(BT Infinity)OCB World Cup 3

(konLiziuS) #281

wthat the **** i didnt play in another team

(j4bster) #282

“Ads, no no, i didnt mean need some investigations, i have no problems with that and anyone from Russian team too”. xD

(lausl) #283

fritz i want my money back!!! :smiley:

(Singh400) #284

[QUOTE=Ads913;381575]Breaking News.

Russia are now the (Bt Inifinty ) World Cup champions.

Germany have been thrown out of the Cup for fielding a Non German and player who already played in the cup.
This is Cheating. Its against the rules and the spirit of the cup.

I held back the prizes which was going to be a surprise thanks to BT Infinity the winning team receives a 800 pound prize fund.
Also the runners up was to get 400 pound but i have decide to give the money to Russia. 1200 pound which has been passed on to Russia already.
Steam games that were also in the prizes will be handed to the Russians as well. Each member wil receive 2 games each.

This is a real shame and tarnished the whole event and really gutted but cheating is cheating.

If i dont get a written apology from Rex via the forums he will be banned in any OCB organised event.

Well done Russia i think your a real credit to the world Cup and showed great spirit and class all way through this tournament.[/QUOTE]Are you kidding me? You can’t keep any prizes like that a secret. I thought I was playing for fun, god damn it you mad scot. Bung us a tenner :stuck_out_tongue:

(.Chris.) #285

Cheating in a dead game

xD

(Ashog) #286

OMG! Epic!

For teh Mak… ho wait… Putin!! :smiley:

Gratz team Russia, well deserved!

(Shelly) #287

wow awesome prizes, n1 ocb. Gratz to Russia, who was this fritz guy then? Im curious. Makes me a little sad about the german team =(

(Rex) #288

[QUOTE=Ads913;381575]Breaking News.

Russia are now the (Bt Inifinty ) World Cup champions.

Germany have been thrown out of the Cup for fielding a Non German and player who already played in the cup.
This is Cheating. Its against the rules and the spirit of the cup.

I held back the prizes which was going to be a surprise thanks to BT Infinity the winning team receives a 800 pound prize fund.
Also the runners up was to get 400 pound but i have decide to give the money to Russia. 1200 pound which has been passed on to Russia already.
Steam games that were also in the prizes will be handed to the Russians as well. Each member wil receive 2 games each.

This is a real shame and tarnished the whole event and really gutted but cheating is cheating.

If i dont get a written apology from Rex via the forums he will be banned in any OCB organised event.

Well done Russia i think your a real credit to the world Cup and showed great spirit and class all way through this tournament.[/QUOTE]

Ads please check your accout. I predict it got abused by one of your sibs.

(Ads913) #289

No that was me.You better believe it

(INF3RN0) #290

TBH the Russians won anyway, considering they only lost b/c of a flyer drone glitch lol.

(Donnovan) #291

Vodka to everyone!!!

(Brontoz) #292

Wow, nice prize xDD We made a decision, all the money will be spent to Celebrian and with this money he will participate in the next election for president of Russia. xDDD Russian ETQW team will capture the whole country )) Vodka to everyone! xD
Having power over this country and its great military capabilities we will make the whole world to play in ETQW,so QW will be alive soon))
And, yes, i am a littlebit crazy xDD

(Rex) #293

Ok, so I got a few questions:

What about the other teams like Benelux for example? Were they allowed to play with foreign players? Why didn’t players get knocked out who played randomly for any team or even the whole team they played for?
Why were there two UK teams although one team per nation is allowed?
It seems like you just searched a random point to get us out of the Cup. But why?
Can you particularise for what I should apologize?

(oliveoil) #294

[QUOTE=Rex;381647]Ok, so I got a few questions:

What about the other teams like Benelux for example? Were they allowed to play with foreign players? Why didn’t players get knocked out who played randomly for any team or even the whole team they played for?
Why were there two UK teams although one team per nation is allowed?
It seems like you just searched a random point to get us out of the Cup. But why?

Can you particularise for what I should apologize?[/QUOTE]

Benelux was established early on as a rest of the world team,
UK had 2 teams because in the last WCs they have had Eng Scot and Wales but this year not enough players so it was decided to have 2 teams to incorporate all 3 countries
The reason you have been disqualified is because you took the piss Rex… you had plenty of people on the roster and available to play from germany, you swapped players during matches to suit the maps needs which was fine however you chose to let Fritz play knowing who he was and that he had already played in matches for another team and knowing he wasnt german, you did this imo because you know that OCB are not a Pro clan and we hold competitions for fun and you thought you could get away with it… unfortunately you didnt… now try to be the better man and just accept defeat graciously and have a little laugh at yourself like we all are.

(YumYum) #295

They played 4 maps, russia won one and germany 3, so if russia would have won volcano they would have still played cointoss decider.

(Apples) #296

Still, who was Fritz then?

Ahhh I missed all this drama :smiley:

(konLiziuS) #297

hhmmm oliveoil (and the other pissfaces) why are u pissing on germany now?
team russia was multicultural as well
and
we know NML was playing with a girl, playin in another teams too, so pls dont **** around now …

(delissimopl) #298

I told many, many times on TV Serv “Russian won that Cup” :D:D:cool::D:penguin:

(Ads913) #299

[QUOTE=konLiziuS;381662]hhmmm oliveoil (and the other pissfaces) why are u pissing on germany now?
team russia was multicultural as well
and
we know NML was playing with a girl, playin in another teams too, so pls dont **** around now …[/QUOTE]
So it begins. konLiziuS and pissfaces really really.I think youve lost the battle before you started.

Germany fielded a player from England did you ask if this was ok Germany hid is identity and made him Look german in name and in colours.
He used a new cd key and was known as a pro player who has played in pro tournaments.
We received complaints that are valid after the event.

Simple
Germany went completey out of your way to skillfully use underhanded tactics to achieve goals.
It was cheap deceptive, sly ,dishonest and sneaky.
Germany have no reasons to do what you did .

if you are talking about piss you will find Team Germany are taking it.

(Brontoz) #300

Russia was have multicultural lineup… but Russia had same squad throughout the tournament from the first game and wasnt used any not realy clean tricks , i mean wasnt invite some rock-skilled friends, who played on this tourney for another team, for final only with fake name…
I think that no one would argue with the fact that this player has made an enormous contribution to the game the German team. I think he was the best player from both teams on most rounds…