Win a Signed Brink Mural to Celebrate Brink's Birthday

(ThatKrazyMrWest) #181

I chose to escape the ark cuz their reasons were more justified and they got that fight the power swag an who doesn’t wanna fight the man!?

(UnwantedCompany) #182

‘…We must escape the Ark!’ Brother Chen

(autoshotter) #183

I chose to try and save the Ark, I felt as if the Resistances attempt was a little to hostile. I felt that they could have tried to work things out, and that the Ark was practically a safe haven from the problems of the outside world. Maybe some parts of the Ark were bad, but you have to some times make sacrifices.

(JackTheButcher) #184

I chose to escape the Ark, I preferred the idea of citizens, young old and weak coming together and deciding they didn’t want to pushed into the ghetto’s anymore, so I chose to escape the Ark, hopefully as a man who previously had just lived a normal life and decided to join the cause.

(Novat) #185

Escaping was the only real choice. Tired of this age of oppression, there was little hope left. The Ark was once an enormous beauty, but those times are no longer. The Ark has become a dark place, and we can only assume that things will only further plunge deeper into the darkness. The time has come, and that time is now. There was no other rational option. We must leave the Ark in hopes of a better, more forgiving world, and we won’t stop until we find one. FOR THE RESISTANCE!

(Travis.W4) #186

I chose to escape the arc for the revolution and free will.

(ceiJee) #187

I would save the Ark because i love the Ark! <3

(cartridge) #188

I first chose escape the ark. Then I switched to save the ark.

(KingOberon99) #189

I choose to escape the Ark because the people were being held there even though they did not want to be.

(RuzhyoMLP) #190

I chose to escape from the Ark. I liked the feel of the common man moving against the established order and government. At first I thought that the people were wronged by the guys up top, but I found out that things weren’t as clear as they first appeared.

(soonerlittle) #191

Had to save the ark. Too may lives were at stake.

(Freedomf63) #192

The Ark, once a five star resort paired with the latest in scientific break through, has become a slum for criminal refugees. This so called Resistance has come here, they are unwelcome, they are unwanted, and they are dangerous. I am the force that keeps this place secure, I am the force that keeps this place safe, I am the force that keeps the Ark alive because there is no outside world, there is no outside contact, there is just the Ark.
I am Security!

(Dthy) #193

The amount of single posters is too damn many! Also I escaped Ark, 'cause I’m a rebel.

(westicles) #194

On my first play through I chose escape the arc.
I chose this for many reason, one being my friend wanted to save the arc so I decided to go against his decision and try to escape the arc. Another reason is I thought that is i were in that situation i would want to be the ones escaping rather then trying to save it. Lastly i chose this because i think that the resistance look cooler.

(DoctorWillie) #195

I chose to escape the ark. Because I thought that the story from their perspective would be more compelling, however the story line to Brink was great for both sides though, I felt more cut scenes or something like that could have helped attatfch to characters better. I still am how ever in love with the art style of this game, and play it from time to time because the game is pure fun, and to spite a poor launch is a solid and good game.

(Max6) #196

Hi !
I chose to escape the Ark, because i wanna be free ! :smiley:
Happy birthday Brink ! Bye

(Super-Pangolin) #197

I chose to Save the Ark first. The men of the Security are just trying to do their job and keep people safe. All 10 of my characters on my main PSN ID are Security, but I also use another PSN ID where all 10 characters are Resistance.

(raventrickster) #198

Escape the Ark. Because I likes the look of the rebels more and I sympathized with wanting to escape from an unjust society rather than just trying to uphold the existing inequality.

(operon14) #199

Escape the Ark! I chose this because the Resistance looks much cooler than the security, and I agree that the security force is oppressive.

(OpaqueFruitcake) #200

I chose to escape the Arc, then after I did that I made another character to play through security.