(BT Infinity)OCB World Cup 3

(Shelly) #321

i cant help this one, pls forgive meeeeee. you had no others playing for your team coz nobody wants to play with the french :tongue::tongue: IM JOKING. there are some good french guys, like apples and anthonyda. love em both. <3

(Rex) #322

Still waiting for a response to my questionsā€¦

(Breo) #323

Any prizes left? Can I have it n_n

(Celebrian) #324

[QUOTE=Breo;381562]You hit the drone at the same time abnorm pressed detonate, thatā€™s the reason of the 2 explosions?
The drone was close enough to the core so it damage it twice :s

ggs[/QUOTE]
If it were only that, we would have seen this every second game on the volcano ^^

So Fritz wasnā€™t you, as you said before? So, you have lied to us?

I think, that itā€™s problem for both final teams, if some lulu player took 50% of Most Kills in final matches ;e

Send full family trees of each team member. Perhaps some of them are not pure-bred French!

(rUBBEN) #325

[QUOTE=Ads913;381697]sleeping hmm (thats a poor thing to say)
Bt Infinity didnt respond to letter i asked to put up some prizes till late on Monday.
The Germans were very quiet about the claims till they were caught.
So in a way it worked out.
Banning Rex well he still has a opportunity to give me a apology.
I think your a friend of rexes as you have gaveme some bad feedback.
Sorry you sound like a decent young guy but you have a lot to learn.
All i get from you and rexes mates is the same thing you think you can change the rules to suit .
Sorry it does not work that way,
Would you like me to spoil your tournament. Who that be ok or acceptable[/QUOTE]

Do you think thatā€™s a good way to help ETQW ? Spoiling the Falling Leaves League ? Iā€™m really shocked about your sayings.

I donā€™t prefer to notice about that " decent young guy who has a lot to learn ", I donā€™t want this to turn into a who is the best party, grandpa.

(Shelly) #326

[QUOTE=Celebrian;381708]

Send full family trees of each team member. Perhaps some of them are not pure-bred French!
[/QUOTE]

hahahaha so awesome ^^:penguin:

(JinxterX) #327

Nah, here is fine, nobody goes to that forum :wink:

Uuuh, youā€™ve got a nice British accent, but I really wanna hear you speak German on the mic :tongue:

Ja :wink: imo, not sure if the Russians should have got all the prize money (and Steam games) themselves, seems a bit unfair, they werenā€™t the only participants even if they deserved to win. I mean, teams came second and third place right? If it were me and BT Infinity coughed up that amount of dough, Iā€™d have announced it and restarted the competition with proper checks on players and IP addresses, just to be fair.

(Shelly) #328

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;381709]Do you think thatā€™s a good way to help ETQW ? Spoiling the Falling Leaves League ? Iā€™m really shocked about your sayings.

I donā€™t prefer to notice about that " decent young guy who has a lot to learn ", I donā€™t want this to turn into a who is the best party, grandpa.[/QUOTE]

sigh, you take ads way too serious. you need to learn stuff about the scottish humour. anyways guys, lets stop arguing and look forward to the next cups, i hope there will be many.

(Shelly) #329

[QUOTE=JinxterX;381713]Nah, here is fine, nobody goes to that forum :wink:

Uuuh, youā€™ve got a nice British accent, but I really wanna hear you speak German on the mic :tongue:

Ja :wink: imo, not sure if the Russians should have got all the prize money (and Steam games) themselves, seems a bit unfair, they werenā€™t the only participants even if they deserved to win. I mean, teams came second and third place right? If it were me and BT Infinity coughed up that amount of dough, Iā€™d have announced it and restarted the competition with proper checks on players and IP addresses, just to be fair.[/QUOTE]

1. its a nice forum actually, looks very pro but i can never find things there, dunno. might just be me needing a navi for it. ^^

2. actually my biological father is from motherwell so i should have a scottish accent (i love the scottish accent, its so nice), but i have a typical neutral army accent. me<---- pads brat

i can swear at you in german next time you teabag me no problem!

1. its over now, so lets look forward to the next happenings. afaik only next cup so far is the fallen leaves one by rubben. looking forward to it.

BTW another idea for a new cup in context with the thread ā€œwho was the bestā€ I d really love to see na vs euro again. there have been a few matches like that, but with the old known players, that mostly aint active anymore. it would be awesome to see something like that again with the ā€œnewerā€ players. also it would bring the remaining etqw players together more. I ve always been a big fan of getting euro and na sides to play together more as one community instead of 2.

(rUBBEN) #330

[QUOTE=JinxterX;381713]
Ja :wink: imo, not sure if the Russians should have got all the prize money (and Steam games) themselves, seems a bit unfair, they werenā€™t the only participants even if they deserved to win. I mean, teams came second and third place right? If it were me and BT Infinity coughed up that amount of dough, Iā€™d have announced it and restarted the competition with proper checks on players and IP addresses, just to be fair.[/QUOTE]

No no, itā€™s only scottish humour you have a lot to learn about it !

(rUBBEN) #331

Nice idea Shelly, Iā€™m up for that, maybe we could do that match as an exibition match for the Falling Leavesā€™ kick-off ?

