Win a Signed Brink Mural to Celebrate Brink's Birthday

(Nail) #321

not bad for his only post ever

(TruGamer97) #322

I don’t want to sound like a sore loser chances are I wouldn’t have won anyways but the fact that he probably just made the account for this topic and will never come back isn’t fair. I can think of many people who deserved to win it, still congrats rippeon I guess.

(Dthy) #323

Congrats to the winner. Chances are that every “one poster” will never view the forums again though.

(Dormamu) #324

Can i have a Sasha Grey poster signed by SD as a consolation prize?

(genxsync) #325

Join the resistance, and Escape the Ark.
Why wouldn’t support the order of the Security Forces? “Cause f— 'em, that’s Why!”

But to answer the question seriously…I’d rather scrape by on my own in freedom, than leave my fate to the tender mercies of the establishment at the cost of living the way -they- want me to live. I think Edgar Friendly made quite a case for that opinion in the movie Demolition Man.

(amazinglarry) #326

So, I should have said I was going to hang this in my closet, at the top of my SD mural that is comprised of photos of individual employees I’ve photographed from the bushes over the past 9 years? When you open the closet door, a compilation of tapir vocalizations plays, with black lights and orange strobes flashing…

You have a second signed mural, yeah? Did I win it – or just another restraining order?

(tokamak) #327

A 1 in 300 was still a good chance compared to most competitions so cheers for the opportunity.

(amazinglarry) #328

[QUOTE=tokamak;400012]A 1 in 300 was still a good chance compared to most competitions so cheers for the opportunity.[/QUOTE] Still not going to win you a second one, nice try though.

(tokamak) #329

Yeah the next time there needs to be a multiplier based on the quantity and/or quality of your posts, this time other people actually stood a chance.

(zenstar) #330
  • 1 chance for every 100 posts, max 10 chances sounds fair to me. That way you get more chances for being an old timer but also don’t completely overpower everyone elses chances. Maybe even max 5.

/shrug. if it draws in new people I guess it’s all good.

(tokamak) #331

You mean that would put you exactly in the sweet spot.:smiley:

(zenstar) #332

haha :slight_smile: I hadn’t even noticed I was at 1k.
And my numbers could be fiddled with to make something more fair, maybe even include diminishing returns, requiring more posts for each successive +1 chance. 100 posts for +1, 200 + the previous 100 for +2, 300 + previous 300 for +3, etc.

Ofc that could lead to post padding. Maybe adding an extra chance based on join date would be more fair?

(tokamak) #333

I don’t want raffles I want competition.

(zenstar) #334

Deathmatch. Last person standing wins the spoils!

(light_sh4v0r) #335

That would actually be cool :slight_smile:
Shame Brink wasn’t multiplatform, seems like this would’ve drawn some attention.

(not really a shame at all, it would be even worse probably, but you get the picture.)

(wolfnemesis75) #336

I am late to the party, here. Cool mural. Congrats to Brink’s birthday. I had a blast playing it!

(TruGamer97) #337

[QUOTE=wolfnemesis75;400201]I am late to the party, here. Cool mural. Congrats to Brink’s birthday. I had a blast playing it![/QUOTE]Shame you stopped playing it, its still a fun game even though not many people play it now.

(wolfnemesis75) #338

[QUOTE=TruGamer97;400202]Shame you stopped playing it, its still a fun game even though not many people play it now.[/QUOTE]Haven’t played any games in a while! Next time I squeeze in time to game, I’ll have to join you for some Brink!

(Teufel_Eldritch) #339

“I hate Brink! Brink sucks! Ooooo a mural! Can I haz?”

(HackerExecute) #340

Ain’t that a bitch. I missed it…