TLR 5v5 ETQW CUP Season 2 - 8th September 2010

(Apples) #21

http://tlr-etqw.tourney.cc/participants/73979/randomz/

Team randomZ created for all the mercs, join up nubletz.

Peace

(lausl) #22

…i want my money back-wanted to see a war no xp-whoring :smiley:

btw why the vanillitas guys were kicked?

(fzl) #23

here a little Statement from me…

We as Team Vanillitas not apologize for our actions.:frowning:

We have decided as a team does not compete against the Spaniards for known reasons.

This should only be a signal to the community that we no longer tolerate being sold for stupid.

I used here are of the opinion that we behave unfairly have our opinions about this: it is unfair to allow such teams ever in Cup.

you Ban us from the Cup? wayne is ok for us …:tongue::tongue::tongue:

But we can not prohibit the mouth and say further our opinion.
:cool:
In this sense, end of discussion …

greetz to all fair players… see ya in OBC World Cup on Battlefield

fzl

note…soz 4 my bad english…

(matsy) #24

[QUOTE=fzl;239955]here a little Statement from me…

We as Team Vanillitas not apologize for our actions.:([/QUOTE]

Surely adding an unhappy smiley face your showing some remorse of your actions?

(Kinjal) #25

[QUOTE=fzl;239955]
We as Team Vanillitas not apologize for our actions.:frowning:

We have decided as a team does not compete against the Spaniards for known reasons.[/QUOTE]

wtf is known reasons? your team did not show any proof of Excidium cheating. Talking trash about other ppl is not the best idea in such situation. And why u join the server if u dont wanna play? why all this suply crates?

The words like “they are cheating” can be heard on any public server in any game. But its not a public server , it was a cup, and if u say such words to a cup team u must – show demo, video, any other material to proof you are not just raging about your oponent skill.

(Seanza) #26

I don’t want to have to ask to have this topic locked as well guys. Let’s not continue this conversation any longer.

Vanillitas are convinced that Excidium are cheaters with or without proof, so just let them be entitled to their own opinion, we have to respect that.However, without proof, their point is invalid. But like I say, let’s not take this further, or we’ll see another topic locked.

Enemy Territory: Flame Wars… ET:QW IS BACK! :smiley:

(Shelly) #27

I dont really have anything to say to the topic itself, however I just wanted to share that this whole “drama” put a big smile on my face. It reminds me of good old times and the old forum - which I still miss terrible =( - and how qw and the community used to be =D

Sentiment ftw.

Its also great to see that so many ppl are trying to revive the comp scene and that there are still enough players/teams that care about the game enough to sign up, play and flame/whine afterwards =D

Personally I dont think too much harm was done by vanillatas not playing the finals and srsly what would etqw and cups be without some flame and hate. It would be boring and dead, which its not.
Was awesome to see mamut play again, great match and also nice to see vanillatas do so well against them. Was worth watching. More of all this pls. :slight_smile:

(Rex) #28

(uTer) #29

lolololololol

(Seanza) #30

Lol Rex :smiley:

(jopjop) #31

N1 Rex :DD

(Kinjal) #32

(Dthy) #33

I don’t think anything else can illustrate the finals any better, nice one rex! :smiley:

(lausl) #34

nice rex :tongue: