This is the server the most worked & in "HD" , for all those who love this game !!

(CS_kOoL) #21

Hi,

Already i wanna to thank u again for your hard work since any years !!

If no about your trouble…i don’t know what to say.

Maybe u have tried the link at a bad moment of the day…or maybe u have to see with your internet provider ?

For my part , each time i test the link i dl at 7 to 8 MO/s…

1 more time i have done my best , moreover who can beats ‘MEGA’ ?

(CS_kOoL) #22

Hi,

If no , now there is another link avalaible , i have tested it , it runs perfectly as well:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=760206

And i’ve took the opportunity to update the ‘Pack’ on the new link (about 1 map i mean) because these last days i have succeeded to fix a big defect on ‘airassfp1’…

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations

(CS_kOoL) #23

Hi,

In fact since yesterday u are not alone to give me this feeedback.

Then , i’ve tried with all my ‘PC’ at home (3 have the ‘extension’ but 3 haven’t got it) and my 6 ‘PC’ have downloaded the 2.16 GO directly very fastly and especially without question !!

But…i have took the time for cutting the files in 2 parts then i suggest to u to retry when u can :slight_smile:

The part with our files has a size of 1 GO…Ok…but the 2nd part has a size a bit bigger than 1 GO , say me if u have succeeded to dl the 2 parts but already if u have the 1st part it is OK for a nice connexion :slight_smile:

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations.

(CS_kOoL) #24

Hi all,

Now the link for downloading is fixed:

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations :slight_smile:

(twt_thunder) #25

no… sorry I downloaded this:
http://wolffiles.de/filebase/ET/Mods/CS_Clan_HD_Pack_Wolfenstein_Enemy_Territory.zip

copied the etmain file inside and tried to connect your server but couldnt connect…

I give up but keep up your work!

(Teuthis) #26

I have to say I like those screenshots. Good work. Keep going, ET needs people like u. Will definitely check out your server. I definitely map too much and play too little…

(CS_kOoL) #27

Hi all,

All my apologies , it’s my fault…

In fact the link had only the ‘maps’ then the main part of the files (1 GO were missing).

If no i’ve seen u ‘Thunder’ trying to connect etc…what a pity i had ran ‘teuthonia’ specially when i have seen u LOL

No guys i confirm that i want to share , i want u come to see my little job in real (because if u can use any textures or other stuffs for your next creation(s) it would be nice) then at my next message u can retry , u’re welcome.

I wait u…and even u’ll be the first informed , i will ‘PM’ u since it is fixed !!

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations :smiley:

(CS_kOoL) #28

Hi,

All is clear , now the download is easy and fast.

For all those who have came on my server before last year:

I wanted to specify that u have never played with the full power on my server i mean the ‘HD’ was only for our donators.

In fact we had a modulate display.

Keep in mind that this year i have improved a lot of stuffs for finally and especially remaking all from ‘A to Z’…

Put all the ‘.pk3’ in your ‘etmain’ folder , that’s all :slight_smile:

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations :wink:

(Teuthis) #29

Seriously, you have teuthonia running in HD? Can I get a screenshot? I need to jump on your server soon dude :wink:

(CS_kOoL) #30

Hi all,

In fact , i always avoid to provide any screenshots about any maps which have the best rendering on my server (‘Teuthonia’ is exactly in this case) because u know better than me that this map is a ‘goldrush like’ about textures then when i say i have done my best for patching almost 100% of the game about textures , models etc etc…then u can easily guess that the rendering will look worked , but keep in mind that it’s yet more impressive in game.

All that for saying that i think that nothing beats the thrill of discovery , as a second effect ‘kiss cool’…or a bit as the cake under the cherry…mouhahaha

If no i provide to u an old ‘gif’ who still be updated and illustrates nicely what i said previously (worked look):

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations :wink:

(Teuthis) #31

Nice, like it

(CS_kOoL) #32

[LEFT]
Hi all,

Great , i’ve refound another ‘gif’ , OK it’s short but it’s nice for completing :wink:

In fact i always try to keep the authenticity/the spirit of the game (i specify that when i say i patch almost 100% of the game => i repsect stricly the spirit…texture ‘sand’ replaced by ‘sand’ etc etc…).

And parralelly to that i always prefer playing with the contrasts for my work be more easily seen…i mean i’m not totally silly LOL i know as well by advance if i replace all the textures of all the maps , the maps will be huge…

Justly there are any maps who look already awesome and who use any textures from the game itself then my work still be obvious , i keep in mind that…i easily play with it.

By exemple , concretly on ‘fueldump-z’…

We know all that this map (about rendering) is already a ‘jewel’…look in 1 screenshot (before/now) at the same place…

And know as well that after a little edition of script , ok it looks like that , more clear etc…but especially the map’s more light (~ 4 MO less than the original size) !!

If no i confess that any times i take any risks , i mean i know the spirit of game is so strong in almost all the maps that i make me pleasure LOL

Keep in mind it’s rare but it happens i replace any boards by any ‘wide screen’ but only when i am totally sure it is used only in the map and only in this sense for sure…

U guess a lot of checks for getting a good rendering and for being totally sure on the whole server it is not re used reverse by exemple…etc…etc…i think u know what i mean :cool:

And for all those who want to see all that in real , i repeat here that the only one way the most smart is to come on the description of the server and downloading quietly and especially very fastly all the files required in 1 shot:

1 more time i take the opportunity to wish a merry christmas & a happy new year ‘2016’ to all those who read me !!

CS|kOoL.[/LEFT]

(CS_kOoL) #33

Hi all,
The ‘CS|*HD’ is back quietly (i’ve made a pause while 5/6 months in fact) and it is expected it runs only while this summer.
The only 1 link (for downloading all our files in 1 shot) is in all my replies above this one !!
Put all the ‘.pk3’ in your ‘etmain’ folder , that’s all :slight_smile: