Underground Rad Soldiers Tourney of Death

(Mitsid) #161

In this cup there is no SuperNge, no El co…so whats the point?

(Mitsid) #162

You really mean Tinker is as strong as the Great SuperNge? Very interesting. Too bad he declines all 26pt. Challenges

(Ciakgb) #163

Oh, sorry, I thought SuperNge said he was playing, my bad. Well, tinker is probably not as good as SuperNge. ElCo not playing either? Too bad. I guess my point was that the very first Cup guys were really good and for the most part skipped the second, if the “first wave” and us were in the same tourney, it would be really strong. Is that a less inflamatory way of putting it?

(Mitsid) #164

Thanks for the explanation.

(Armedmanus) #165

Tinker is one of the best 14pt players I think.

(Jerry-Rigs) #166

I apologize but due to personal reasons, I am resigning from the tournament. I will quit each of the games. If anybody owes me a turn, send it and I will quit it or just take the victory on paper.

(Ciakgb) #167

I hope nothing serious! Thanks for a great tourney, Jerry.

(Ciakgb) #168

So hows it going everyone? Quad One, how will Jerry’s departure affect you guys? Do you want a stand in? Strychzilla wants to play…

Quad Three? Still no Sheik?

(Sandman77) #169

So lalalalalala

(Ciakgb) #170

Sandman, want to play with Beast’s group? You seem bored…I looked at Disney Infinity, are you making little Incredibles movies or something:) Shadowrun looks too expensive…

(3Dayo) #171

Yup, sheik is still MIA beasttekkers seems to be having Internet problems so our games are still pending, I gues that applies to his games with ingoland as well.

(Armedmanus) #172

Tinker and Mitsid have slowed down a bit. I guess they must be busy.

(tinker) #173

ye sorry I am. might be that I can’t even do One turn the whole day tomorrow… I hope it’s not the case but If, be patient plz …

thanks for speaking so great of me, but 26 pt games are rarely played by me… I did about 10 26-pt games before the tourney, made a huge break little before the damage-upgrade-update till 2-3 weeks ago and I still get surprised by the damage output of different things, already took me 3 characters out :confused:

I think it’s hard to rate players in the upper class. just because I beat someone, it does not automatically mean I am better than him, especially when it is only on one map and only ~2 games. I’m quite happy to reach 2nd round at the tourney but it might also have ended for me at the first round.

something that WOULD indeed somehow show how good a player is
would be a tourney, 14,20,26 pt games, each map at least twice . something like this, and even without a fixed team
Rad Soldiers is quite balanced, there is no “best team”, all teams have weaknesses. you jsut gotta work with them.

I love playing tourneys, more than random games. so thanks fpr organizing one @Ciakgb

(Ciakgb) #174

Been a surprising amount of fun at my end, glad people had fun.

So Tinker and Aremdanus and Mitsid, do you want Strychzilla to take over for Jerry (option 1), use any partial results (option 2), or just forfeit all his games (3)?

(Armedmanus) #175

I’d rather not add someone in now. I’d just leave it to us three and see how those games go.

(tinker) #176

partial results are hard to use, I mean, i killed both snipers and dave in one game and sacrificed my commander for it… but is this won or lost now ???
the other game was like. 1 dave and 90% of one sniper for one gus or something … same here… lost or won? hard to say.

take over any place is … I don’t know

I’d rather say the place beyond him goes up and takes his place*** or just what it is now, all his games forfeit

*** atm place 1 and 2 of quad 1 and 2 play against each other. place x of quad y left, so x-1 of quad y takes his place.
hope it’s clear what I mean

games with armedmanus are getting finished as far as I can look. I totaly lose 1 game. the other game is unclear right now, 2gus and fryer-juan vs commander, kate and dee

(Ciakgb) #177

Well, the next player up would be me, decide if you want that:) Stychzilla is good, would give you fun times, but I don’t see a groundswell for that.

Happy to just have you guys finish your matches and call it then.

The cup is postponned, so my goal of finishing before it started is still alive!

(Armedmanus) #178

Tinker and I are done.
I won the first one and he won the second.

(Ciakgb) #179

So the only result I have from the finals is Armed vs Tinker, 1-1. Any other non-Jerry games finished?

(Mitsid) #180

Sorry for slow moves. I have had serious personal issues and was even considering a possible withdrawal from the cup but Jerry was first to do it:) After he left I feel it is my duty to finish my matches anyway.I have sent all my moves. Armedmanus became much stronger comparing to the previous cup. He is now a dangereous opponent. Beware :slight_smile: