TAW - T.he A.rt of W.arfare recruitment thread

(INF3RN0) #41

Taw iz taking ovaar der worldz!

(Seanza) #42

Hopefully you lot can field a couple of teams in this cup of mine (see stickies). Can’t see a reason not to, good chance for “advertising” yourselves on a relatively vastly visited website within the eSports world. Snap to it boyos.

(nilco) #43

Seanza, TAW dosent like competetive games ala eSports and probably wont be signing up for it. As you know me and channa and the rest of aero came from TAW due to there (feanors) hate for the comp scene.

:stroggtapir:

(Seanza) #44

[QUOTE=nilco;238990]Seanza, TAW dosent like competetive games ala eSports and probably wont be signing up for it. As you know me and channa and the rest of aero came from TAW due to there (feanors) hate for the comp scene.

:stroggtapir:[/QUOTE]

They’re playing in an American league, so it makes no sense.

(nilco) #45

Oh guess Ill have to eat my words up! Feanor in particular was strongly against comp play when we were part of TAW. Maby it was because of us XD

For the record, im not flaming TAW and theres no bad blood betwen me and TAW other then them banning the whole aero team from all TAW servers because of us leaving TAW.

Seems they changed and I would love to see acouple of TAW teams in the tourny.

(Seanza) #46

[QUOTE=nilco;238992]Oh guess Ill have to eat my words up! Feanor in particular was strongly against comp play when we were part of TAW. Maby it was because of us XD

For the record, im not flaming TAW and theres no bad blood betwen me and TAW other then them banning the whole aero team from all TAW servers because of us leaving TAW.

Seems they changed and I would love to see acouple of TAW teams in the tourny.[/QUOTE]

I always remember TAW being competitive, and even remember pushing them to put a Euro side up for ClanBase (which they did, afaik). Feaner seems generally interested in comp as I found a thread with him looking to run a ETQW tourney at Qcon.

If they refused to play in my cup or something because they’re against me or an admin, then I feel that’s quite disappointing considering it seems both TAW & I want ETQW to continue being active.

(nilco) #47

Well as you might know the 4 players playing in the 4v4 clanbase cup where me, channa, crytiqal and jamieson. Channa signed up for the clanbase cup out of our and his own will, feanor had nothing to do with it. When aero was known as the taw eu compteam he was against the competition scene and wanted nothing to do with it. You can think what you want thats the facts of how it used to be.

Now I’ve been away from the quakewars scene for a year more or less so I dont know how things have progressed and I have nothing to do with TAW, you say the changed and I say I belive you. Your more up to date with the whole thing so I trust you, but please dont tell me how it was before because I think I have a better idea of how it was due to me being in TAW.

:stroggtapir:

(Seanza) #48

[QUOTE=nilco;239002]Well as you might know the 4 players playing in the 4v4 clanbase cup where me, channa, crytiqal and jamieson. Channa signed up for the clanbase cup out of our and his own will, feanor had nothing to do with it. When aero was known as the taw eu compteam he was against the competition scene and wanted nothing to do with it. You can think what you want thats the facts of how it used to be.

Now I’ve been away from the quakewars scene for a year more or less so I dont know how things have progressed and I have nothing to do with TAW, you say the changed and I say I belive you. Your more up to date with the whole thing so I trust you, but please dont tell me how it was before because I think I have a better idea of how it was due to me being in TAW.

:stroggtapir:[/QUOTE]

I’m only telling you how it seemed, not how it was (for the Euro TAW part).

(nilco) #49

Ok sorry if my post seemed rude, I wasent trying to be rude.

On another note I would just like to point out that TAW is a good clan and I had a great time in TAW, the BFE’s are brilliant and much fun.

(DukeNukeM) #50

hey shelly, join TAW and you can find out how… :tongue: (sorry couldn’t resist, had to try to recruit, since this is a TAW recruitment thread after all)

haha serenade and tanzverbot…

yeah being in the TAW internal competitions are really fun! all of the players are mature and have some friendly competition while at it… and like Feanor said our structure ensures that all of us have plenty of fun and laughs.

(onYn) #51

As Feanor is gone now, and TAW is participlating in the leauge I am going to push this one :wink:

Doesn´t matter how skilled (or not) your are, where you come from or if you like to play in the leauge or not, you are allways welcome here. Actually we also look for a 6th mate for our #1 Team xD

cheers,
onYn

(Dthy) #52

+CharsNStuff

(onYn) #53

//youtu.be/1BAWfPe_3Mo

Take this!

(jopjop) #54

I liked the last bit of that video :>

(Dthy) #55

It was too arrogant for my liking.

(BabyBooM) #56

Easy to kill Onyx but much harder to Kill VikingOnyx :slight_smile: It is like a SonGoku Thing :slight_smile: