TAW - T.he A.rt of W.arfare recruitment thread

(Shelly) #21

TAW QW Division Commander <---- I like your title Feanor, how can I get it? :smiley:

(ED209) #22

Single combat to the Death?

(BandwidthBandit) #23

[QUOTE=fry;237605]actually the fact that there are “monster-clans” like TAW shows how lazy the community has become.
If there were some motivated players in TAW, there would not be 1 clan having 100 members but 10 clans having 10 members.

This shall not be understood as a flame against TAW, but i think in general the ET:QW - community is very lazy :-D[/QUOTE]

I was going to present a long dissertation to refute this claim but I cant be bothered.

(fry) #24

@ Shelly i like the word " oder " … its a river in germany isn’t it :smiley:

(Ads913) #25

Guys
This is a good opportunity for someone new to the scene to join a well organised clan. Also to experence playing with clan players with very good resources i.e servers,tournaments and comms.
Lets be frank (no jokes please)the game is dieing Taw are still very active in community all you need to do is log in and see the impressive list of servers thay have.

Lets try some encouragement guys.

(BR1GAND) #26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hr117YftB4&NR=1

Miss playing with TAW… :oppressor:

BTW thats 11 vampire strikes…:smiley:

(H4rdc0re) #27

[QUOTE=BR1GAND;237907]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hr117YftB4&NR=1

Miss playing with TAW… :oppressor:

BTW thats 11 vampire strikes…:D[/QUOTE]

Those were the days…

(SphereCow) #28

You’re a joker.

(Szakalot) #29

Fry is spot-on. only though when you replace ‘lazy’ with ‘competitive’. You can’t have motivated competition when everyone works for ‘the greater good’, there needs to be an antagonistic underpinning to it.

(sereNADE) #30

raise your hand if you joined taw because you were tired of being asked to join taw!:stroggbanana:

(Tanzverbot) #31

I wasn’t aware that you need to join TAW, i thought membership came free with each copy of the game.

(Shelly) #32

wth??? where did sereNADE and tanzverbot´s posts disappear to? :confused:

(Tanzverbot) #33

They’re in a better place now.

(Shelly) #34

?? were they deleted? or what happened?

in fact please tell me they were not deleted by admins here …

(light_sh4v0r) #35

What’s going on, the entire topic makes no sense now xD

(Shelly) #36

… well only a few hours ago there were 2 posts concerning taw and their ways of recruiting members made by serenade and tanz, which were very humorous and now miraculously vanished. I wonder why… I do hope they werent deleted by admins coz that would be rather strange, since the posts werent offensive in any way but rather amusing.

And since this is the sd forum (and not taw forum) where everyone should be entitled to post their opinion/comments to general threads started by anyone, open for discussion, I cannot imagine admins would just delete those posts right?

After all TAW has so many mature members and is such an organised clan like feanor stated, so I m sure they can handle criticism and ofc humour in a mature way and dont need anyone to jump to the rescue if some ppl dont agree with their pushy recruitment tactics. Correct?

Anyways enough bla bla, I m sure there is an easy explanation to the vanishing of the named posts :slight_smile: Cant wait to hear it.

(fry) #37

The makron likes to eat forum posts afaik… maybe he did not like them and just had them for lunch

(badman) #38

Agree with the points raised by Shelly. The posts are in good humour - I’ve restored them.

(Shelly) #39

thank you sir

(JinxterX) #40

I was a point raised by Shelly, she was a totally TAWsome mum :smiley: Even though we’re grown up now, we still see the question marks on a regular basis but the exclamations just never show up to family gatherings :tongue: