"The Bridge of Remagen" Beta Shots!

(Get_It) #561

Or release the source with a license like CC - Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0.

(asw) #562

The map is dead BX ? after so many worktime to it ? I hope you finshed it some time

greetz asw

(BXpress) #563

the map is still alive… Ifurita has done a great script, schaffer made a command map and im happy happy happy! THX a lot to you guys;););):wink:

i will hope to start a closed/public gameplay test on saturday night 10pm (GMT+1)!
stay tuned like in the old days;)!!!

(asw) #564

Great BX, when it´s ready mail me the Download-link

greetz asw

(Shazam) #565

:drink:

(Ifurita) #566

The scripting/objective contributions are minor – I stayed within the constraints of making no changes to the original brushwork provided by BX. My goals were to insert additional objectives that 1) allowed the map to be released, played, and won, and 2) provide a mechanism to constantly move the action down the bridge. So …

The Allies have 4 objectives, which must be completed in sequence:

1. Defuse the explosives planted on the North Span. Requires 2.0 chargebar and will turn the capturable flag on the North Span perm-allies. This also activates a capturable flag on the center span and enables the defusal of the explosives planted on the Center Span
  2. Defuse the explosives planted on the Center Span. Requires 2.0 chargebar and will turn the capturable flag on the Center Span perm-allies. This also activates a capturable flag on the South span and enables the defusal of the explosives planted on the South Span
  3. Defuse the explosives planted on the South Span. Requires 2.0 chargebar and will turn the capturable flag on the South Span perm-allies. This also enables the dynoing of the Axis Field HQ located on the South Shore

Defusal targets are simple constructibles where the completed construction are the pieces. Defusal targets are marked by transred models

I’m looking forward to giving this a go on a server.

(nUllSkillZ) #567

:clap:

Sounds good.
Also looking forward to play the map.
Hopefully today.

(Genesis) #568

Any details on server and if its closed or not?
If so, where do i sign up?

(Jajo) #569

WOOOOOOO! This map has been the reason I’ve had visited this forum.
I just can’t wait to lay my sweaty hands on it!

(BXpress) #570

194.24.243.155:27960 planetenemyterritory ET #1 ][ by rwitservice.de

[b]Public Beta Test at 22:00 (GMT+1)!!!
(Fast Download ON)

PS: If you own a page, make some News with the IP etc. :wink: [/b]

(Shazam) #571

If you want, i can host (too) your map tonight on my serveur (in France). PM (or answer) if you are interessed, Bxpress :wink:

:banana:

(BXpress) #572

host host host… but i will give u a zip tomorrow!

(Red*Uk) #573

Good to see its back on :slight_smile:
Is that test tonight???

(kAzmEr) #574

yep, tonight at 22 p.m. (GMT +1)

(Sauron|EFG) #575

I get 12 k/s, and ET crashes after a couple of minutes (= can’t download). :frowning:

(fraSer) #576

http://www.new-etmaps.de/maps/remagen.rar
from ET-maps
http://www.new-etmaps.de/modules.php?name=New_Maps

(Akir) #577

bumpety bump bump. Anything new happenen in the world of the remagen topic?

(Shrub_Slob) #578

Biggest waste of polys I’ve seen. :banghead:

(fattakin) #579

too big for ET - maybe port to ET: QW :wink:

(BXpress) #580

gonna finish this baby sometime…