The last QW Cup - 6on6

(Finko) #21

I ask guys already, we have 3 at that moment. Wait answers from SnaKe, Protey and Wiser.
upd: have 4 players :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #22

By the way, we cannot play next week !

(Rex) #23

[QUOTE=Finko;478855]I ask guys already, we have 3 at that moment. Wait answers from SnaKe, Protey and Wiser.
upd: have 4 players :)[/QUOTE]

Alright, we’ve got also a TS now. Not sure about the NA server, but everything else should be ready. Finko you got 1 day!

Don’t want to let you wait forever to know who your opponent is so I’ve updated the post with the brackets. (They were created randomly with no seeding - whine off!)

(Dthy) #24

OMg thse brackts ar so infair!

(CaliberWorkz) #25

Game set on Thursday 20:00 CET. cya there. :slight_smile:

(INF3RN0) #26

Should be titled “The last, last, last, last, last, last, wait for it… last ETQW Wooden Chalice - Chicks on Chicks”.

(Finko) #27

[QUOTE=Rex;478869]Alright, we’ve got also a TS now. Not sure about the NA server, but everything else should be ready. Finko you got 1 day!

Don’t want to let you wait forever to know who your opponent is so I’ve updated the post with the brackets. (They were created randomly with no seeding - whine off!)[/QUOTE]
We got 6, our line up is: Draelor (he play with us, not ZUBR), SnaKe, Wiser, Protey, agento, Fin1.Maybe later i add 1-2 guys as backup.
P.S.For all questions you can find us on #r.clan in IRC

(Rex) #28

[QUOTE=Finko;478883]We got 6, our line up is: Draelor (he play with us, not ZUBR), SnaKe, Wiser, Protey, agento, Fin1.Maybe later i add 1-2 guys as backup.
P.S.For all questions you can find us on #r.clan in IRC[/QUOTE]

Very nice! Thanks for the fast respond! Btw your team name? Finko’s boys as rubben called it? :tongue:

(Finko) #29

I think we use our name from one of previus 6v6 necrphilia attack, Oldfrags.

(Tandem) #30

ofl

(.N.E.R.D.) #31

I don’t play for NameNotKnownYet, please remove me and stop adding everyone you ever met in QW rex !!! :wink:

(Rex) #32

:smiley: hahaha, good one!

Btw don’t you want to cast?

You want it so bad! ;D

(Finko) #33

Rex, add xGREYx to Oldfrags.

(Kl3ppy) #34

Please add Mustang to biAtch Line up, thx :slight_smile:

(rUBBEN) #35

Since we cannot play after saturday, Oldfrags and NA mix, in case we win our first match, could you get ready to play your match soon enough to permit to play the second turn on Friday night ?

(.Chris.) #36

Has the cup even started? I see no dates unless I’m going blind

(d3v1ous1) #37

Post schedule please!

(Finko) #38

Sad, but we can play only after sunday, because i will be away whole weekend.

(rUBBEN) #39

I think we should postpone this cup to the week after !

(G4RB4G3) #40

+1 Who made these up anyways?