Win a Signed Brink Mural to Celebrate Brink's Birthday

(HobGoblinSmitty) #161

Escape the ark! I’ve always been a rebel at heart and the plot, characters, and everything else about escaping the ark just had my heart before saving it did

(wormwired) #162

I choose escape the ark. Fight back the oppressors who don’t give enough to the people on the ark.

(.FROST.) #163

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday BRINK and thanks SD for hundreds of hours of joy and despair.

PS: Since I’m an old lefty most of my chars are basically Resistance, but I didn’t really care anymore. Basically it’s balance/even teams and have fun.

BROTHAAAAAAS KEEP FIGHTING.

(Holyandri) #164

I chose to save the ark. First because i think that the ark isn’t a lost case unlike what resistance’s faction think. The ark represent the will of prosperity and protection. The idea behind the ark is to give a new luck to citizen, and that is what the security fight for. Moreover the security faction because they stands for the order and peace soldier. Therefore the choice was obvious for me, the security was the perfect choice and very relevant for me.

(Bezaid) #165

I pre-ordered it on two separate platforms, from two separate vendors, so the pre-order bonuses initially determined how I would proceed. For the 360, I got the Amazon pre-order bonus, so I chose to Escape the Ark so I could wear the Psycho mask and use the Soda Can Silencer. For PC, I chose to Save the Ark, so I could use the pre-order bonuses from Steam. As I played through both sides though, I loved seeing how each side has their good and bad points; nobody really wants to cause violence, but they are willing to fight to defend what they believe in. I also loved the art style; the caricature-esque way the characters were built, and the way their environment really showed through in their outfits was what first caught my eye when I heard about this game.

(VeeP2010) #166

I chose to save the Ark because the Ark looks too cool to destroy and leave it. I had to protect it!

(TruGamer97) #167

When I first played Brink I chose to escape the ark. I choose the Resistance because I felt that how the Security was acting was wrong and that everyone deserved to be treated equally. Not only that but I also thought that the Resistance’s clothing was cooler then the Security’s and made cool outfits easily. Over time I looked into the story more and noticed that the resistance came in from other lands and the security let them in even though they couldn’t support their population. At first I believed that the Resistance were at the Ark already and the Security just decided to limit what was given to them to save supplies. I spent many hours into this game and still play it quite a bit today. There may be a small chance of me being chosen but to anyone that ends up winning congrats.

(Animosus11) #168

Escape the Ark, the people deserved the freedom.

(thedanishdeagle) #169

loved the game.
played through it both as the Resistance and then the Security
Resistance for life. I have escaped.

(Stigletts) #170

I chose to save The Ark. War was becoming too eminent and there were civilians and scientists that needed to be saved and protected. Saving the Ark was the logical thing. Also, there is a Bomb disposal suit.

(The_Predetor1) #171

I choosed the security. becuse i think they got the better endning.

(deadred92) #172

Escape the Ark i love this story :):):slight_smile:

(johnnyd777) #173

I chose to save the Ark. I like the character outfits and the missions seemed more my style. Game has been good fun in campaign as well as multiplayer.

(killingspree8) #174

I choose to save the ark.

You guys did an amazing job on this game and its worth $60 for another one. My favorite game of 2011 perhaps of all time. Keep up the amazing work! BTW epic art!

(PKSpartan) #175

I chose to Escape the Ark. Those first teaser trailers way back when really cemented me wanted to play for the downtrodden folks right from the outset. Besides man, who didn’t want to get kitted out as The Anger?

(Faerie) #176

My mum doesn’t have a forums account, but she had a go and chose Escape the Ark because she’d “want to escape the oppression and try to return to real land, with trees and birds and bees and flowers and stuff.”

I chose it because the hair and clothes were cooler, but to each their own I guess.

(iiDJ-GRAFFx) #177

At the start of the game I decided to Escape from The Ark. I chose this over Save The Ark because I feel that escaping from The Ark overall have a better feel about it and also that it engaged me more as a player than the other option. The style of the Resistance won me over rather than the security becuase I felt that the security, even though they had nice outfits, didn’t do much for me as in the way they looked. For example they looked “blocky” and the resistance was far better with the styles, as in being able to through something together and not caring about what you look like. Escape the Ark for me overall was a better experience and got me involved in the game alot more than Save the Ark, this was due to myself feeling I had more control over what to do rather than save the ark, when personally I felt I had to do this and not being able to make my own choices. So basicly put Escaping the ark was more supperior, for mer personally as a gamer, and while doing so had alot of fun and to me was the better half of the story.

(CooperHawkes) #178

I’ve chosen “Escape the Ark”, because joining underground forces / Resistance felt like being more “badass”. :wink: However, I was leveling medic first, because I didn’t want to carry my evildoing to excess. g
I’m still enjoying this game today, and especially the SMART movement as well as the customizable weaponry rock! Unfortunately there are not many players left on PC to join our forces… :frowning: Maybe the objective game was too complicated for the CoD “dummies”… :wink: I like the gameplay though, because it’s not just stupid shooting.

(Craigathy) #179

First Playthrough was Escape (easy). Second Save the Arc (easy), Third Escape the arc (normal) , Fourth was Escape the Arc (Hard).

P.S. The Reastor mission for the Escape the Arc side was so hard!!!

(Zulu) #180

I chose to escape the ark. It was overcrowded, and rations/supplies were running extremely thin. Staying in the Ark would be redundant and solve nothing. Also, people needed to know whether or not there were civilizations and people outside of the Ark.