Reputation Points

(Nail) #1

so how does this work, at a certain level do we get a koekje ?

(Pegazus) #2

Only if you are a good boy

(Nail) #3

oh damn, I’m screwed then

(kamikazee) #4

Koekjes? I make those myself.

(Nail) #5

me too, but I like winning prizes

:stroggbanana:

(fghi349) #6

The most authentic replica Rolex. $169 onlyDear customer,we can provide you the 99.99% authentic Rolex with bargain price.We are offering a high quality replica watch with:1) Solid stainless steel casing and exquisite SS bracelet , perfect weight, High-polish sturdy bezel omegaed strong sapphire crystal glass/scratch proof, Shockproof, Non-magnetic, water proof.2) Movement: high end Japanese/SWISS Quartz/Automatic Movement.3) All the appropriate brand engravings and embossments in all the appropriate places.4) Accept paypal as sample/safety payment5) packing: 1 pc/Original boxes/Paper Certificate tag & Certificate papers included 99.99% Accurate Markings 6) 30 days unconditional refund guranteed.7) used replica Rolex buy back.please visit our websitehttp://www.excelwatch.com for detail.Please send us a email(or reply this email) with your order number and put the email subject as “$99 offer” after you place order. then you can have any single item from our website at $99.offer expired by 30th of JulyBest Regards www.excelwatch.com sales team

(Paul) #7

I buy them at albert heijn, but yes that reputations says nothing --.–

(Avoc) #8

Probably because noone gives rep to anyone =D

(shagileo) #9

Woah, there are even rules

… this feature has :stroggtapir: written all over it

(Pegazus) #10

Hi Hi, rated me ? :slight_smile: so sweet. I wonder what suprise i would get if i get all stars lol

(Nail) #11

takes 50 rep points before anything happens, I only got 16 :frowning:

ooopsie, just checked, now I got 39 :eek:

(stealth6) #12

lol I gona start spreading the rep like crazy when I get bored next time xD

jut spread soem to you Nail :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: how do you see your rep points?

(Nail) #13

just click on User CP or try rate your own post, it shows there too

(phisherman) #14

Is it possible to read the Reputations? I cant find anything in the UserCP, does anybody know?

(Paul) #15

Just press on Rate Post in one of you own posts, then it says You have xx Reputation point(s).

(phisherman) #16

Yeah I know that, but when you write a Reputation, you have to enter a little comment. I’d like to read those comments. Is that possible?

(badman) #17

Click on ‘User CP’ on the very left of the forum menu bar. Your last 5 reps (along with any comments) will be listed there.

(Pegazus) #18

Thanks for the tip badman :slight_smile:

(phisherman) #19

[QUOTE=badman;195215]Click on ‘User CP’ on the very left of the forum menu bar. Your last 5 reps (along with any comments) will be listed there.[/QUOTE]I’m sorry, but I really can’t find it. Can you show me where it is?

(Nail) #20

that just means no one has bumped your rep, ie: you have rep of 0 points
I’ll fix it for ya just this once