The DB Genome Project - Everything there is to know about loadouts

(DB Genome editor) #201

* Update (see first post) *****

Nearly fifteen months after the last merc release, Turtle has finally come out of his shell (pun intended), forcing a second major update of the Genome in less than a week. And in addition to a new merc and new event skins, SD has also managed to sneak in some goodies of their own in the form of 2nd edition exclusive loadouts:

Version 12.0 release notes:

• Added all standard rarity loadouts and skin previews for Turtle
  • Added Shell Shock event loadouts and skin previews for all mercs
  • Added Turtleneck Obisidian for Turtle
  • Added 2nd edition Splash Damage exclusive Obsidian loadouts
  • Added Extender to augments list

First post has been updated with this version.

(rosully) #202

Hey Djiesse can you please explain what the splash damage cards are? I’m guessing they’re for splash damage employees but just want to check. Thanks so much for the work you’ve done on this!

(DB Genome editor) #203

@rosully123 said:
Hey Djiesse can you please explain what the splash damage cards are? I’m guessing they’re for splash damage employees but just want to check. Thanks so much for the work you’ve done on this!
As it says just above the pictures:

Exclusive Loadouts:
These are the loadouts which are only available to Splash Damage or Nexon employees. They are listed separately since they were never available to normal players.

:wink:

(rosully) #204

@Djiesse Oh sorry about that but thanks!

(DB Genome editor) #205

SD has been on a roll lately with nearly back to back events and new skin releases, so here’s another one, this time bringing us new looks for Phantom and Proxy, along with the revival of a classic event skin:

Version 13.0 release notes:

• Added Final Assault event loadouts and skin previews for all mercs
  • Added Obsidian Operative loadouts and skin preview for Phantom
  • Added Cyber Eye Special Edition loadouts and skin preview for Proxy

(gerbd) #206

i think i can finaly contribute to this project by shareing screenshots of the new javelin loadout
no rarity so you wont have to take it
special edition

good luck with all the new mercs comming soon

(DB Genome editor) #207

@gerbd thanks for the effort, however I already have pics of all the new Javelin skins.

Now if I could find a bit of time to actually put the update together… :confused:

(rosully) #208

@stayfreshshoe @Djiesse

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Dirty%20Bomb/ShooterGame/Content/WebAssets/images/loadout-cards/A_Soldier_01_LoadoutCardDiamond_s.webp

interesting find

there is a template of these for every merc in the loadout image files

any devs want to let us know if this idea was ditched or still possible???

(DB Genome editor) #209

@rosully123 said:
@stayfreshshoe @Djiesse

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Dirty%20Bomb/ShooterGame/Content/WebAssets/images/loadout-cards/A_Soldier_01_LoadoutCardDiamond_s.webp

interesting find

there is a template of these for every merc in the loadout image files

any devs want to let us know if this idea was ditched or still possible???

These Diamond cards have been around for a long time, the word we got back then was that it was the original concept for the top-rarity skins which was eventually replaced by Cobalt.

(DB Genome editor) #210

And here’s another update, with the newest DB merc joining the Genome lineup:

Version 14.0 release notes:

• Added all standard rarity and Ghost Pack Special Edition loadouts and skin previews for Javelin
  • Added SHAR-C and tactical combat axe to weapons list
  • Added Ammo Reach and Recharge to augments list

(DB Genome editor) #211

Smallish update to introduce the Ghostclip event skins and the new Phoenix Obsidian. With the recent influx of Obsidians and Special Edition loadouts, 4 other old-timers have joined Proxy in the “I need another page to put all this stuff” club, and 4 more are about to do the same.

Version 15.0 release notes:

• Added Ghostclip Special Edition loadouts and skin previews for all mercs
  • Added Obsidian Operative loadouts and skin preview for Phoenix

(DB Genome editor) #212

A whole new merc joins the fray along with a trio of weapons…

Version 16.0 release notes:

• Added all standard rarity and Pirin Pack Special Edition loadouts and skin previews for Guardian
  • Added Hurtsall 2K, Hoigat .224 and stun batons to weapons list

(DB Genome editor) #213

I’m having a hard time obtaining preview pics for the last Ranked Season 4 skins I still need:

• Aura
  • Sparks
  • Turtle
  • Vassili

If you own one of these, please check out the Genome’s submission guidelines and post your pics here or message me directly.

(DB Genome editor) #214

Probably the biggest update since the release of the Second Edition loadouts, the Ranked Season 4 / Jackal’s Eve double-tap resulted in 29 slides being updated or added (including a small correction to an existing one).

Version 17.0 release notes:

• Added Ranked Season 4 loadouts and skin previews for all mercs except Guardian and Javelin (not available for them)
  • Added new Obsidian loadouts and skin preview for Fragger
  • Added Jackal’s Eve event loadouts and skin previews for all mercs
  • Added a missing loadout ID header on one of Phoenix’s slides

(DB Genome editor) #215

Another massive update, this time adding not only the loadouts and skin previews for the Nuclear Winter event, but also introducing a complete cataloging of all weapon skins, weapon cases and trinkets released so far. With nearly 40 new and updated sheets, this brings the Genome to over 100 high-resolution sheets documenting every aspects of merc customization in DB.

(the pictures below are just a small sample of what was added in this update)

Version 18.0 release notes:

• Added Nuclear Winter loadouts and skin previews for all mercs
  • Added weapon skins and cases layout maps and sheets
  • Added trinkets sheets

(DB Genome editor) #216

Introducing the new default loadout cards for all the mercs in addition to some new Obsidan Operatives. I also did some housekeeping, updating some layout maps info and removing drop odds info from the weapon cases sheets (there simply isn’t enough room on those to describe the differences between dropped and purchased cases, so that info is instead presented on the weapon cases layout map).

Version 19.0 release notes:

• Replaced 2nd Edition default loadouts and skin preview for all mercs
  • Added Obsidian Operative loadout and skin preview for Aimee
  • Added new Obsidian Operative loadouts for Arty, Fletcher, Phoenix and Stoker
  • Removed drop odds from weapon cases sheets (info now on weapon cases layout map)
  • Revised standard rarities loadout sheets layout map to reflect the odds and possible content of the new cases
  • Revised weapon cases layout map to include drop odds info for dropped cases vs purchased ones

(DB Genome editor) #217

Introducing Hunter along with his new weapons, as well as a complete revision of all the weapon skins to reflect the new weapon wear scheme (they did not put a lot of emphasis on this in the release notes, but that’s quite the overhaul…).

Version 20.0 release notes:

• Added standard rarities and Special Edition loadouts and skin previews for Hunter
  • Added Ryburn MP and Arevarov pistol to weapons chart
  • Updated weapons cards on all weapon skins sheets to reflect new finishes
  • Added Ranked Season 4 skins on all weapon skins sheets (including those not yet available but included in the game files) and reorganized the sheets to accommodate
  • Added Ranked Season 4 cases A and B to weapon cases sheets

Known bug:

• The Selbstadt weapon cards are showing a silhouette of the pistol equipped with a silencer

(DB Genome editor) #218

Since it appears that Javelin skins are now dropping from ranked cases despite what the case preview says in-game, I’m looking for a screenshot of one of those. If you happen to have a Ranked Season 4 Javelin loadout, I would appreciate a pic of the skin preview.

(DB Genome editor) #219

Minor update to reflect the addition of Javelin in Ranked Season 4 and the new Nader Obsidians.

Version 20.1 release notes:

• Added Ranked Season 4 Special Edition loadouts and skin preview for Javelin
  • Added Ranked Season 4 Obsidian loadouts and skin preview for Nader

(DB Genome editor) #220

Tiny update to add the Ranked Season 4 weapon cases C and D.

Version 20.2 release notes:

• Added Ranked Season 4 weapon cases C and D