Resurrection League Season 1

(Cankor) #21

yeah, GzR will be playing but i don’t have everyone’s GUID yet (I only have 4 GUID’s so far, everyone was gone for Laborday i guess). I guess I will just sign up with names and GUID pending? It would be nice if you could start a team and then add players or edit as you got organized like you can in tourney.cc You’d probably get a better idea of who’s working on their teams.

Maybe just start with the captains so you get a feel for how many might be playing?

(Aristotle) #22

You can add/remove/ect players throughout the play time. I check the forums on a daily basis and you can either post for a change to be made or send me a message and I will make the changes the next time I am on.

(AnthonyDa) #23

Will you use a decent server side CFG? It might helps to avoid a fail-final like TLR cup :smiley:

(Seanza) #24

Because a server-side config will prevent a team from being unsportsmanlike and disrespectful, yes yes.

Would be more understandable if you actually knew what you were talking about sometimes.

(Cankor) #25

ok, it’s just a forum post so easy to edit. Posted our guys who might play even though one or two may not and the GUID’s I have so far.

Guessing it’s not goona start for a couple weeks pending everyone signing up. Even if you only end up with 4 teams you should still do it, that’s 3 comp style matches we wouldn’t get to play otherwise so it’s still a win.

(Aristotle) #26

[QUOTE=Cankor;240140]ok, it’s just a forum post so easy to edit. Posted our guys who might play even though one or two may not and the GUID’s I have so far.

Guessing it’s not goona start for a couple weeks pending everyone signing up. Even if you only end up with 4 teams you should still do it, that’s 3 comp style matches we wouldn’t get to play otherwise so it’s still a win.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I’m just hoping that half the teams who told me they were interested end up signing up. I’ll add you guys to the main page before I go to bed tonight.

(Aristotle) #27

Where are all the teams who said they would participate, why haven’t you even said a thing about if you are still planing to participate. I would really love to get this started, but with only one team (out of the 7-8 who told me they would compete) it’s a little hard. So let me ask one thing…

Are there even any other teams that are honestly considering playing in this?

Oh, and GzR is up on the roster pages btw.

(H4rdc0re) #28

Maybe after WCG qualifiers?

(Seanza) #29

End of next week then? :stuck_out_tongue:

(Rex) #30

My team will sign up today! :slight_smile:
Furthermore I’m going to do some advertisement to motivate more clans :cool:

(matsy) #31

Maybe knocking it down to 5on5 would be an idea as some teams seem to be struggling with getting 5 for the TLR cup…

(chump) #32

Maybe even 4v4. 6v6 is too much these days.

(Aristotle) #33

So is this really chump or another thing like 667?

(chump) #34

I’m not e-famous enough to get smurfs.

(Aristotle) #35

So now that the QWO Qualifiers are over, any other teams going to sign up? If I changed the format to 5v5 mixed infantry would that get some of the teams who said they would sign up to sign up?

(Aristotle) #36

How about 4’s?

(sixsixseven) #37

how about u wait a few weeks until wcg is over

(INF3RN0) #38

Agreed. Also, I heard the Frenchies did a 2v2 thing lawl.

(Aristotle) #39

I’m sorry for asking a question to the people who are actually going to be competing.

Anyways aside from the seven players from Amerimix is it over. :wink:

But as I was saying, I was asking the teams who will compete if they would prefer 5v5 or 4v4 over 6v6. I never said it was going to start immediately. I’d have to get enough teams to sign up first :wink: and my post was made after Amerimix won so /shrug. Not like it makes any difference to you nestik?

(chump) #40

2v2 ctf_multidemo