(Aristotle) #1

Resurrection League

Weapon Restrictions

* 1 GPMG/Hyperblaster
* 2 Rocket Launcher/Obliterator
* 1 Sniper Rifle/Railgun
* 2 Grenades per Player

Deployable Restrictions

* One of each type of artillery deployable allowed per team.
* One of each type of defensive (AVT, APT, AIT) deployable allowed per team.

Vehicle Restrictions

* One medium vehicle (Trojan/Armadillo/Hog) allowed per team.
* One heavy vehicle (Titan/Desecrator/Cyclops) allowed per team.
* No heavys on last objective.
* Vehicles ARE allowed indoors.

Map Pool

* Volcano (fastcano if enough teams want it), fastRefinery, Maridia, fastSalvage, Sewer, Island, Area22, Ark

Other Restrictions

* Supply Crates are allowed.
* Fliers are disallowed.
* Radar is disallowed.
* Third Eye Camera IS allowed.
* ETQW Pro mod version 1.0b is required for all matches. Do NOT update to the newest version unless told to do so.
* Door blocking IS allowed
* All matches must be played using the current version of the TRL Quake Wars config. Team captians will be notified upon config updates.

Match Scheduling

The matches will be scheduled by the teams playing. They will have a week to come to an agreement about times and dates after the match is announced. If they fail to come to an agreement a time and date will be picked by the league staff and the match must be played then.

The season 1 sign ups are now open, both teams and players who are available but have no team are encouraged to sign up. One can sign up here

Questions, Comments, Concerns

I will gladly answer any questions asked, and will address any comments and concerns as well, so do please feel free to speak up.

Special Thanks

I would like to thank Inferno for making the promotional video for the league. I would also like to thank Rex and Seanza for their input and comments. Most of all i would love to thank the players and the teams that helped encourage me and Seanza to start up new competitions.

(Seanza) #2

Good luck, hope you get a good turnout. And I second your thanks to the players, they really make our “job” easier.

(Cankor) #3

When does it start? 1 match/week? Map Pool?

Deployable Restrictions

• One of each type of artillery deployable allowed per team.
  • One of each type of defensive (AVT, APT, AIT) deployable allowed per team.

I doubt anyone will do it, but does this mean you could have two field ops, one guy running rockets and the other arty? Or should it be “one of any type” instead of “one of each type”?

Thanks for doing this, GzR will have team, just need to collect GUID’s

(Rex) #4

Well done Aristotle! Very cool :cool:
See you on the server :smiley:

(Aristotle) #5

[QUOTE=Cankor;239191]When does it start? 1 match/week? Map Pool?

I doubt anyone will do it, but does this mean you could have two field ops, one guy running rockets and the other arty? Or should it be “one of any type” instead of “one of each type”?

Thanks for doing this, GzR will have team, just need to collect GUID’s[/QUOTE]

I knew I forgot something :confused: always my luck.

I’ll edit with the map pool, and i’d like it to start within a week, we just need the teams to be able to do it.

(Cankor) #6

On GUID’s you just want the last 8 characters right?

(Aristotle) #7

Yes sir

chars

(Virus047) #8

Oh dear. Gonna have to get my guys rolling. :slight_smile:

(timestart) #9

Any particular reason not to use etqwpro 1.0c?

(INF3RN0) #10

I don’t think it matters.

(Seanza) #11

It doesn’t, but he specified 1.0b : )

(Napoleon.Solo) #12

Does the third eye provide radar coverage or is it modded with the server config to just be a bomb?

(Cankor) #13

It doesn’t provide radar, other than that it acts as a normal 3rd eye (you can see through it).

Anaswering my onw question earlier on the artillery deployables, per the config it is max one arty deployable in play at a time (i.e. what everyone is used to).

(Napoleon.Solo) #14

I will talk to the ((bh)) guys. I’m sure we will be able to field 6 guys.

(Aristotle) #15

[QUOTE=Cankor;239293]It doesn’t provide radar, other than that it acts as a normal 3rd eye (you can see through it).

Anaswering my onw question earlier on the artillery deployables, per the config it is max one arty deployable in play at a time (i.e. what everyone is used to).[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry didn’t see that, and didn’t realize I worded it otherwise, tis what happens when you write this stuff up on no sleep and don’t get somebody to proof read it :frowning:

And with the version of pro, I know that 1.0c while it did allow mac users to play, didn’t it also come with some major lag issues?

(timestart) #16

[QUOTE=Aristotle;239305]Yeah sorry didn’t see that, and didn’t realize I worded it otherwise, tis what happens when you write this stuff up on no sleep and don’t get somebody to proof read it :frowning:

And with the version of pro, I know that 1.0c while it did allow mac users to play, didn’t it also come with some major lag issues?[/QUOTE]

I’m almost certain only change was addition of (buggy) Mac support, but if you have a download of 1.0b I wouldn’t mind checking.

Edit: nvm found it.

/tmp/etqwpro1.0b $ sha1sum *.pk4 > sha1sums 
/tmp/etqwpro1.0b $ cd ../etqwpro1.0c/
/tmp/etqwpro1.0c $ sha1sum -c ../etqwpro1.0b/sha1sums 
game000.pk4: OK
game002.pk4: OK
game003.pk4: OK
game004.pk4: OK

(RipCurl) #17

Nice video! Makes me wanna join this tournament… :smiley: Gonna ask some of our OCB guys if they would like to participate.

(RipCurl) #18

Oh and if someone needs an average merc I’m up for it too. Just send me an IM.
My ingame name: -RipCurl-

(Aristotle) #19

So has nobody really signed up or is there some kind of issue with the forums?

(INF3RN0) #20

Some peeps I have talked to are still organizing their roster, so that is probably why. You might want to have them just post their interest in participation if you want to get an idea of how many teams will turnout.