This is the server the most worked & in "HD" , for all those who love this game !!

(CS_kOoL) #1

Hi all,

Because the pleasure is only worthwhile when it is shared with all those who love this game !!

Firstly for all those who don’t know our server the “CS|HD:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=760206

In fact these last weeks i have worked for only 1 objective => sharing my little work and especially with an easy access for everyone.

Keep in mind i have made all that alone then for sure i hope any feedbacks :slight_smile:

Even if this diaporama is not updated , take a look , it gives a fast and good overview:

If no , concretely for preparing quietly your connection to our server if u are interrested to see it in real:

1. Read our rules

[B]In all cases => before playing => read our rules because if u are in game it means u have read and accepted our rules…

Know as well that we have got a detailled menu called “CS|RULES” (ON OUR SERVER) then u have none excuse :)[/B]

2. The fastest way => i have created 1 link => after the download put all the “.pk3” in your “etmain folder” , that’s all.

[size=5]NOW THE ONLY ONE PLACE WHERE THE LINK IS UPDATED IT IS ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVER:

/connect 148.251.46.49:27962[/SIZE]

3. The worse way => Download the totality of our files via our “FTP” server => at least 15 minutes of download. <==== BE SMART , FORGET THIS WAY !!!

[b]And for sure if there are any news => The link will be updated and u will be informed here directly.

Know that the “CS|HD” is outside the norms and it is so stable because it is hosted by the best hoster.

Finally the promise is kept for an unique rendering because our files patch at least 95% of the game and don’t worry about your “FPS” and your “PING” who remain unchanged !!

Keep just in mind that your game can be a bit longer to start and between each map it can be a bit slower (it depends about your PC).

In fact it is logical it is preparing/it is patching.

For my part , i stop to work , i have done my best for the moment => I wait for any feedbacks…

Enjoy it !![/b]

(CS_kOoL) #2

[QUOTE=ailmanki;540963]The difference being Mateos released his work, while apparently you are not sharing your fix.
At least you started sharing your texture pack, its a step forward.

Yer someday we will get proper and legal textures, your pack is interesting, refreshing but its not end of search for better textures.[/QUOTE]

Hi “ailmanki”,

The fix is in the work , there is none secret.

I have done alone what all the admins refuse to do cause it is very long term work and it is a nightmare while this very long term work…

I mean if u open each “map.pk3” , if u light each map at their maximum , if u add the missing textures and if u remove all the useless textures as i do for each map of my huge stock of maps (more than 100)…u easily win in quality , in stability…and finally it is logical , what a pleasure…Keep in mind that the maps work in network (between them) and they are as a caravan to tow…

I don’t know , little exemples among any others…why getting a truck or a tank in each map then u can have only 1 for all…etc etc

And there are some textures who are the same in few maps but it happens that the quality be different and that is source of defect/conflict as well…etc etc

After that u guess easily u can work quietly in deep in each map for looking for the quality as i have done…the concrete proof is the “CS|HD” who is easily open to criticism as all the things who are extraordinary/unusual who shock in a 1st time…

And keep in mind as well that there are always any maps who can’t be together on a server but that u already know it i guess (moreover anytimes it is specified in the “readme” of few maps).

U know all , but does it change something for all those who have read me ?

Unfortunaly u know as me that 99,9999% of admins do only to put any pk3 on their server , that is all…for my part never , and it is for it that there is often a more or less long processus even for including a simple map.

This is why i need your feedbacks cause i am alone to work on this server.

Cheers,

CS|kOoL.

[QUOTE=tjimboo;541021]CS_kOoL you did a great work and i actually been on ur server. Even though you banned me after 20min of playing with ur bots.
But your work is great and i can appreciate the work you put in to it. but 1gb download will scare any user visiting it but wish u luck.[/QUOTE]

Hi “tjimboo”,

I don’t understand…what do u mean by “banned” ?

Cause at least 1 year i have not banned someone…and i have none “log” about it.

And for all those who want all our files & maps in 1 shot and very fastly i specify that…

NOW THE ONLY ONE PLACE WHERE THE LINK IS UPDATED IT IS ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVER:

Cheers,

CS|kOoL.

(ailmanki) #3

Fair enough, you did some awesome work actually, I am quite aware its very time consuming.

If I ever get time I will setup a website, with original texture and possibility to compare with new one - that might get other people to help…

(CS_kOoL) #4

Hi,

Comparing is easy , i mean at the same place etc…

In fact these last months my server had a modulate display…i mean some one who has or who has not the “Pack HD” had a different display.

Soon if u want i can make a diaporama with any screenshots before/after at the same place and in the same map for sure.

Cheers,

CS|kOoL.

(ailmanki) #5

Well ideally you would make sure it looks exactly same. Like when you restore a old building or painting, just adding the missing detail.
But as soon as its visibly different from a distance, its wrong. Although one might like it more, but then its just a different version of the same, instead of the same with more details.

(CS_kOoL) #6

[QUOTE=ailmanki;541337]Well ideally you would make sure it looks exactly same. Like when you restore a old building or painting, just adding the missing detail.
But as soon as its visibly different from a distance, its wrong. Although one might like it more, but then its just a different version of the same, instead of the same with more details.[/QUOTE]

[B]Hi,

As i said it is easy for me for showing the difference even if it is more impressive in game…[/B]

[B]For my part since longtime i have definitely choosed my camp , OK it is a huge comfort for the eyes but the ‘CS|HD’’ is not only any better textures…

After if u don’t see any difference , me yes , for me it is obvious and especially when i go on the kind of server similar to yours , in fact for me your server is just an empty shell because when someone who goes on your server and has to dl maybe maximum 10 mo then say me how to name this kind of server ?

And we are almost in 2016…:eek:

Finally i feel it is the ‘day and the night’ in all points (about rendering , about stability etc etc)…but that u can’t appreciate it because unfortunaly u are never came on the ‘CS|HD’ and for my part i specify i play everyday :smiley:

After i understand there will be always any guys who will be never satisfied…

And about my server , keep in mind that your ‘FPS’ & your ‘PING’ will remain unchanged…and amazingly stable and yet it is a huge engine…(more than 2 Gigas…our main files+75% of our stock of maps) , maybe the biggest server ? And as i said previously highly stable…and that it is easy to check :wink:

I have to say that finally all that makes me smile…cause too many lies cause the admins of this game don’t work engouh :cool:

And that as well it is easy to check :eek:

For all those who want to try the ‘CS|HD’ => think to use our very fast link in the description of our server then like that u will have none dl via our ‘FTP’ server.[/B]

Cheers,

CS|kOoL.

(wojtek123) #7

That look awesome, wow!

(ETJump-Zero) #8

So the most worked on ET server is the one you’ve poured a few weeks on. Interesting.

(Mateos) #9

I think ailmanki did also a great work on Bunker server, the amount of tweaks and scripts written and running, the quality of the content of their wiki, and other aspects of that community are to my mind more appreciable and helpful

On the other hand, ETL will probably be better as an “HD ET”, with its own texture remakes and the support of advanced rendering techniques

You’ve already advertised your server here, may it be the topic of the thread or in other “advertising” threads, we know you have an HD pack and all :stuck_out_tongue:

(ailmanki) #10

[QUOTE=Mateos;540871]I think ailmanki did also a great work on Bunker server, the amount of tweaks and scripts written and running, the quality of the content of their wiki, and other aspects of that community are to my mind more appreciable and helpful

On the other hand, ETL will probably be better as an “HD ET”, with its own texture remakes and the support of advanced rendering techniques

You’ve already advertised your server here, may it be the topic of the thread or in other “advertising” threads, we know you have an HD pack and all :P[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mateos, scripts I did, but the Wiki is about 90% the work of Falkes :slight_smile:

For retexturing, its to bad these textures are often completely different. We would need some page listing original texture, and the new texture side by side. High quality textures with normal, specular and all other things I don’t know about…

(CS_kOoL) #11

Hi all,

I’m afraid i don’t understand all…maybe “Mateos” could explain to me in french in “PM” ?

U are saying my server is only a server with his “Pack HD” ??

But i don’t understand u are never came on my server…

Yet my screenshots are not any fakes and know i have always kept in mind to keep the sprit of the game about the original textures…i mean ‘texture pavement replaced by texture pavement’…‘texture sand replaced by texture sand’…etc etc

I have made it while any years and with my greatest serious i don’t understand because i think really with my server => “HDET” is totally dead because “HDET” was only the original textures enlarged and it was already nice , but on my server it is higher , cause it runs a lot of real “HD” textures !!

I have to say that for maybe 5 or 10 textures i have continued to use any textures from “HDET” because i have not found any good any serious solutions and finally it is a good alliance , a great compromise finally a great constrast about rendering , that is a good thing :slight_smile:

And i specify that on some boards , on some banners and all that in almost all the maps of our huge stock of map i have replaced by any “HD” textures…finally it is for that by advance my server has a unique rendering so deep…as well i always replace the textures the most displayed in each map.

Sorry i don’t understand because i never do to put the pk3 on my “FTP”…cause i always prefer to control from “A to Z” for a deep work (with my little bit of skills)…

Moreover if u compare my screenshots and any others in the same map and at the same place , it is ‘the day & the night’ , sorry but for me it is just obvious.

The “CS|HD” is the most open to criticism cause it disturbs u know it as me…it is for that i desperately wait for your feedbacks.

If no , about ailmanki’s server who looks great i would like to see it because i have been here => ‘192.223.30.188:27960’ and it is in ‘black in white’…then please give the ip for going on the famous server with a great rendering…or i have missed something , or how to get its “HD pack” then ?

Finally i specify that i have nothing against u , i just want that this game wakes up.

[B]If no for my part i have to say that the server works perfectly as usually then as expected i gonna do my huge pause until 2016 !!

And i will do better at my return if i have your feedbacks :slight_smile:

Moreover for making easier your come i have added all our stock of maps into this updated link below , for the moment i have done my maximum.

But before all => don’t forget to read our rules…

In all cases => before playing => read our rules because if u are in game it means u have read and accepted our rules !

Know as well that we have got a detailled menu called “CS|RULES” (ON OUR SERVER) then u have none excuse :slight_smile:

NOW THE ONLY ONE PLACE WHERE THE LINK IS UPDATED IT IS ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVER:

I desperately wait for your feedbacks.

And if one of u want to join the project…“PM” me !![/B]

(CS_kOoL) #12

Hi all,

Firstly i want to thank “Mateos” for his translation in “PM” , now it is totally clear for me.

Sincerly i have to say that i was afraid to understand as well…and in fact unfortunaly i had understood all , what a sadness.

U seem so bored and that is not good because that is contagious…and it is why this game is sinked…we are exactly in the hearth of the reason…the fault is to the admins who don’t work enough and me since any years at the middle of all that with my server who is a black a sheep.

I say it because on my server it is not only any “HD” textures because when i see on all the servers who beghin to have a big stock of maps , the shadows who are blinking as a christmas tree under the vehicles…any vehicles/objects who refuse to be repaired etc etc…any obectives who disappear…etc etc…yes for me it is a bad joke , a bad exemple.

So easy to say it is the fault of the game…for finally giving a bad image of this great game who doesn’t desserve it because the admins have losed the faith…finally it is some auto destruction cause we lose people mainly cause it…any guys who stop to play at this game and who say this game definitivly dead.

Fortunally we have any great modders and any great mappers who keep this game alive and who are yet in activity.

Concretly behind all that there are any lies , any laziness…none project , none future.

Or how to explain the rendering of your server since any years…after we go to say this game needs new blood about new players but for beghnining how to do if u play with any faded and hazy textures from 2003…etc etc

When do we do a fight of screenshots ? Forget guys i joke , already u talk about server then u are never came on it LOL

U know i am against person cause on my server i have the smile :slight_smile:

Just i don’t want about this sad end , the proof is my server.

I wish u all a good continuation in black & white.

(Mateos) #13

I explained blinking textures (polygonOffset and stuff) and future projects (ET: L with its own texture recreation project) in the PM ^^’

Axis Lab in the GIF is a good illustration of what said ailmanki for instance ^^’

(CS_kOoL) #14

Hi all,

Yes but why is there none blink under all my vehicles on my server ?

I guess it is because i empty each map and i add only the textures requested by the server and often i light considerably the maps for working quietly and deeper for adding my textures and especially avoiding the double and removing the useless textures…and as well for sure i complete the maps in missing textures :slight_smile:

Who do it ? Expect me…in fact i have done my maximum for fighting against the conflicts of textures and the result is awesome.

Yes i understand u np Mat u prefer playing on any textures faded , hazy , ugly and me the contrast.

I understand u np , about “ET:Legacy” for me it is obvious it is again a beta version , but for my part i don’t need it and i have to say it is as well because i have done and i do so many tests with “ET:Legacy” , it happens it displays any defects about textures and any bugs of sounds then i prefer my old “ET” installation and moreover the same problems are not only on my server (and only with “ET:Legacy”)…and that reassures me :slight_smile:

Finally , what a pity , u often talk about my server it makes me pleasure OK thanks but u have never been on it LOL because it is not only an unique rendering about textures…

I know u like playing the objective and my server is a great field of battle for playing quietly the objective until the choice of maps…

If no , in fact my server is totally different about all the servers finally , already it is a huge engine…and especially it is impressive about stability.

I go to make a huge pause now (i have really worked hard these last months , i need it) , i don’t know if i will have the pleasure to meet u again then sincerly by advance i wish u a good continuation.

CS|kOoL.

(CS_kOoL) #15

[QUOTE=Mateos;540922]I explained blinking textures (polygonOffset and stuff) and future projects (ET: L with its own texture recreation project) in the PM ^^’

Axis Lab in the GIF is a good illustration of what said ailmanki for instance ^^’[/QUOTE]

Hi all,

It is exactly what i have said as well , u judge without seeing by yourself in game (it is sad…for u) , and yet u know that in a ‘gif’ there is always this kind of effect… :smiley:

If no about retexturing , in fact i always compare your display and mine and i always look for the best solution because as u know a texture can be reused in another place and/or in another map and especially anytimes in other way i mean ‘reverse’ by exemple…and all that on the whole server/on our huge stock of maps for sure as well…i mean in the absolute the widest compromise…and keep in mind i do it alone.

But finally i easily understand the admins who refuse that , they know by advance the long term work , it is a nightmare for them if they want to do it properly.

My server is unique cause it takes any risks , u don’t know it at all…too many stupid prejudices , by exemple when u reach the limit of the game => some textures can blacken or reverse theirself…not on my server , again sorry.

1 more time i specify that on my server it is not only any better textures , it is as well any weapons with a better rendering…any models…any sounds…and more and more…but all that is obvious when u are on the server LOL…

And about my menus…nice surprise cause the menu “silent 0.9.0.” uses an idea that i have had since any years (i mean all the options behind 1 and unique button for any menus more clear)…in fact i do already like that since any years when i make my menus.

It is true that mainly i talk only about textures (in 1st) but that is just the visible face of the iceberg and as well because i think that nothing beats the thrill of discovery…but u have already all seen , u have already all tried , none effect on u , i know it by advance :wink:

And about maps who have any problems , vehicles , objects who don’t want to be repaired and objects who disappear , maps who crash at her end etc etc…it is not my nightmare sorry…for my part it is under control since any years…moreover too many lies around that , all the admins who read me they know it but rarely they confess it or they say it comes from the game (if that it is not a huge confession of weakness and/or of desertion) , a server with 40 , 50 , 60 maps etc etc…a server like that who has none dysfunction => a server like that doesn’t exist , and yet it is easy to check , go on a server who has a huge stock of maps…and after come on my server :eek:

All that is 1 more time some auto destruction.

Moreover just a look on the mappool of a server and i can say by advance the disasters…and u ?

A concrete exemple , seriously i have already seen your map “1944_nordwind.bsp” getting these kinds of problems…objects who disappear + vehicles who don’t want to be repaired…but on my server it is totally fixed.

In fact i am an admin in the practice against any guys who are unfortunaly bored.

Too many unfounded prejudices but finally it is logical => it suits perfectly to all those who refuse to work and to all those who have gave up cause they see the future & especially the present in ‘black & white’ :cool:

For my part , desperately i still wait for any real and serious feedbacks…

I go to make a huge pause now (i have really worked hard these last months , i need it) , i don’t know if i will have the pleasure to meet u again then sincerly by advance i wish u a good continuation.

(ailmanki) #16

[QUOTE=CS_kOoL;540950]Hi all,

A concrete exemple , seriously i have already seen your map “1944_nordwind.bsp” getting these kinds of problems…objects who disappear + vehicles who don’t want to be repaired…but on my server it is totally fixed.[/QUOTE]

The difference being Mateos released his work, while apparently you are not sharing your fix.
At least you started sharing your texture pack, its a step forward.

Yer someday we will get proper and legal textures, your pack is interesting, refreshing but its not end of search for better textures.

(tjimboo) #17

CS_kOoL you did a great work and i actually been on ur server. Even though you banned me after 20min of playing with ur bots.
But your work is great and i can appreciate the work you put in to it. but 1gb download will scare any user visiting it but wish u luck.

(CS_kOoL) #18

Hi all,

I’ve updated the link to the ‘description server’ where there’s the unique link for downloading very fastly all our files & our huge stock of maps in 1 shot…

Like that u have no more excuse & as well & especially for stopping the jokes from all these clowns who critic my server…it is unbelievable but the worse in all that is is that none of u have came on my server.

But finally what a sadness , i guess easily for sure that almost those who read me are admins and as the admins refuse to believe in it because they know by advance they go to have to work hard & especially stopping to lie , seriously this game doesn’t desserve it ?

After u don’t know why this game is sinked ? :slight_smile:

Fortunaly the modders & the mappers keep the faith , them they work really hard , if no this game would be defintivly dead…we will never thank them enough.

For my part , i have stopped to work since any weeks but don’t worry i’ll never stop to work…my ‘to do list’ is huge for the future…keep in mind that the projects , the future works are my only one source of motivation…and u ? LOL

All u see , all i say , none lie between u & me , none direct play who pollute your game , none fake server , the power of attraction of the CS|HD’ is enough , all is clear and all that can be easily & fastly checked.

And 1 more time i confirm i have killed ‘HDET’ , but i always need any feedbacks…

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations :slight_smile:

(twt_thunder) #19

I will take a trip and look at it tonight, though I dont really have the time for it :slight_smile:

(twt_thunder) #20

Cant download all packs from server, and the web download is way slower than direct download on server… atleast for me :slight_smile: