The DB Genome Project - Everything there is to know about loadouts

(DB Genome editor) #221

*** Update (see first post) ***

The MercServ Melee Mayhem is upon us, so time for a new update introducing melee weapon skins and a few additional minor changes…

Version 21.0 release notes:

• Added Beta Veteran melee weapon skins
  • Updated the Graffiti Bite trinket with the new “salty” version
  • Updated all weapon skin cards with the latest versions

*** First post has been updated with this version. ***

(Xenithos) #222

The guide’s pictures and changes between markup and bbcode caused a ton of issues.
Do you have editing power over this yet Djiesse?

(DB Genome editor) #223

@stayfreshshoe sorted out my edit privileges today (thanks! :sunglasses:) , so I’ve been able to reformat the main post. However, this forum doesn’t seem to recognize either the Markdown or BBCode tags for spoilers, so I cant hide the images :disappointed:

Sorry for the wall of pictures and the loading time, if anyone knows a way around this, I’ll be happy to make the modifications.

EDIT: Found a way to replicate the spoiler tags using HTML code, but it’s a bit slow to apply everywhere (and I have more than 100 pictures in there…). I’ll continue the update tomorrow.

(Xenithos) #224

Real quick, if you look at the OPTIONS cog on the top of your editing box: and then see “hide details”
That will actually work exactly the same as the old spoiler. It’s pretty fast too if you just highlight first what you wish to hide.

Example!

This is an example of a hidden item:

You can also change the display name of what shows by changing the word in quotes!!!

(DB Genome editor) #225

@Xenithos thanks for the pointer! Sadly when I first tried it I didn’t seem to be able to get the summaries to indent properly, so I ended up using the HTML code everywhere (lots of cut and paste…). But then I tried again and it works fine, not sure what I did wrong the first time…

Anyways, the reformatting is done, if anyone sees anything wrong, please let me know.

(DB Genome editor) pinned #226

(DB Genome editor) #227

Update (see first post)

Now that the new forums are in place and the Genome is back in a presentable shape, it’s time to introduce (at last) the Twitch skins, and the occasion to add a few items that flew under the radar in a recent update in the form of the PTS “Tapir” rewards.

Version 21.1 release notes:

• Updated Exclusive Skins section (previously “Exclusive Loadouts”) and added Twitch skins
  • Added Tapir weapons skins and trinket awarded to PTS participants

First post has been updated with this version

(HadronZodiac) #228

Here is a christmas special edition blishlok - https://imgur.com/a/1BflefG

(DB Genome editor) #229

Update (see first post)

The MercServer update is upon us with 2 new weapon cases, new melee goodies for the existing ones and a gift for Bushwhacker owners.

Version 22.0 release notes:

• Added “Out for Blood” Obsidian for Bushwhacker
  • Added ALICE and Aquila weapons skins and cases
  • Added new melee weapon skins and updated contents for CoreSEC, KMA and Royal Force cases

(DB Genome editor) #230

Update (see first post)

The FootBrawl event is here with its pile of new trickets, time to show your colors and support your favorites!

Version 22.1 release notes:

• Added FootBrawl trinkets

(DB Genome editor) #231

Update (see first post)

It’s been a long time since it was first announced, but the Skyhammer Obsidian Operative is finally available in game…

Version 22.2 release notes:

• Added Skyhammer’s Obsidian Operative loadout and skin preview

(Z Gako) #232

Hello, i wanted to know if there is a chance to display the ingame models of hopefully everything in a near future.
Just to clarify if you would like to but dont know were or how to get the models just ask me.
I hope i dont get banned for this shady request xd.

(DB Genome editor) #233

Update (see first post)

Another month, another Obsidian Operative… It’s almost as if SD already had that one up their sleeve before the Skyhammer one was released… :wink:

Version 22.3 release notes:

• Added Proxy’s Obsidian Operative loadout and skin preview

(DB Genome editor) #234

Update (see first post)

DB 1.0 is finally here, and along with it is a third Obsidian Operative in as many updates (SD is really on a roll with those…), a little gift for the Beta participants and some FACEIT swag:

Version 23.0 release notes:

• Updated descriptions of Enigma, Lock-On and Untrackable augments
  • Added Aura’s Obsidian Operative loadout and skin preview
  • Added FACEIT weapon skins and trinket
  • Added Beta Veteran trinket