What SD game would you want to see next?

(Adikus) #101

I vote for ET remake becouse ET was created in 2003 and now play around 900 players every day!

But please: ET 2 can’t host servers on gameservers.com becouse this is ****.

(Coliseum) #102

W:ET or a more infantry oriented ETQW. With decent hitboxes and netcode and no SMART or 32457815178 weapons.

(Indloon) #103

900 is players is little wrong.

Check this -> http://beta.xfire.com/games/wet
It gives that 2,591 xfire users play wolf:ET :slight_smile:
And now at http://et.splatterladder.eu/?mod=statistic
This gives 3,503 users,so,yeah,its bigger than you think!:smiley:

(Loffy) #104

You guys are aware that Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, and Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars ™ are the property of another company aren’t you?

(Indloon) #105

Is it Zenimax?

(Adikus) #106

[QUOTE=Indloon;390197]900 is players is little wrong.

Check this -> http://beta.xfire.com/games/wet
It gives that 2,591 xfire users play wolf:ET :slight_smile:
And now at http://et.splatterladder.eu/?mod=statistic
This gives 3,503 users,so,yeah,its bigger than you think!:D[/QUOTE]

3,503 o_O. It’s better :stuck_out_tongue:

But all time are around 900 players on trackbase.
Look on it:

Or:

It is impossible :o. I think ET never die!
And new ET with PB or someone anti-cheat will be the best game and i think e-sports will come back to ET :slight_smile:

(Indloon) #107

Adikus
The tb one shows currently online players,you should take a look at the graph.
Look at the first graph and the red line,this marks the real players.
Heh,it gives me 4101 :slight_smile:

(stealth6) #108

I don’t want a remake, because sequels always tend to be worse. I prefer something fresh.
What I would like to see is a game that is PC oriented or at least shows that some thought was put into defining a PC version and a console version.
I grow tired of all these top titles that don’t have “basic” features like:

• spectator mode
  • way to record ingame
  • VOIP

Often the UI is also simplified and you have to go through 3-4 different menus that each take up 1/4 of your screen instead of thinking of a more intuitive way.
It would also be cool to see some new ideas not necessarily ingame gameplay things like SMART, but things like a ladder system for clans. Just generally more things clan oriented.

As for gameplay KISS. I don’t understand why every game seems to be competing for most amount of guns ingame and most amount of stats collected. Who cares if I’ve walked 200km ingame or reloaded my gun 1000 times…

(Oko) #109

re-release RtCW (wolf_mp) as a standalone maximum edition multiplayer-game with all the best community maps and mods incl.

features:

• wolf_mp gameplay (RtCW) simply unchanged in every aspect, same smooth Q3 Engine and gameplay up to 64 players, same netcode, quickness, same weapons same balancing…just keep everything as it is/was :smiley:
  • no consolish features, no XP upgrade crap or stats
  • no vehicles
  • alle the RtCW MP-maps + alle the best community custom maps (f.e. mp_marketgarden -64 players!)
  • mods: OSP, Shrub…
  • advanced cheat protection

Let a dream come true lol :tongue::wink:

sell the whole package for ca. 15€ and it would be a huge sucsess imo
I’d buy it once again :smiley:

(tokamak) #110

ETQW has a more vital community than W:ET.

(Indloon) #111

No it hasn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

W:ET community has been more bigger and helpful and everything than ET:QW one :oppressor:

Well,please don’t reply my reply because then it will be ET:QW vs W:ET war -.-
(Wolf wins !!)

(tokamak) #112

It doesn’t say anything about the game itself. W:ET just has a way higher entry hurdle than ETQW.

(Indloon) #113

How so?

Mainly the Wolf:ET 2 or ET:QW 2 or DRINK 2 won’t come,because SD doesn’t SAY SOMETHING:(

However,I think there will be something mix of Wolf:ET and BRINK,so np:D

(DrpPlates) #114

i wouldnt mind a ETQW2 but i would prefer RTCW2, (Wolfenstein DONT COUNT!) as long they keep it true to the original… axis vs allies and NO VEHICLES pure infantry game play…

(INF3RN0) #115

Eh… don’t overstep your bounds. ETQW 1.5 was decent, but far from perfect. All of the spam factors would need a major rework for the game to be remotely comparable to Wolf. Plenty of good in ETQW, but also plenty of bad.

(phoen1x) #116

Care to explain what’s the point of this voting? BRINK released in 2011 so it means new game will be out in 2015 or something and that sucks.

(DarkangelUK) #117

If everything we did had to have a point, it’d be a pretty boring world.

(Nail) #118

I have a point, but if I wear a hat, it doesn’t show

(Dthy) #119

If it will be out in 2015, then now is the perfect time to ask questions. These kind of games aren’t made overnight.

(Dormamu) #120

The point was one of my favorite cartoons, i named my first dog Arrow.