(Shelly) #332

that would be awesome yes. \o/

(rUBBEN) #333

Letā€™s see if people is interested : Please those interested to play in an euro and NA mix send me a mail @ femtek.games@gmail.com :slight_smile:

Depending of how many people contact me we will see what can we do, rules etcā€¦

(fzl) #334

muhaha

L.O.L. Germanyā€¦

what a crazy discussion hereā€¦

(Snotling) #335

Totally up to that!

And yes Celeb, all french team was pure-bred frog eaters. Weā€™ve checked that before the skill, we donā€™t wanted to have some german/english mix under our colours!! JOKING obviously. :tongue::tongue:

Anyway, gg all and thx OCB for the cup, thereā€™s just a few things I advice you to do next year:
-Start the cup only when you got an answer from your sponsor
-Check the players of both teams before the match starts
-Be a bit more serious at administrating during the match cuz when we played France/Poland, one of the polish guys joined up while his team was already full so we were 6 on 7 for something like 3 minutesā€¦
-Choose a team size cause itā€™s really annoying to play 4 on 4 when you got a 6 or 8 people roster.
-Maybe a custom map next time for the final? :tongue:
-Keep organizing such a cool event!

(Shelly) #336

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;381723]Letā€™s see if people is interested : Please those interested to play in an euro and NA mix send me a mail @ femtek.games@gmail.com :slight_smile:

Depending of how many people contact me we will see what can we do, rules etcā€¦[/QUOTE]

you know if SD would cough up some prizes (which they could imo for everyones loyalty towards etqw for sooo long) then maybe old teams could be attracted too. In that wcg thingy on na side where infernos team participated and won, a few old na teams showed up out of the blue coz they were attracted to the prizes, was awesome, although they sucked, but was awesome to see some old faces. now imagine teams like 4kings or mamut coming back for one last good cup, would be so great to see them.

(rUBBEN) #337
  • And more maps for the final please 4 isnā€™t enough !

Unfortunatly, Iā€™m afraid mamut donā€™t have time enough to retrieve their levels. I think Iā€™m gonna start a poll with all the players that propose to play for the mix, and the players will vote. Obviously I wonā€™t try to play in that euromix, but I would prefer that only 1 member of each team can apply, because the last euromix was kindaā€¦ kinda 4kings wasnā€™t it ? xD I think itā€™s more intreresting a real mix :slight_smile:

(INF3RN0) #338

SD didnā€™t fund that tourney, and they recently spent all their dev monay on a Brink patch. Keep dreamin shelly :wink:.

(Ads913) #339

Ok Heres the deal

There was no Money never was, Russian lads were in on the sting as well.
It was in a way to teach Rex a lesson.

Yes it was a fun cup and players played for countrys and invented countrys like Nml and Benelux which became rest of europe. When we did this was to get other teams involved and players.
This was done in a open and honest manner with no deceit and of course with my permission and support
when we had a team short of players . I asked the other teams if this was acceptable. when players were short and i had no protests seriously ask Poland my team and Usa.Temujin Yum
Yum(cannot remember her nml nick) and Rip curl played.I did this with all partys invovled on board before the match started.

So to Shelly and fleury " Secondly to be fair, I find this konLizius guy has a point. No nation-team was really what they were supposed to be, each team had some other player that didnt quite fit and it has been like that in all world cups".

i put the teams together its me who calls whos can play and who cannot.Not Rex and not no one else but me. The German Team never, before during and days after the event they never came forward or asked or even admitted it .They were hiding the Fact. They didnt even need to play a 6 player they were not short of players so sorry they cheated as strong as that sounds its true.

So to me there no argument were it comes about players.

Thats my job to pull this stuff together not for any personal gain. I put a hell of amount of time getting Servers, tv servers and server space in America Etc . Some of the abuse its scary you guys really need
a rain check.

Ban Rex well i wanted to have a laugh at his expense.
For me Rex thinks he can do everything Rex wants.
You know last year he tried so hard to say he was born in Xmas Island and had a team for the world cup.
He would take no for a answer.
This year hes hounded me on irc and on TS3 god i expected him on my doorstep.

Rubben
I hope you can do half the stuff i have done for community so never question that.
no i am not a Grandpa i am your Dad and remember that .

Guys The world cup has been a hoot while played in the spirit.
I hope you guys enjoyed it.
This will be the last one.
The final word
Ads signing out .

(JinxterX) #340

[QUOTE=Snotling;381725]
Anyway, gg all and thx OCB for the cup, thereā€™s just a few things I advice you to do next year:
-Start the cup only when you got an answer from your sponsor
-Check the players of both teams before the match starts
-Be a bit more serious at administrating during the match cuz when we played France/Poland, one of the polish guys joined up while his team was already full so we were 6 on 7 for something like 3 minutesā€¦
-Choose a team size cause itā€™s really annoying to play 4 on 4 when you got a 6 or 8 people roster.
-Maybe a custom map next time for the final? :tongue:
-Keep organizing such a cool event![/QUOTE]

Nicely said, especially the first and last parts :smiley:

Yeh, I was kidding of course, but there are design improvements they could make :wink:

Sounds good to me, since I know from personal experience youā€™re fond of swearing, lol :stroggbanana: