TLR 5v5 ETQW Cup Season 5 - 29th September 2010

(uTer) #21

[QUOTE=RE-L;241811]ETQW is not so live as we would like but still no dead, thanks to these cups for instance we hope will survive until Brinks arrival.

uTer if you feel better thinking that we use cheats is up to you, but is not a positive approach.:D[/QUOTE]

ETQW is dead … or is there any 6on6 cup in clanbase esl gsl warleagues?!?

I never said that all of you have hax… i only know alsef is a cheater and if you support him you are no better … thats why I cant stand any of you

(Luc1an) #22

Yes Uter,
I’m the noob in Excidium, that’s correct and believe me… it does not represent any problem for me :stuck_out_tongue: Someone has to be the newbie. LOL

Now if you feel my team does cheat is up to you… you do know very well what do in these cases… look for evidences and give them to the appropiate people to take the proper actions. And if not…STFU and stop whining and crying constantly.

(aie-need) #23

Uter, you are always negative. I can tell you that Exidium’s are very good persons, always nice and positive. But you’re so selfish that you do not worry and not even realize you have only the word “cheat” in the mouth. Just because they are better than you.

So… be just a little more unformal, and it will be good for everyone.

Bye bye guys, peace and love !

(uTer) #24

I said Alsef is a cheater( who was banend from clanbase) and he plays in your team so you are ****faces cause you support him… no tolerance for cheaters. over and out

(.Chris.) #25

No cause idiots like you spoil the efforts by people like seanza who are trying to breath a little life into the game for those few who remain playing, the whole point of these fun cups is to drum up some interest back and perhaps get a proper cup going but seems that players dont want this to happen for some reason so dont turn up for finals or flame each other and crap rather than just get on with it and play.

(Luc1an) #26

Absolutely agree. +1

(uTer) #27

Seanza’s efforts deserve some respect tbh and some TLR seasons really were some big success, but he cannot bring the community back for a working 6on6 competition.thats impossible. I cannot understand why every word I say is instantly understood as a flame against everone. I just flame Alsef and his litlle friends atm

(Ecano) #28

I suggest a Chetos bath therapy to become a better player and stop thinking who is and who isn`t cheater. :tongue:

(.Chris.) #29

[QUOTE=uTer;241748]spaintards will be spaintards…

just wondering why any team still plays against them[/QUOTE]

I dont understand either…

(uTer) #30

6on6 quake wars is not dead? oh really?
i flame spaintards thats what i said…

while i must admit saying this cup is dead clearly can be seen as flame

@Re-L : Someone who was banned in clanbase is a cheater imo

(Luc1an) #31

[QUOTE=uTer;242028]6on6 quake wars is not dead? oh really?
i flame spaintards thats what i said…

while i must admit saying this cup is dead clearly can be seen as flame[/QUOTE]

You still being offensive against us, the spanish people, calling us “spaintards” again and again, however we have not used any insult against you buddy. It looks like you are that kind of people that take advance of being behind a computer somewhere in internet and insult others, where you feel confortable.
Many people play daily together with us in the propub servers and have no problems with them at all and have a nice time instead. They don’t call us cheaters constantly as you do buddy cause they do know we don’t use any kind of cheat at all but obviosly you don’t wanna understand this.
What happened in the past with Alsef being banned for cheating has an explanation, he did download a config from the internet that had a forbidden CVAR and got busted by. I’m not gonna try to justify this big mistake from his side and he has already paid for that. He could not participate in official ClanBase and ESL competitions for several months. He assumed it and accepted it and I can guarantee you all that will not make that mistake again. Believe or not we fully support the fair play and go against those who use hacks, cheats or whatever you wanna call them… You can believe it or not… this is up to you buddy.
However people like you still being offensive and rude against us. I don’t think we deserve this at all. Our only objetive here is to have fun with the rest of the ETQW players. We are not so many ETQW players and the game may be almost dead, this is true, but we don’t care cause we still have really nice matches daily and have many good friends around.

I think you should think on this buddy. But again… it’s absolutely up to you to believe it or not.

(uTer) #32

i aint gonna read this whole ****

alsef = busted = cheater= fag ( no excuses for cheating;cheaters will be cheaters)

you support him( i dont say all spanish cheat ) = fags too

got it?

or do i have to repeat that i dont say that you all cheat,cause thats what you keep saying.

god damn it

(.Chris.) #33

Lock Please.

(Luc1an) #34

Yes admins lock it please.
nothing else to add here from my side.

(Ecano) #35

Good luck for all the teams!:wink: