Win a Signed Brink Mural to Celebrate Brink's Birthday

(T515) #221

SAVE THE ARK!!!: the people need a place to prosper in these time and the ark is quite niiice. and the Armour looks better for the security.

(Oz70NYC) #222

Not ONLY did I choose to save the Ark, I’m still helping maintain order on it a year later. (On PS3 that is.) :stuck_out_tongue:

(Monstrov) #223

I chose to “Save the Ark” for my first play-through, because I wanted to see the side of the people who trained, studied, and fought to protect the Ark and its’ people. The same people that are forming a resistance against them, but are also family. Makes you think when this same situation comes to reality.

(mex1can_jesus) #224

I chose to escape the Ark because the resistance had a lot more character as a whole and reason for what they were doing. They were fighting just to stay alive. They’d been promised this new paradise and of course those with power and wealth screwed the little guy over. The security was just too bland. Men hired by by a rich corporation to protect it’s assets and thats it. But the resistance were actually fighting for a reason, For freedom and equallity but thier slightly anarchistic ways put them in the bad light. They are freedom fighters, the light in a dark place, the last remnant of a side of humanity that is slowly being smothered by those with wealth and power. And besides who really likes the government anyway?

(gamer.Brandon) #225

I chose to save the Ark! I don’t run like a coward. I stay and fight! Its better to die standing than to live on your kness!

(Bbullseye) #226

I chose to save the Ark. It may be starting falling apart, and the conditions of the guests accommodations may be poor, but the Ark IS humanity’s last KNOWN hope for survival, and the selfish desires of the guests to put it in danger is unacceptable, and must be stopped by any means necessary.

(innerknightmare) #227

I picked to escape the ark mainly because, if this really happened I would try to get off the ark and go see if I could find any help no matter the cost

(Jakkal) #228

I remember looking forward to Brink. Security.

I was left a little wanting. Just wish more had been done with Brink.

(Mike.5012) #229

I chose to save the Ark. The people need order to survive. I provided that order, express delivery, from a high capacity magazine.

For the greater good. For survival. For the Ark.

(codemunkee) #230

My choice? Escape the Ark.

Why? Because what better way to start a game with a revolutionary gameplay style than as a rebel force fleeing the iron grip of an oppressive force?

Also, the guys looked cooler.:slight_smile:

(snipedude23) #231

that’s awesome i want it!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
BTW i save the ark cops rule!!!

(Majorpwnage) #232

Escape the ark! Cause they looked so much more badass!

Just loved being the light spy free running and kicking major ass! Ha ha

(dgreen51) #233

i choosed the rebelscum simply i dont like the empire. :slight_smile:
i think brink posted a big problem of our humanity in this time…
defend your goods is as good as taking them…so it depends on the side you are whats good n bad…
share would solve the problem but we all know the humans… :wink:
thanks to everybody who was involed in the development of this incredible awesome piece of software its the peak in the evolution of ego shooters in mpov.
p.s. feel free to compete against me and my clan Neutrino (best german brink clan) we are all in the 30’s simply write a message on xbox live dgreen51 we would love to play against the … engineers :)…

(Papi) #234

Cool I hope I win

(Inglip) #235

I chose to escape the ark. I’ve always liked the ‘rebel’ faction. Kind of gaining their own power and rising over corruption and famine. I’m glad to say that I own this game, but also sad that I have nobody to play with. But regardless, I will play on no matter what. Viva La Revolution!

(Mustang) #236

Escape the Ark, because the Resistance artwork is prettier.

(Effluvium-Boy) #237

I chose to Save the Ark. The ideals of order, logic, reason, intelligence and foresight were something I could get behind.
Although there was propaganda from both sides, there seemed to be more truth behind that of the founders.

Great game! I hope there is a sequel in the works.

(MAGnumnum) #238

I chose to escape the ark because the rebels were outcasts and were struggling for survival, something that I can relate to.

(Horusalis) #239

I chose to Save The Ark, with a friend since it was the first campaign (and I liked their looks better).

(xyish) #240

Escape the Ark - Resistance always seemed more visually appealing to me. They seem to pack a tad more colour and character, while at the same time aptly depicts the grim, hopeless state of the world.