was shows their malintent, if they had just come out and said, oh yeah we used a merc, we didn’t see it being a problem or so then this would have been brushed aside by now.

If they wanted the win so bad they should have done what Russia did, practice.

(Shelly) #357

chris do you even know who fritz was? i do and knowing who it was makes this discussion even more retarded. fact is that germany was dissed and put on the bad shelf for doing something everyone else did too. hell, even we girls had one player that also played in another nation-team. so what, the rules have never been all strict and fussy in the years before, its a fun cup, so why all the hassle now? personally i think rex is right, criticism or advice which was meant in good intention was not liked and therefore treated with disrespect and ended in lets all boo at the german team. its just silly. and you can go ahead and flame me now, i m sticking to my opinion, that this was not a fair ending to the cup! and if ads or ocb expect an apology for doing something that everyone else did too, then ocb/ads should apologize to the german team here too for being unfair and calling the german team cheats.

(j4bster) #358

[QUOTE=.Chris.;381755]It would be no different if Russia had won and found to have cheated in this way or any other team for that matter, as Ads said all other teams notified him when they needed to use outside help, no smoke and mirrors, no new CD keys and fake nicks, Germany went well out of their way to get this merc, the fact they still haven’t said who the merc was shows their malintent, if they had just come out and said, oh yeah we used a merc, we didn’t see it being a problem or so then this would have been brushed aside by now.

If they wanted the win so bad they should have done what Russia did, practice.[/QUOTE]

you realy know how to waste your time? :smiley:

(Rex) #359

You should spend more time on training your own skills instead of thinking what Germany has to do.

(.Chris.) #360

I slightly edited my post whilst you quoted it.

No I don’t know who it is and I don’t see how knowing would change my mind. :slight_smile:

We have differing opinions, it’s all gravy.

The whole thing stinks and that’s coming from someone who was born without a sense of smell!

I would have the same opinion of which ever team it was who was in Germany’s shoes, I dislike every country outside of England equally.

The final result also kind of pleases me, I wanted Russia to be beaten for raping us in 2nd round but wanted Germany to lose just to see them get mad, I’ve had both :slight_smile:

Yep :smiley:

How’s you anyway?

OK I will train extra hard!