TLR 5v5 CUP Finals - Vanillitas vs. Excidium

(Seanza) #1

Hey, just to let everybody know that the servers will be starting at 10PM CET (that’s 12 mins from when this topic has been posted) tonight.

TV Server IP:
212.95.56.82:27833

This should be an epic game, if anybody is willing to shoutcast, please do so. Otherwise you’ll have to wait until tomorrow for Tigz & I’s shoutcast to be uploaded (which will be tomorrow at some point!)

See you on!

EDIT:

Seems that the players from Vanillitas have no respect for either myself or their opponents after their shambolic display of disregard in the finals. I will not be accepting them into any future cups unless they come up with a sincere appology and reasoning behind their irrisponsible actions.

They are 100% banned from the next 2 cups that I host.

(timestart) #2

ETQW competition drama wins in a spectacular match that went right down to the first second of play. Barely were the Strogg out of the gates when the first whine was fired, cutting down any hopes of a good match. Supply crates were dropped and the GDF looked set up to roll on for the full 20 minutes but then, out of nowhere, the banhammer did strike a decisive blow - one by one the GDF fell, their cries cut short and their bodies vanishing into thin air. All that remained was an official statement from Seanza and the match was over.

(fry) #3

Nice comment timestarr!

i really like the vanillians protest against those cheaters!If everybody tollerates cheating it cannot be fought! Nice courage to give away the chance to win a cup and protest instead!

(Kinjal) #4

proof or its just rageout

(fry) #5

I cannot proof because punkbuster was not updated for months ? years? dont know.

But if I see them on public I can only say it looks very very strange.
And I cannot believe what I see when I spectate.

I was not too active in the last time, but former proteams played different, hitted different and took damage.
The excidium players look just like random players that give 100 headshots a round

(Luc1an) #6

I would like to say 2 things here

1. I have not words to describe what I’ve just seen some minutes before. Vanillitas you guys have demostrated that do not deserve to join in any other competition cup anymore. I still trying to understand WTH you did that.

2. We all know that Seanza and us, Excidium, are not really good friends but we all must recognize that he is dedicating time and efforts on creating these nice competitions so that we all have the chance to meet together again and have some ETQW matches. From my point of view we all should show a bit of respect to Seanza and the rest of the players. Nobody is forced to play these cups obviously but whose who join must show respect and behaive properly

Thanks to all of you who joined the tournament and did your best to have nice matches and to Seanza.

PD… I’m sure that Seanza and me will hate one each other again hehehe but not today HEHE XD

Luc1an (Neeng)

(fry) #7

lusche…

und weiter?

(light_sh4v0r) #8

wth happened :o

(Kinjal) #9

I can only say thanks to Seanza, it was a first cup for me after more then year inactive. Good job!

(Dthy) #10

GDF refused to play against Excidium, so they camped inside the main spawn. Samurai told me that they refused to play against cheaters

(Apples) #11

I’ll do ala Switzerland there, I dont take part!

(Seanza) #12

Firstly, quality bit of replying their TimeStar :smiley:

Secondly, fzl, I respect Vanillitas’ and their own morals about not playing against “cheaters”, however, telling me they refuse to play instead of the acting the way they did, would have gone a lot better for them as it would have at least shown some respect to the work I put in here.

Thirdly, Kinjal… YES! You are right. Innocent until proven guilty.

Fourthly, again fzl :P, PB is not the only way to “bust” people. Players have been banned through demo evidence, so do not rely on PunkBuster as it is not the be-all and end-all of busting cheaters, so yes, it’s possible to catch our Excidium, if you truely believe they’re hackers.

Fifthly, Neeng, thankyou.

And lastly, this will be the last I want this discussed. I hope to see an apology from Vanillitas, Samurai has already given me his personal one so I may reconsider him in future cups if he wishes to take part. Everybody else, look out for Season 3 and I hope to see some new teams show their face.

(channa) #13

hey guys

i would like to say well played to excidium and thanks to seanza for making this happen and all the work he has put in, so keep it up.

ps. nice ban you have enforced its well deserved.

(Kinjal) #14

Samurai have any proof? If not , its just a words

(Crytiqal) #15

[QUOTE=Luc1an;239878]I would like to say 2 things here

1. I have not words to describe what I’ve just seen some minutes before. Vanillitas you guys have demostrated that do not deserve to join in any other competition cup anymore. I still trying to understand WTH you did that.

2. We all know that Seanza and us, Excidium, are not really good friends but we all must recognize that he is dedicating time and efforts on creating these nice competitions so that we all have the chance to meet together again and have some ETQW matches. From my point of view we all should show a bit of respect to Seanza and the rest of the players. Nobody is forced to play these cups obviously but whose who join must show respect and behaive properly

Thanks to all of you who joined the tournament and did your best to have nice matches and to Seanza.
[/QUOTE]

+1 Keep up the good work Seanza

(fry) #16

I love this posted a fes days ago :

But its more proof for incredible lag than for any cheat, though I dont understand how he can hit like this

(Dthy) #17

Thats just spectator lag, i get that sometimes when im specing peeps

(Kinjal) #18

[QUOTE=fry;239891]I love this posted a fes days ago :

But its more proof for incredible lag than for any cheat, though I dont understand how he can hit like this[/QUOTE]

its not proof of cheat. only lag.

(fry) #19

I loved my ass of though! :smiley:

edit:
@ Kinjal : that is just what I wrote

(r3fleX) #20

1.uTer’s vid has no relevance towards our “opinion” as a team.

1. @Kinjal - we make a decision about excidium as a team, and we are loyal and stand by our teammates opinions and points of view. This was not one players point of view, we make a decision as a team.

2. We thankyou seanza for the first 2 cups being fantastic, and we had alot of fun playing them. We respect you for understanding and we understand you taking the necessary actions as an admin of the cup .

4.You know my point of view seanza and there is nothing else to be discussed.

1. To us the final was against mamut.si, winning that for us is very rewarding to show the progress we have made as a team and we respect them as our hardest opponent. We have no time or respect for excidium and hope they enjoyed the final.