Win a Signed Brink Mural to Celebrate Brink's Birthday

(Victor2518) #121

I chose to Escape the Ark , reason why was because the characters looked more evil and the weapons were graphed on . That looked real awesome especially when I started the game. The storyline as well was crazy especially to the ending when blowing up the Ark , I thought that was bad ass . Just in case the system I played and still play it for is the ps3 . :slight_smile:

(Vattic) #122

I chose to Escape the Ark, because the gun and character customizations seemed more radical, chaotic, and appealing in the game’s art style.

(lexiskeith) #123

I Chose to Escape the Ark Like a Boss!

(TandomErectus) #124

I went with escape the ark, because while some of their views and reasoning may have been misguided, I believed that everyone has the right to decide their fate and not by a faceless leader who barks orders about what he/she feels is best for everyone.

(dustyvan) #125

I saved the Ark and played the entire game in Co-Op mode with a friend. Loved every minute of the game and the DLC rocked!! Happy Birthday Brink and stoked for Brink 2!!! Gimme Gimme! :slight_smile:

(sgtdan707) #126

I chose to save the ark. I just felt like saving the arc would be fun so when I go to escape it, it kinda feels like the bad guys won. Hope to win that AWE$OM3 MURAL! Happy b-day Brink!!!

(CyberSinfonian) #127

I chose to Leave the Ark first. From a story perspective, I felt that the Resistance had more going against them than the Security did because the Security had much more resources available than the Resistance. They had better equipment and better living conditions. That and I thought going against authority would be more fun.

From a looks perspective, I liked the way the Resistance looked. They weren’t so perfect looking, they had to make do with what they had and they made what they had work really well.

(Silmael) #128

I saved the Ark !

It’s a beautiful place where everybody can live happy as long as they are rich, good looking, clever, and respect the law. What a perfect world ! (okay that may be a little ironic)

(notebook_holder) #129

Chose to save the ark. The Ark security had the best commander, he was rational calm and collected.

(Durzan) #130

Escape the Ark!
I like the look of their weapons and clothes.
Most important reason: They are REBELS! Rebels are soo much greater than any officers :smiley:

(SoanyJoe) #131

Save the Ark, like a boss.
The resistance are the ones that ruined the ark in the first place, if they hadn’t came and overcrowded it, everything would be fine.
The ark was supposed to support around 5000 people, but with all of the guests, its population quickly grew to around 40,000. The founders and the security for did their best to house and support all of the refugees, but due to their sheer number, couldn’t.

(SebaSOFT) #132

replying

Escape the ARk!

(Maggle) #133

I choose escape the ark, because both of them sounded so exciting.
So the way I choosed was to close my eyes, and picked a random.
When I tried the other, I found out I was right.
Good job! :slight_smile:

(AmishWarMachine) #134

“Escape the Ark”…

…and then Resistance started winning 80% of the matches, and my goal from there on out became to “Save the Ark”.

(I like the underdog, which I assumed the Resistance were going to be)

(Bntyhunter7) #135

Escape the Arc

I already knew that meant I was to be part of the Resistance so that was the first swaying factor. The ruggedness and style of their gear was one of the reasons I went that way. Also, I’m not a big fan of oppression and no matter what way I looked at it, the Security was very oppressive. Ever since I saw the game preview though, the one thing that really made me want to go Resistance was the Anger…such a cool set of gear. Haven’t played Brink in a few weeks and now I’m going to play all day. Was working on leveling up another character as full operative anyways. Now lets get me that mural, huh?

(hal84) #136

I choose to escape the ark because im a rebel at heart and i love that splash damage gave me the opportunity to live that in a great video game that i still do play and still enjoy very much so even if i dont win i would just like to say thank you so much to everybody and splash damage for making in my opinion one of the best games out there.:smiley:

(deadfishy) #137

Happy birthday brink! and i saved the ark intially, law and order! xD

(eMatiC) #138

Hi, super idea !

I chose to save the ark for no reason… Oh, my parents are policeman, it’s maybe for that :slight_smile: !

(Crimedog58) #139

I chose to save the Ark. Wanting to be in the security business for future employment, I saw this as a no-brainer. I pre ordered this game and got it at the midnight release. I have been playing it ever since, although the first few months were rough for this game in the gaming community I stuck with it and it made it through like I thought it would. The engineer class got my attention and is my base player. As for body types and weapons I like to use them all! there are really no faults I have found in this game. As a big fan I would greatly appreciate winning this mural. I would feel honored.

(Darksider) #140

I chose to escape from the Ark, My gawd did you see the septic tanks in Container City?!?! Oh hell no, It was time to leave! Plus having 5 baby mommas in Container City, let’s just say things were getting dicey literally (stabby stab stab). ESCAPE THE ARK!