Resurrection League Season 1

(Seanza) #41

I remember there was some NA cup run back in the day that was 2v2. It’s an interesting concept that I might bring back in to the mix :stuck_out_tongue:

(Apples) #42

2V2 can be awsum, I might play with reload :stuck_out_tongue:

(aie-need) #43

2v2 ftw <8)
If it happens at the begining of the next month, a week-end, atom!K’ will be there ! :slight_smile: We are 4 atm, will need a merc.

(Aristotle) #44

cough So, is there any format that any other teams will play with? Kind of irksome to have several say they’ll compete and then not sign up. I am willing to do a 4v4 or 5v5 if that will get more teams.

(Aristotle) #45

Right, so I guess I’ll just cancel this then. Thanks to Geezer for singing up. Thanks to Rex and his team as well. Sorry it didn’t get off the ground, just not enough interest I suppose.

(chump) #46

maybe try something small to start

1 day 2v2 or 4v4 cup

(Aristotle) #47

I’d be open to 4v4, I’ve even said that, I just don’t think there are enough people in NA to care anymore if there isn’t a cash prize.

(Seanza) #48

I think that the term “league” suggests long-term commitment, something that isn’t really possible right now with ETQW given the amount of teams left.

Chump is right about doing it as a cup, it asks a lot less from teams.

(Rex) #49

GzR wanna play a friendly 6on6 vs my team?
One map on your server and the other on our.

(Rex) #50

GzR wanna play a friendly 6on6 vs my team?
One map on your server and the other on our.

(Cankor) #51

[QUOTE=Rex;241930]GzR wanna play a friendly 6on6 vs my team?
One map on your server and the other on our.[/QUOTE]

sure, you guys are European? Play on a weekend then?

(Rex) #52

Yeah, actually Germans. I have to talk to my mates about weekend, but normally we can almost play every day.

(Cankor) #53

ok, just PM me. We’re spread over 3 time zones and just about all of our guys are older players who only game on weekdays when we get from from work, so weekdays that would be starting about 3:30AM CET, so I’m guessing a weekend will be the only way unless you are all vampires :slight_smile: