The last QW Cup - 6on6

(Rex) #41

PV please update your line-up, you have only 4 players listed so far!

rubben can’t cast the first rounds due to holiday, so we are still searching for motivated casters!

(Snotling) #42

When is it starting? cuz most of french players are on holydays next week and won’t be avi to play until november 4th. I thought we would have more time to get ready. :S

(Rex) #43

Take a look at my first post! :wink: I spoke to rubben now, everything is sorted!

(Snotling) #44

Oh sorry, thanks Rex! :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #45

Our match is @ 21:00 CET rex !

(d3v1ous1) #46

A bas le capitalisme vs team krank - 24.11 Thursday 20:00 CET?
Sure it’s not Oct 24?

(Rex) #47

[QUOTE=d3v1ous1;479006]A bas le capitalisme vs team krank - 24.11 Thursday 20:00 CET?
Sure it’s not Oct 24?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, 24.10 of course! Thanks for letting me know!

We have server problems at the moment, not sure if you can play tomorrow. :frowning: (the auth system is down/broken)

(alphabeta) #48

Working on the PV lineup. I was away from my computer for about 10 days and didn’t realize we had gotten ready to start. We will be ready.

(cloudhalo) #49

is there going to be a shoutcast, cause unfortunately i am not playing due to school. and please SHOUTCASTERS I BEG THEE, click save on your videos otherwise twitch will delete them forever, just like the gg tournaments vids. i sometimes rewatch matches a month or 2 later.
tanks.

(Seanza) #50

[QUOTE=cloudhalo;479058]is there going to be a shoutcast, cause unfortunately i am not playing due to school. and please SHOUTCASTERS I BEG THEE, click save on your videos otherwise twitch will delete them forever, just like the gg tournaments vids. i sometimes rewatch matches a month or 2 later.
tanks.[/QUOTE]

You now have to actually enable broadcast archives on Twitch or they won’t be saved AT ALL, not even in the past broadcasts tab. Enabling broadcast archives does not mean they will be saved forever. So hopefully people don’t confuse them.

(Rex) #51

We don’t broadcast via twitch.

(CaliberWorkz) #52

Rex please add slimFit to team krank. :slight_smile:

(Finko) #53

Btw, who is da capitan of NA mix? And where i can find him?:slight_smile:

(_Wizard_) #54

Hi. :slight_smile: You can add me on Steam (bimanbahini), e-mail me (wizard@taw.net), or PM me here for scheduling. Since we are an NA team, our match against you will have to be played on a weekend, unless your teammates are O.K. with staying up really late on a weeknight to wait for us to get home from school/work.

(Finko) #55

Scince we can’t play at this weekend, and late weeknight is not a good solution too (we are old at all:D), i want to ask Rex allow us to play at 2-3 november (ofc if our NA friends agree with this).

(CaliberWorkz) #56

Btw Rex, we are not a NA team so can you please change it to that europe symbol in the brackets (most of us are from europe :))

(Rex) #57

Yeah sure, play whenever you want, but just do it and let us all know the dates!

(alphabeta) #58

PV is looking for a some extra players. We should also have our ProMod Server up with the CB 6v6 config later today.

(d3v1ous1) #59

TV servers?

(Rex) #60

We have a big problem guys! Authentication for the match servers failed, so we can’t get them to run. :frowning: Sadly we have to postpone the match today.