What SD game would you want to see next?

(Apples) #121

And did you took your dog in the knee?

/Stupid private joke.

@Phoenix : We could also dont ask any question, dont get a beta or demo and buy a game blindly and get screwed, thats your call :wink:

Peace

(rookie1) #122

A like FPS C&C Renegade ,there is no other as fun as the Multiplayer C&C Renegade .It’s been love by the Ren commnuty wich Im one of them :slight_smile:
I’t just need to be upgrade in new HD

(tokamak) #123

That stuff was great and as I understood that was what ETQW was going to be like at first as well. The big flaw was that the gameplay was a bit bloated. There was too much too handle and it was too awkward to manage everything. I’m sure that these days we’ll have better solutions, like with EVE and Dust.

Giants Citizen Kabuto was another big RTS FPS that never quite came from the ground. Oh how I long for a sequel.

(SockDog) #124

Hat or Merkin? :slight_smile:

(BioSnark) #125

[QUOTE=rookie1;390379]I’t just need to be upgrade in new HD[/QUOTE]Which it is… just not from EA.

[QUOTE=Apples;390338]And did you took your dog in the knee?

/Stupid private joke.[/QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDfxde8fSg

(Nail) #126

Hat, no need for merkins,

:cool:

(CSL) #127

Ill start by saying That W:ET is my favorite game and that The ET community is alive and kicking still after 8 years!

As far as a new game I voted for a remake of W:ET, that will not change the the fluid gameplay and the simplicity of the game. Obviously updated gaphics, and connsideration for the modding community that made ET such a success. Lag free anti-cheat system streaming to a place like PBBANS. I doubt this will ever happen as SD doesnt own Wolfenstein and todays game makers dont give a rats ass about the publics opinion.

(BulletStopper) #128

ETQW2!!! All the way.

One of the best games ever made.

There are still people playing it on the pubs, and TAW is still running a QW Division.

We run ProMod and Tactical Assault mods.

Lets get this going, we need some more QW!!

(Toi) #129

Definitely want ETQW. Nothing quite matches up and we still play it

Toi
aka ToiSoldierGurl

(Dragonji) #130

How much QW servers are up nowadays?

(Dthy) #131

About 80, days more, some days less.

(Toi) #132

Well, myself and Lucky Charm (my husband) live in Oregon, USA so for us, the only two places that have decent ping that still are active are Cherry Blossom and Crypt. We were part of TAW and would like to go back once our new daughter is older and able to be more on a schedule and TAW is another server that could be up but I haven’t seen it up when I log in. Granted, I haven’t logged in much so I may be just missing it.

Otherwise, there are many other servers probably Europe based but the ping is just too high for us.

I do also see a lot more servers running bots.

I really hope Splash Damage wakes up and realizes the best games they had were W:ET and ETQW. The fact that Brink was so poorly received should show that.

(Apples) #133

No matter how much servers are up as long as you have good games in it I think…

(retsy) #134

ok i logged in to the forums, i voted. for etqw2. my vote = 100% of the votes, therefore - etqw2 :smiley:

(Tanzverbot) #135

I’d like something based on upholstery and how to arrange it in order to get the most out of your space.

(engiebenjy) #136

ETQW 2 for me without a doubt, but i did love the art style on brink.

(Apples) #137

Little debrief here, with the recent super amount of Brink lovah in the forum I’m not really sure you can say that the results are super biased by the member base of these forum (while they still are, because most of “new” players nowaday are “I eat and I ****” type of people, who come here once to rage and then pass to the next game, so most of brink players are not even here anymore to vote).

I would like to point out that W:ET remake and ETQW2 seems to be the big things, as we pointd out like a billion time to SD, your core is there and it’s just waiting for you to deliver. Now it is one of two things, either SD want to have more fun (because re-doing) what’s been already made can be more boring than a brand new game / style / environment or they can choose to iron one of these two games, deliver a proper competition ready game, even for a low price if they dont make too much changes in some parts of the game (no need for a brand new UI in ETQW2 for instance) and finaly make their big hit that they truely deserve.

Now all is a question of studio’s envy and motivation I guess, as they might have cashed enough with brink to deliver what they want now.

Trust us SD, your core fans are still here, but you HAVE to deliver one day…

Peace

(tokamak) #138

The core fans also aren’t limited to just this forum. It keeps surprising me how many people are passionate about the ET games and how they regret not being able to easily get some games off any more.

And 1303 votes in not even a month? That makes the active posters a really, really loud minority.

(MoonOnAStick) #139

I would love to see an ETQW 2 (or another infantry only title closer to W:ET) but on a forum almost exclusively populated by W:ET/ETQW vets I think this poll might have some slight issues with self-selection bias. :wink:

Already voted, but if I could have my vote again, I would go for this sofa tetris idea (got to be better than the BF3 single player.)

(Apoc) #140

^ This.

chars