(Sabayon) #242

Dark Angel in the near future…

:cool:

(UJERebel) #243

Haha :slight_smile:

I’m excpecting some image soon

error: star overload:mad:

(Pegazus) #244

I believe DAUK will get his own subcategory in this forum if he gets all the stars. There everyone can show respect towards him?

(shagileo) #245

DAUK will be a reputation level at its own

Something like Sabayon’s post should be quite accurate

(DarkangelUK) #246

It’s taken me 8 years to get to this point, I’ll be happy when I reach max… it’s been fun getting there :slight_smile:

(shagileo) #247

It has begun:

(tokamak) #248

There’s only one guy that truly deserves my rep these days, so I need to spread out enough to keep him boosted :smiley:

(DarkangelUK) #249

I’ve noticed you’ve been quite a fan of coolaguy’s posts :wink:, he does have some quite insightful stuff to say.

(tokamak) #250

I envy him. I don’t agree with everything but the effort he puts into keeping the discussion open and making progression is downright impressive. He’s not just making a point, he’s exposing that same point to criticism.

(its al bout security) #251

yeah i was just mentioning in another place how hard it can be to get rep than i saw all of you and i was liek
:rolleyes:

:confused:h

:mad:

:eek:
(i pooped myself)
how did i get 40 rep from just 2 likes?? S0 mUcH CONFUSION

oand grats DAUK

(tokamak) #252

The big boys hand out more rep than others. If you have more rep, then your rating weighs more.

(Dthy) #253

If thats the case, i love people with loads of rep :smiley:

(Apples) #254

Yeah, the rep whores need to be your friends! Else you are doomed! (it can quickly reach an unstoppable circle tho!)

Peace

(Indloon) #255

I only got 21:(,how much I must get to get level 2 rep?:smiley:

(Indloon) #256

I think I found it:

(tokamak) #257

With 2000 points Darkangel becomes judge, jury and executioner on these forums.

(Indloon) #258

Behave,DarkangelUK cames!!

(Pegazus) #259

I will give you reputation Genert because you have spelled the capital of Estonia wrong.

(DarkangelUK) #260

I don’t think I’ve ever given out negative rep on here unless it’s been to REALLY obvious trolls… and even then it’s rare. I’ve maybe neg repped about 4 times in 8 years?