The last QW Cup - 6on6

(rUBBEN) #61

Not sure we can play the next days, can’t run the risk of no-showing ! Can’t someone just record it ?

(Rex) #62

The goal is always to bring each match to the community! But rubbens team doesn’t have time the next week due to holiday. So if both teams are ok we can make an exception and you can play on the awesome-dudes server.

[HR][/HR]
We can’t get the servers to run because ETQW just doesn’t simply authenticate the servers anymore. We need help from SD!

(rUBBEN) #63

Ashog will be streaming the match ! we play at 9

edit : sorry, winnie is so noob in english that he misunderstood ashog, we are still looking for a streamer…

(d3v1ous1) #64

link please!

(alphabeta) #65

The PV ProMod is now up & running with the CB 6V6 config installed.

(Rex) #66

If you are interested in watching, you can just directly join the server and spectate ( emergency solution). Though no members from both playing teams of course!

(Dthy) #67

Goes to spectate -> server is full -> fml.

(cloudhalo) #68

i was the 16th person on server, then i got kicked for demo recording. i try to get back on its full.:mad:

(d3v1ous1) #69

I stole your seat. :tongue:

(CaliberWorkz) #70

hahaha. amazing games! mad fun, too bad we lost… oh well :slight_smile:

(Karpax) #71

Who can I contact from the Biatch team for matchplanning?

(Dthy) #72

Shifty probably

(Seanza) #73

Join #biatch on Quakenet IRC.

(Rex) #74

Guys, before we haven’t fixed the server problem you can’t play. It doesn’t make much sense to play without TV, because we want to show each match!

Update: SD also can’t do much, but have contacted id/Bethesda now. No answer so far.
I’ll keep you informed!

(_Wizard_) #75

The other NA server is going to be TAW|Artists of the Battlefield|NA Hamster Upcoming Tournament (198.23.132.58:27668, TV server :27876). It’s currently being modified to fix a Punkbuster issue, but hopefully it’s running by the middle of the weekend.

(alphabeta) #76

Can someone from “NameNotYetKnown” contact me to try to schedule match next week? Also Wizard let me know if want to scrim.

(Dthy) #77

Should mention, I’m hoping to use demo’s from this and add them to the GG Tourney movie I was working on (since I only got 4 demos for that, which is 1 mins worth…) Make cool stuff happen!

(Rex) #78

Alphabeta I would have already contacted you, but like I said we have a big problem at the moment. The servers aren’t running and the situation is still unclear. We have to wait at least for Monday, because we just had weekend where nobody works.
We could play both rounds on NA server, but the TV needs to run! Without TV server support we don’t need to play any cup matches at all.

(Dthy) #79

An EU server (with TV) is up and running all thanks to Edzio!

Match Server: 171.25.199.5:27733
TV Server: 171.25.199.5:27933
(45 slots!)

The Match Server uses two cfg’s due to es_skipMCP being difficult.
For Valley load:

cb6on6_valley

For any other map load:

cb6on6

(Rex) #80

Oh wow, thanks Edzio! :slight_smile: Just found out it really only works with 2 different configs. So guys let’s go!

You can continue to organise your matches now!