TLR 5v5 CUP Finals - Vanillitas vs. Excidium

(Luc1an) #21

[QUOTE=r3fleX;239903]1.uTer’s vid has no relevance towards our “opinion” as a team.

1. @Kinjal - we make a decision about excidium as a team, and we are loyal and stand by our teammates opinions and points of view. This was not one players point of view, we make a decision as a team.

2. We thankyou seanza for the first 2 cups being fantastic, and we had alot of fun playing them. We respect you for understanding and we understand you taking the necessary actions as an admin of the cup .

4.You know my point of view seanza and there is nothing else to be discussed.

1. To us the final was against mamut.si, winning that for us is very rewarding to show the progress we have made as a team and we respect them as our hardest opponent. We have no time or respect for excidium and hope they enjoyed the final.[/QUOTE]

What an interesting post uhmmmmm
Dear Samurai… we don’t really care of your opinions or points of view about us. You are simply another big whiner in ETQW… don’t worry, won’t be alone cause there are many like you already.
This is simple… if you think Excidium hacks just provide with the required evidences to the appropiate people… as simple and easy as that… otherwise STFU little kid.
You don’t wanna play against us just because you get owned, that’s all… You are proud of winning mamut.si and then act like that when have to face us??? That’s nice lol

Everytime I find another whiner like you Samurai I realize about how good my team is… I hope you are not the last one crying like this in the near future…

You don’t respect us, we won’t respect you… fail play don’t u think so???

(Seanza) #22

Ok guys, let’s take the discussion into private, this isn’t the place for flame.

(Salteh) #23

Let’s keep it civil, this isn’t the place for this kind of ‘discussions’ :slight_smile: