(BT Infinity)OCB World Cup 3

(.Chris.) #301

Whilst I’ve been quite dismissive about this cup and such it was quite nice to see a lot of players get involved and have a nice time, we (UKB) got raped by Russia which wasn’t that nice but the game with NML was quite fun. I’m sure most teams/players involved managed to get some enjoyment out of this event and it’s a real shame it has been tarnished like this in the final, what were Germany thinking and why did the merc they used agree to help them cheat?

(r3fleX) #302

Well all the evidence really can only point to one player…

[QUOTE=Ads913;381665]Germany fielded a player from England
was known as a pro player who has played in pro tournaments.[/QUOTE]

he had already played in matches for another team

this player has made an enormous contribution to the game the German team. I think he was the best player from both teams on most rounds…

Must have been Singh400.

:smiley:

(.N.E.R.D.) #303

Wow, so much drama and activity in the Forum …
QW ALIVE ???

(YumYum) #304

[QUOTE=konLiziuS;381662]
we know NML was playing with a girl, playin in another teams too, so pls dont **** around now …[/QUOTE]

YOU know? really? come on. :wink:

Also what is the difference between girl playing in girls team and english guy playing in german team?

(konLiziuS) #305

well yumi u say english guy playing in german team … but thats not a point to discuss about… becuase ukraine was playing for russia/ germans for benelux/ finnish for nml :D/ austrian for germany and all the rest of it … ** btw if nearly every nation was multicutural, why they didnt give themselves own names like nml did :(*****
thbe point is some dumbasses think germany let a teabag play for them and now they wanna **** around here, but no one cares about other ppl played for 2 teams or i heard ocb gyus merced either …

and bronto i dont rlly think this fritz played well he was just running around like booster and was shooting like a lulu member, … srsly… dont feed the troll

(sereNADE) #306

This thread has the potential to get out of hand but before it does just remember, ads has the final say. he was gracious enough to find a sponsor for the event and have his team get the ball rolling through a few scoffs and jeers. I, for one, greatly appreciate their effort to facilitate a large scale function for pub players and to give them a moment to shine a bit. Overwhelmed as it was with pro-mentality players and as much as I tarnished the event by ragequitting during my own match, it was all in the end for fun and it’s safe to say many players on all teams had a good time. Germany used an off-limits player and forfeited their prize and victory. That in itself can be seen as a fun and interesting development and not so much a brooding dramatic downturn. Grown ups playing in a rec-league event such as this should just accept the outcome (looks like they are) but please spare us the trolling because the irony of such an effort in this tired old game…

Thank you OCB, Germany, Russia, and all the rad global teams (ESPECIALLY JAPAN) for making such a good showing and good sport =D

(Brontoz) #307

Fleury, maybe you dont think so becose you wasnt play against him in those game? Fritz and Kordin was biggest problem for Russia during of whole match. He played better than rest of Germany team… Player who killing almost everyone on 1 on 1 duels on all maps… Yeah he shooted like lulu player…

(konLiziuS) #308

im sorry for bronto … but thats not our prob if russians cant shoot lulu members, u have to deal with it, so dont whine now

(.Chris.) #309

He was man of match, everyone on TV were talking about this guy rather than all other players.

(JinxterX) #310

[QUOTE=konLiziuS;381662]hhmmm oliveoil (and the other pissfaces) why are u pissing on germany now?
[/QUOTE]

Don’t even mention her name, spasti :armadillochase:

On a side note, Russia deserved to win, they were the best team imo. Fritz should be named and shamed.

(Ads913) #311

Hi Brontoz can you send me the photo of all the stuff you bought Arien says its like 12 bottles of vodka and notebook and a external harddrive and bucket load of munches. or stick it in the forum thanks

(Arien) #312

Fritz was shooting like may be 3-5 players in ETQW. Without a doubt he was the best player in both of teams.
I am realy dont understand why he use new CD-Key and new name, becouse after 5 min, all fairly clear understanding of who he is.

P.S. I really enjoyed the game, but I don’t understand why you need this masquerade?

(Brontoz) #313

Looks like talk with someone like fleury is smell like destruction of mine the nervous system… So ill better stop it.
Ads, arien is here, i am leaving not in same place with Celeb and Arien, so i dont know what they buyed xDD Or ill ask Arien get photos ))

(rUBBEN) #314

At least, announce the prizes before the cup starts, maybe players won’t go to sleep instead of playing :rolleyes:

Banning rex ? This is a joke, there’s already few player and you ban him, who participated in a lot of tourneys, a kept QW pro scene alive for a while. I can understand that people don’t like him, but use your brain a little, we aren’t in a game which can permit itself to ban interesting players.

Enjoy brontoz celeb, arien etc you deserve it :slight_smile:

Still can’t realise such a huge ammount of money, maybe if you had told them about that, germans won’t have taken that game so lazily…

(Arien) #315

Now we are ready for winter:

This is only a small part. Most of the vodka Bronto destroyed when buying.
Noob.

//youtu.be/uV013R4HCpQ

(Shelly) #316

[QUOTE=konLiziuS;381676]well yumi u say english guy playing in german team … but thats not a point to discuss about… becuase ukraine was playing for russia/ germans for benelux/ finnish for nml :D/ austrian for germany and all the rest of it … ** btw if nearly every nation was multicutural, why they didnt give themselves own names like nml did :(*****
thbe point is some dumbasses think germany let a teabag play for them and now they wanna **** around here, but no one cares about other ppl played for 2 teams or i heard ocb gyus merced either …

[/QUOTE]

Hmmh, first off I think this discussion should be carried out on the ocb/sgs forum instead of here.

Secondly to be fair, I find this konLizius guy has a point. No nation-team was really what they were supposed to be, each team had some other player that didnt quite fit and it has been like that in all world cups. I remember well that it was the same last year too. e.g. canada having an US player who was not canadian. Same for other teams.
So i find it wrong to be all fussy this year and pointing fingers at teams saying you “cheated” coz you let someone that does not belong to your nation play for you.
It also doesnt make sense if you allow a team such as ours “NML”. we have no specific nation and it was a pure girls team from allsorts of countries in a world-nation-cup. Get my point?

Pls dont get me wrong and dont start thinking im sticking up for the german team, coz im half german, dont forget the other half is british ^^ but i just dont like unfair behaviour.

however its ocbs cup and you make the rules and the final decisions. im also not saying what the german team did was good. I wouldnt call it cheating that they used another player, coz that is fine imo, considering other teams did the same, but they shouldve been open about it and not so secretive. that does reflect a bad or sly light on them and thats the only thing they can be accused of.

i really dont like how many are jumping on that bus now pointing fingers, check your own teams before you say anything.

and a suggestion to ads, maybe if you do another cup, be more specific that the nation-teams are not allowed to have anyone similar to their nation or whatnot but really only from their nation. and dont allow mixed teams like our girls team, to keep it fair. also dont allow your own cup admins to merc in some nations team for a match. i cant remember temujin being from the us or am i mistaking?

last but not least, the participation in this cup was quite big and it was nice to see so many teams come together and play and with things like this we keep etqw alive. the best thing about the cup was that its a fun cup and no pressure. but now its getting all fussy and silly imo. might have something to do with the fact that the prize was so big, but still silly . we should be glad that etqw is still so active and players are willing to participate in these cups. i think some have forgotten that in this thread. >.<

P.S: To be completely fair you shouldve let russia and germany play the match again, checking ips before etc. to make sure the teams are correct. but its too late now =(

(Ads913) #317

[QUOTE=rUBBEN;381693]At least, announce the prizes before the cup starts, maybe players won’t go to sleep instead of playing :rolleyes:

Banning rex ? This is a joke, there’s already few player and you ban him, who participated in a lot of tourneys, a kept QW pro scene alive for a while. I can understand that people don’t like him, but use your brain a little, we aren’t in a game which can permit itself to ban interesting players.

Enjoy brontoz celeb, arien etc you deserve it :slight_smile:

Still can’t realise such a huge ammount of money, maybe if you had told them about that, germans won’t have taken that game so lazily…[/QUOTE]

sleeping hmm (thats a poor thing to say)
Bt Infinity didnt respond to letter i asked to put up some prizes till late on Monday.
The Germans were very quiet about the claims till they were caught.
So in a way it worked out.
Banning Rex well he still has a opportunity to give me a apology.
I think your a friend of rexes as you have gaveme some bad feedback.
Sorry you sound like a decent young guy but you have a lot to learn.
All i get from you and rexes mates is the same thing you think you can change the rules to suit .
Sorry it does not work that way,
Would you like me to spoil your tournament. Who that be ok or acceptable

(Snotling) #318

As you said Shelly, all the teams had players form other countries. Only France was a full french team and wasn’t “cheating” with foreigners allies that’s why I think we deserve to win this cup. Thank you in advance for giving the prize to our captain. :slight_smile:

(Shelly) #319

[QUOTE=Ads913;381697]sleeping hmm (thats a poor thing to say)
Bt Infinity didnt respond to letter i asked to put up some prizes till late on Monday.
The Germans were very quiet about the claims till they were caught.
So in a way it worked out.
Banning Rex well he still has a opportunity to give me a apology.
I think your a friend of rexes as you have gaveme some bad feedback.
Sorry you sound like a decent young guy but you have a lot to learn.
All i get from you and rexes mates is the same thing you think you can change the rules to suit .
Sorry it does not work that way,
Would you like me to spoil your tournament. Who that be ok or acceptable[/QUOTE]

oh come on ads, why you wanna ban rex? i know you dont like him and i cant blame you, i dont like any german (apart from tanz) nor any french players (french-canadian are ok though) but thats no reason to ban him. you d have to ban nearly every team that took part lolz. silly scotsman.:tongue:<3

(Shelly) #320

no you re banned, coz you re french! end of discussion. :tongue::smiley: