TLR 5v5 ETQW CUP Season 2 - 8th September 2010

(Seanza) #1

After a hugely successul initial TLR ETQW cup, were more than happy to announce the immediate start to season 2. I’m sure most of you read our earlier newspost in regards to Vanillitas winning the cup, who’s tough enough to dethrone them and steal their crown?!

Whilst these cups are merely for fun and games, the idea is to take things to the next step and provide good prizes from our sponsors. If this is something that you want to see happen, then get yourselves involved!

Just like the first season, the cup will be played in 5 vs 5 format which has proven to be a very enjoyable format and fun to watch aswell! We’ll be looking to secure servers for all the games next time round, along with ETQW TV.

Site: TLR ETQW 5v5 CUP
Admins: Seanza, matsy

Getting involved is extremely easy. You don’t even need to sign up the site! Team captains can sign their team up here making sure they add all players who will be active in this cup. Mix teams & non-EU teams* are allowed too.

The cup starts at 7.30pm CET (That’s 1 hour ahead of current UK time) on the 8th of September.

Rules:

[ul][li]Teams must have atleast 5 players.
[/li][li]Servers must run this config.
[/li][li]All matches must be played using ETQWPro 1.0.
[/li][li]Everything else as standard cup rules[/ul]
[/li]
Maps:

[ul][li]Area 22
[/li][li]Island
[/li][li]Maridia (Download)
[/li][li]Refinery (es_skipMCP 2)
[/li][li]Salvage
[/li][li]Sewer
[/li][li]Volcano[/ul]
[/li]
Files:

[ul][li]Server config
[/li][li]Maridia
[/li][li]ETQWPro 1.0[/ul]
[/li]
Good luck to all & have a great time! If you have anything you want to ask or suggest, reply to this thread.

• By signing up as a non-EU team, you are agreeing to playing on EU-based servers & timezone.

Read the rest of the news post here.

(Apples) #2

I suggest we all come in scot’s land and make a giant hug…

(Seanza) #3

I’d welcome that with open arms.

(r3fleX) #4

[QUOTE=Seanza;238962]who’s tough enough to dethrone them and steal their crown?!
[/QUOTE]

I havent received a crown so far? Sure you posted to the right address?:wink:

(Seanza) #5

Metaphorical crown bro! :smiley:

(AltoKnallo) #6

got mine

(fry) #7

Papa Schlumpf xDDDDDDDD

(Pliscin-7) #8

im available as merc pm me if somebody want my unskilled noob action

(Dthy) #9

always avail as a merc, hit me up if you need somone

(Seanza) #10

Keep the interest up boys (and girls, if there’s any!), looking for more teams this time round : )

(Apples) #11

Also Avi to join up any team short on player

(Seanza) #12

That’s 3 mercs. You guys need +2 and you can make your own team!

(Apples) #13

You also must take into consideration that no-one want me :smiley: being drunk and no aim doesnt help tho…

(Dthy) #14

not sure if i’d be able to make it, start college next week and i’ll be knackered

(aie-need) #15

RoOfl ! grrr ! I go to school, no way to play for this one, again. :frowning: I’ll try to be free for another one, #Stupidoz will be there.

@Deathwish : Long time not seen you in-game, and I’ll not play until christmas (hard hard high school), I’ll organize a cup then, wish you ready to play with the #Stupidoz’s core team : Seppe, Tirok, Shivaki, you and I. :wink:
and buy a *****in’ microphon !! :tongue:

(Seanza) #16

I work all day in an office job, then come back home to work at my online job, quit being such a woose.

(gee666) #17

ocb would like to get owned in this cup

(Seanza) #18

Get signing up then! : )

(gee666) #19

Oh ok then, does this count?

(Seanza) #20

I’m afraid not! You need to register on www.tourney.cc and create a team, then you need to sign up to my cup on this link: http://tlr-etqw.tourney.cc/sign-ups/sign-up/