(BT Infinity)OCB World Cup 3

(Dthy) #261

Most in spec thought Fritz was tanz, not entirely sure who it could be myself thought

How can i give you a demo? Got one which i think is superawesome :s

(INF3RN0) #262

A drone exploding twice seems a bit cheeeeeeeep lol, but that cage defense didn’t look like it was gonna hold out. Must happen when the lag regs it as being shot and triggered by the inf at the same time, never seen that before heh.

(.Chris.) #263

They won with 1 seconds to spare though.

(Brontoz) #264

Fritz - is not tanzverbot - 100%…
Rex,why you cant just say who that was???Seems like a lot of people interest who that was… On ingame messages everyone from Germany just ignore questions about fritz too… Why!? Becose that was Samurai - 99% xDD
When some team invite some skilled friend for some match,becose dont wanna lose or get rising their chances to win its np i guess)) Its your bussines… Just wanna know who that was…

(Brontoz) #265

big interest to this person is quite adequate … Cose if to some next match ill invite for my team someone like Alself, Crakean, Pliscin with fake accounts, everyone from you will interest too, who was pwn you…

(.Chris.) #266

Can’t you get the IPs of the clients from the server logs? From the IP you should be able to determine the country no?

(rUBBEN) #267

Brontoz you are wrong they couldn’t pown the germans because : Excidium + Vanillitas = Supply spawn camping

(Dthy) #268

It wasn’t samurai, he was either bumming BF3 beta, TF2 or doing what he said (coursework, TV etc) and Fritz ping look about the same as the other germans. We’d be able to tell if you invited plis, crak, or alsef simply by the play style and ping.

(Snotling) #269

There something I was wondering, why admins don’t care about knowing who played the final for Germany? I’m the first to say they’ve played really well and deserved to win, but why can they have players unregistered in their team? And why do they refuse to reveal their names to the opponents?

That’s no cricket!! :smiley:

(Apples) #270

We could tell if there was any spain guy simply by the paela smell! (oooopsie I joked too hard)

With snotling here, if it’s supposed to be a comp all player are supposed to be registered, or at least they should tell you who they were after the game… Germany can largely play and win without cheap tricks like that, so I wonder why would they do that?

Isnt it possible that it was some old fart from extOO / atOOn or team like that? (didnt watch the game and dont really care, just dropping ideas)

(Ashog) #271

It was 3 seconds left imho. Which doesn’t change a thing tho.

(Ashog) #272

I was thinking the same when saw Russian team grouped in the cage on last 5 minutes. That was doomed to fail. Had they all (maybe except an engie with mines near ducts) went out to the large hall with ARs and shotties, the outcome most likely would have been different.

(INF3RN0) #273

Well then I’d say the Russians are being very humble by giving away their victory then lol…

(Brontoz) #274

The Russian team grouped arround cage on last 3 mins becose they was pushed up to a cage… you not allways can do, that you want, or that you must do xD

(YumYum) #275

yeah or Samurai was playing with My Little Ponys…

(gee666) #276

I ****ing knew it sam

Busted

(Breo) #277

[QUOTE=Celebrian;381284]Thanks to all teams who participated in this tournament. It was a great pleasure to play with you. And special thanks to OCB clan, for the organized it. The Final, as promised, was very interesting and awesome.
All games were very difficult, and certainly the best infantry player on all maps was FritzControl. Sadly, that Germany does not want to reveal the secrets of who it really was =( Mby Rex add Pliscin to team? I don’t know ;]
But on a Volcano without a doubt the best player was abnorm, who used the skill “double-flyer-drone” xD
Realy, never seen something like that before:

//youtu.be/MKq8yUlfyVs

Anyway,well played ;]

@ Rex, I’m waiting for your collage. When it’s ready? =)[/QUOTE]

You hit the drone at the same time abnorm pressed detonate, that’s the reason of the 2 explosions?
The drone was close enough to the core so it damage it twice :s

ggs

(konLiziuS) #278

ok guys to end this discuss
i was fritzcontrol !!!
greet konlizius

(Ads913) #279

Breaking News.

Russia are now the (Bt Inifinty ) World Cup champions.

Germany have been thrown out of the Cup for fielding a Non German and player who already played in the cup.
This is Cheating. Its against the rules and the spirit of the cup.

I held back the prizes which was going to be a surprise thanks to BT Infinity the winning team receives a 800 pound prize fund.
Also the runners up was to get 400 pound but i have decide to give the money to Russia. 1200 pound which has been passed on to Russia already.
Steam games that were also in the prizes will be handed to the Russians as well. Each member wil receive 2 games each.

This is a real shame and tarnished the whole event and really gutted but cheating is cheating.

If i dont get a written apology from Rex via the forums he will be banned in any OCB organised event.

Well done Russia i think your a real credit to the world Cup and showed great spirit and class all way through this tournament.

(Kl3ppy) #280

Give Names!!! :smiley: