Win a Signed Brink Mural to Celebrate Brink's Birthday

(KingHEROBEAST) #201

Big fan of BRINK would love to have this in my room.

(Sandman77) #202

I choose Save the Ark as it seemed to me that security were the good guys, now I believe its none of the sides. :slight_smile:

(Sandman77) #203

I choose Save The Ark as security seemed to be the nice guys… I think I was wrong. :wink:

(thenahr) #204

Save the Ark!
I chose to save the Ark because I figured if I saved it, it would mean more content and people to play with. Kin d of silly, I know, but a good psychological motivator.

(BloodAngel14) #205

I chose to escape the Ark for two reasons: one is that the Resistance fights for freedom, which is a good thing, and two, because their outfits are EPIC!

(Rinimand) #206

Resistance ftw!
Because the Ark must be saved at any cost. And the uniform looks cooler :tongue:

(blackcheckers) #207

Thank you for letting me play Brink an awesome that I will keep playing. No one really liked it but the game was exciting for me and I hope more will improve and become something great. Thanks and pick me I’m a big fan of Brink becuz no one else will like it they just want a poster. I play it on xbox 360 and my gamertag is black checkers so hit me up and I will love you guys forever. Have a good birthday guys and remember keep improving.

(ElliotENGi) #208

Save the ark! Security looked cleaner (haha) and like nicer people than the resistance.

(Winkey) #209

I chose to escape the ark because if I was part of the war i would want the people to know what was going on with the ark. The resistance is fighting for what i believe is worth fighting for.

(Vaalus) #210

Forget saving it, I’d want to get off that barge. Resistance looked more badass anyway

(abombnuke23) #211

I chose Escape because it appeared to me that the Enforcers were oppressing them, even though there was no space or supplies for them. As i got into the story, it just fit with my personality over anything. I was legitimately surprised.

(eeys) #212

I chose to save the Ark first. Honestly, mostly because their clothes appealed more to me, but I had fun learning about each side once I started playing.

(Mako_Wolfen) #213

First, I chose to escape the Ark with the Resistance. I felt that a story of, with what would largely be guerrilla fighters, a group of people with little to no resources for making a very large stand against those who oppress them, forcing them to use alternative methods, would be far more interesting than simply those who were trying to keep their precious resources. I explored both sides of the story afterwards and found that both sides were equally interesting, but the soldiers of little resource was of more appeal to me.

(BubblegumZilla) #214

Escape the Ark… Costumes were awesome

(Offvader) #215

I initially chose Security to start because I wanted to take the route I would not likely take in real life as the corporate/fascist military-industrial-complex. Happy anniversary to Brink! Been playing since day 1 love the game and hope you guys surprise us with a sequel or DLC some day.

(Bluefire132) #216

I attempted to Save the Ark…Later realized I would just like to escape.

(KaladinStorm) #217

i chose to escape the ark because the thought of freedom and of a better world.

(Hyruth) #218

I chose to save the ark first because I wanted to get it out of the way so I could escape the ark. The rebels just had much cooler gear.

(JurassicTunga) #219

Save the Ark

I’m a huge fan or ‘futuristic’ architecture and Brinks Ark really struck a cord with me. Great design.

I fight for the Security always and besides

They look cooler! :smiley:

(EnclaveOverlord) #220

Damn this is so cool, ive stayed with brink ever since i it first was announced and i still love it now, also, i need a brink poster in my room :smiley: also Escape the ark !!! always choose resistance