TLR 5v5 ETQW Cup Season 5 - 29th September 2010

(Seanza) #1

Here comes the fifth season, you should know the drill by now!

Site: TLR ETQW 5v5 CUP
Admins: Seanza, matsy
Contact: #thelastresort on Quakenet (or #etqw.gather) - If you’re unsure on how to work IRC, please read my guide on how to.

Getting involved is extremely easy. You don’t even need to sign up this site! Team captains can sign their team up here making sure they add all players who will be active in this cup. Mix teams & non-EU teams* are allowed too.

The cup starts at 7.30pm CET (That’s 1 hour ahead of current UK time) on Wednesday the 29th of September. Signups will close on Tuesday the 28th of September at 22:00CET.

Rules:

• [li]Teams must have atleast 5[/li][li]Servers must run this config.[/li][li]All matches must be played using ETQWPro 1.0.[/li][li]Everything else as standard cup rules (If you have any questions or need anything clarified, ask Seanza.

Maps:

• [li]Area 22[/li][li]Island[/li][li]Refinery (es_skipMCP 2)[/li][li]Salvage[/li][li]Sewer[/li][li]Volcano

Files:

Good luck to all & have a great time!

• By signing up as a non-EU team, you are agreeing to playing on EU-based servers & timezone.

TLR newspost: http://www.tlr-clan.co.uk/news/display/238

(Aristotle) #2

cinco, si cinco

(.Chris.) #3

Topic says season 4 but banner says season 5, I’m confused :frowning:

(Seanza) #4

It’s definitely the 5th. I can’t edit the topic name :frowning:

(uTer) #5

i heard this cup is dead…

(Seanza) #6

The spirit of it died when your team let everybody else down, but let’s not even bother going down that route :wink:

(uTer) #7

you know thats not true…
but nvm

edit: am i allowed to play this season or is there another season to wait?

(Seanza) #8

[QUOTE=uTer;241670]you know thats not true…
but nvm

edit: am i allowed to play this season or is there another season to wait?[/QUOTE]

Vanillitas can play again.

(Ecano) #9

[QUOTE=uTer;241670]you know thats not true…
but nvm

edit: am i allowed to play this season or is there another season to wait?[/QUOTE]

For the folks info,
In case you have to play vs Excidium, what are you going to do?:confused:

Do we have to expect more lovely endings?:frowning:

(uTer) #10

Doing the same again would be boring :smiley:

But as excheadium have not signed up yet there is no need to think about anything like this

(Ecano) #11

Well,
for Excidium is not easy play on wednesdays, for 6th season that will be on Sunday we will be there. So, you have chance to wing the next cup but you have absolutely no chance starting next sunday :smiley:

(uTer) #12

i am afraid of neengs uberskills…

stfu and go back in to crakeans ass u retarded buttlicker

(Ecano) #13

(Apples) #14

Flamewar ftw!

Me want skillboost pack

(uTer) #15

spaintards will be spaintards…

just wondering why any team still plays against them

for skillboost pack : ask alsef
http://clanbase.ggl.com/humaninfo.php?hid=3198461&suspend=1

(Luc1an) #16

[QUOTE=uTer;241735]i am afraid of neengs uberskills…

stfu and go back in to crakeans ass u retarded buttlicker[/QUOTE]

To be honest don’t know why you are now talking about me when I’ve not mentioned you at all at any moment… but yes… you are right… normally I own you. LOL

(uTer) #17

I actually dont care whenever i get shot by anyone of you. If a clan supports cheaters i dont trust the noobiest player in the clan.

btw: if you think 4on4 infantry is etqw you are wrong.
ET:QW is dead and you never owned me in ETQW

(Ecano) #18

ETQW is not so live as we would like but still no dead, thanks to these cups for instance we hope will survive until Brinks arrival.

uTer if you feel better thinking that we use cheats is up to you, but is not a positive approach.:smiley:

(Seanza) #19

Enough flame guys. Not required at all.

(Ecano) #20

Gotcha, my respect.