not with mcnite playing the river II 24/7 :wink:

(Oxygen - o2) #544

youd think there would be at LEAST screenshots

(jtiger) #545

I think rtcw 2 will come out before this map. :fiesta:

(turk2000) #546

rtcw 4 too :smiley:

(Red*Uk) #547

This thread really should be locked or deleted as there isnt much in here anymore but spam, i mean over 4 months on a script come on…

(thegnat) #548

Agreed.

(blaz) #549

sad.

all that work gone to waste. :confused:

(Ifurita) #550

Anyone know what the status of objective flow and script is?

(Big Boss) #551

sad.

all that work gone to waste.

Yeah it’s really to bad this map never happend it looks so good from the screens.

(Foonr) #552

I honestly do think it’ll get released, just very late and then fail to overly impress for the time spent on it :smiley:

(BXpress) #553

well… huh… hmm… yes… no time, no nothing… no energy to lear how to script… even not the time. McNite has just done a small small bit one on the script… but he just didnt do anything for weeks… so, i think the project is dead… if someone else wants to pick it up, tell me or so… hmm… someone wnats to script? blah…
i dont believe that this map is gonna get finished… ever…for shure, its argueing me… it bothers me… all the time for nothing… well, maybe i just had to do it to realise that i dont get anything…

(TFate) #554

I can script well… what do you need?

(BXpress) #555

everything…

(Ifurita) #556
  1. Are all of your entities in place?
  2. How many capturable spawn flags do you have going across the bridge?
  3. Can you post your current script?

(eRRoLfLyNN) #557

Please do that here: http://www.splashdamage.com/index.php?name=pnPHPbb2&file=viewtopic&t=11122
20 pages is a bit extreme :nag:

(CrazyGuy) #558

BXpree do you have mirc program?
www.mirc.com
Please come onto irc.
Server: Gamesurge
Channel: #wwgn

(mortis) #559

I am willing to help with the map project, to the best of my limited ability. I am sure there are others in the etpro forum who would be willing to help as well, who have more experience with mapping for Wolfy. Has the .map file been released?

–Mortis

(fattakin) #560

Yeah why not just hand the existing map file n stuff over to say Ifurita or another experienced mapper and let it get finished that way it will get released?