Reputation Points

(LyndonL) #221

I hate the lock on giving it to the same person twice. I sometimes REALLY want to rep someone for making me laugh, or taking a highroad when interacting with a douchenberry and it won’t let me.
Your Rep Kung Fu is strong DA! I like.

I’m pretty happy though, I’ve been expecting more negative rep lately since the tolerance is dropping and more tards are joining the forums, and my comments have been laced with more venom. :smiley:

(tokamak) #222

All the newcomers rep doesn’t have any weight, empty stars even, oh well it’s a nice gesture.

(LyndonL) #223

Yeah which kinda sucks since that’s where all my rep comes from… All the old members already know I’m full of 'it :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #224

So their is no way in world that i can haz 1000000 starz? :frowning:

(Pegazus) #225

Probably not. But I will try to help you on achieving that goal. No need to thank me.

Edit: Is there a way to donate all your reputation points? I am feeling like doing a good deed this year.

(shagileo) #226

DAUK is crushing rep like crumble cake

huuuiiiii, nice -

:stroggtapir:

(.Chris.) #227

Reputation points should be reset or severally reduced when someone is temp banned.

(DarkangelUK) #228

I read the 1st part of that sentence and was like “NOOOOO I’M ALMOST THERE ARG reads the rest ah ok”

(shagileo) #229

fixed it for you

(DarkangelUK) #230

NOOOOOOOOOOO! /o\

(Pegazus) #231

Reputation has changed you forever DAUK. I think you need to go somewhere nice for holiday. Have some rep to help you achive that goal.

(Herandar) #232

Rule #1) Don’t feed the trolls.

Rule #2) Don’t rep the Starchild.

Edit: Just imagine how bad it would be if there were still five stars for every rank!? He’d have 55 stars!

(Pegazus) #233

Well won’t you look at that. I have three stars now. Three stars = comfort.

(shagileo) #234

I think we’re all just repping DAUK to see if the forums would explode when he got all stars, right? … right? :o

(DarkangelUK) #235

Not long till I hit critical mass, 1 more level to go!

(Dthy) #236

It would be funny if when you hit top rank, a messages pops up saying “You’ve reached top rank! now go outside and play.”

(Pegazus) #237

Surprise ruined :mad:

(DarkangelUK) #238

Maybe it’ll be like Brink and when I hit top rank it’ll say “Time to start a new character!”

(Herandar) #239

Anyone else think the eleventh star should be a darker shade of green?

Stop working on Brink updates, SD! DAUK’s star needs to be shaded!

(shagileo) #240

[quote=Herandar;332160]Anyone else think the eleventh star should be a darker shade of green?

Stop working on Brink updates, SD! DAUK’s star needs to be shaded![/quote]

Actually, it should start over all the way but then always darker shades of green

DAUK, you still got 55 stars to go :penguin: