Win a Signed Brink Mural to Celebrate Brink's Birthday

(emech) #301

Escape that Ark: Freedom each individual comes before control by the group!

(Pedroski95) #302

Well, i choose escape from Ark because the people need to be free, it’s better than live in a prison, the ark is like a prision but bigger than one and without bars, the police is very bad , they’re mad if they think that the Ark can be saved. This is all, from the rebelion part of Ark… go! :infiltrator:

(GnomeDaddy) #303

It was a hard choice. So I launch a coin and I had to save the Ark, which was not the best choice because it was really harder than the resistance. By this way, I learned so many things about the Ark and the people I met were really cool to play with a so poor gamer as me :wink:

Of course, the next time, I play the resistance and then, come back to save once more the Ark.

(Joe999) #304

Escape the Ark because the rebels looked cooler in the very first, most awesome Brink video (not the eye one, the other one) :smiley:

(FireWorks) #305

Congrats on one year, SD!

I chose Save the ark as it was the first option… :smiley:

(Salirense) #306

I Choose escape the ARK because… that’s the point, why save a ‘‘city’’ that cant be what used to be, why not escape?Escaping is better to go to a new place, new life!

By the way, if you find any error… im not english

(snowy1256) #307

I chose Escape the Ark because, who would want to live at sea? Seagulls are annoying

(TraumaHunter) #308

I chose escape.

Always loved the concept (in video games of course) of escaping a sheltered life and exploration.

(happy birthday by the way :slight_smile: hehe)

(TrggaMan) #309

Save the Ark! because who doesn’t want to be the hero? Then I can be the bad guy later.

(Matt518) #310

Escape the Ark - I honestly cannot remember, I think it just sounded more interesting!

(Per1970) #311

Oh god…it would be totally sweet to win this :)…and my sister would get of my back about having no pictures on my wall AND become green with envy at the same time :smiley:

Oh and Save the Ark!

(Shiv) #312

Save the Ark because the securities clothes are aawweesoomme looking.

(AceCarnage) #313

I chose to save and defend the Ark! Love me some Brink! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(oZZyMCToZZy) #314

I chose to rebel.
To leave the ark because while playing Brink and going through logs and the story, it made it allot harder to chose which side to go for but I’m pretty much on both but i chose to rebel so i support to leave the ark. It’s true that the “outside” world may be dangerous but what other options do we got?
The ark cant support so many people for so may years, the ark is bound to break down on resources and on itself. It’s better to leave but ready to go through what ever the world will throw at us.

(Golamb) #315

I chose to escape the ark because I had watched a friend play through and he saved it. So I wanted to see how differently the story played out. I would love to win that art work to put in my game room.

Thanks

(AramilSiandol) #316

I choose to save it. As I got it from the opening cinematic, the Ark is the last resort of man kind. More to that- it’s the last resort of man kind and it’s barely holding together. Trying and have order before any further action will be taken seems like the rational thing to do. The Resistance’s attempt the escape the Ark sound very chaotic (and after finishing the game it still does) and probably had very small chance to succeed without getting everybody killed. So basically, the Security seems like the more rational and smarter (you see, I used SMART just like the trailers told me :tongue:) choice.

(Samodavey16) #317

I had chosen to “Save the Ark” Because such a beautiful place should not be abandoned! It’s perfect for parkour! Btw loved the game guys! Looking forward to furture titles from you all :smiley:

(PinkRage) #318

I chose “Save the Ark” because I am 1 of the good guys, whom will later turn bad. :tongue:

(badman) #319

We’ve got a winner! Congratulations to rippeon for being at the pointy end of our giveaway. We hope you enjoy the mural!

Thanks to everyone who entered and stay tuned for more giveaways of all shapes and sizes in the future.

(Salteh) #320

wooo!
Congratulations! :slight_smile: